Copy-cat BODY TWIN! Partner up, double success!

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • I noticed a new thread in the 100lb club that involves finding your body twin, someone with similar-to-exact SW/CW/GW stats, and being motivational partners!

I think it's SUCH a fantastic idea, but even though, by all rights I COULD have a 100lb goal, I do not, and I feel like that shouldn't stop us out there with slightly different goals from seizing such an awesome idea and motivating each other!

So, if you, like myself, would like to try this super-cool idea, throw out your stats, and maybe a little about yourself, and your goals, and find yourself a teeny tiny support group! feel free to have body triplets, or quadruplets, or quintuplets if you feels so inclined. (And find someone so close! )

Good luck! begin your search below!!

• Okay, il go first,
    I'm 22
    Female
    SW/CW/GW 240/236/165
    I'm sticking to a Pescetarian diet, as raw as possible, low in refined carbs and sugars. I like my shiny new treadmill (I'll like it more when the hubz puts it together, but I like treadmills in general, lol), yoga, and taking my pup for runs/walks! My best friend is a Zumba instructor, so I like that too! I live in the sticks and this year I'm planting a good sized garden, and trying to feed me on mostly what I can raise!

Where's my twin!
  • Not me, i'm too short, but i just want to say what a great idea. GOod luck with finding your twin.
  • Hello, I think this is a fantastic idea!
    I am 21, and Female!

I am 5'3 3/4"
    SW/CW/GW 230/177/150 (currently, my doctor wants me down to around 130ish)

I am in my final year at school, have no set plans for the next year, and everything is scary and done on the fly. In between going to class, working/trying to find a job with more hours, and my internship, I somehow manage to work out and do the things I enjoy.

My work outs vary, but I try to avoid the gym. I do a lot of squats, push-ups, and planks. I also am a pinterest junky, so I tend to try out those fitness challenges (currently I am doing a modified 30-day squat challenge because my body was telling me I needed to modify, listen to your bodies!)

As for my diet, I like to indulge. All. The. Time.

I have type 2 Diabetes and am always trying to balance my dietary needs that way. By focusing on eating to keep my blood sugar at a steady rate I have found that I eat a lot better than I used to do. I don't count calories, and I don't beat myself up over messing up too badly. :P The most important thing about changing our diets and exercise routines is that we try to make our goals every day. Even if we try and fail, it is better than giving up.
  • Hi! I want in, I am 25 years old, female, 5'6 and
    SW-242
    CW-236
    GW-178

I am eating sensibly, lots of fruits and veggies with whole grains, no sugars, and lots of activity!! Morning stretches and sits ups/ push ups and other such home exercises. Then treadmill on full incline for a least half an hour and weights 3 x's a week at the gym. also a one mile lap around my neighborhood in the evenings.
  • This sounds fun!

24 yr old female 5' 0"

194/161/125

I am working on small portions, less sugar, making sure I drink lots of water. My job is very active so that is where I get most of my work out each day.

Hope to find my body twin
  • Urpalval88 were pretty close! Lets see if more folks notice and join in!
  • I'd be amazed if I have a body twin but I will throw my name in the hat anyway!

27 year-old female, 5'7"
    SW: 155
    CW: 154.5 (ish, weighing in tomorrow)
    GW: 130(ish)

I'm focusing more on NSVs such as measurements, fitness, and overall change in body shape. I'm calorie counting (1400-1500/day), trying to eat whole foods, cut out artificial sweeteners, and hitting the gym 5x/week for running and weight training.
  • Oh this is a great idea for a support group!

I'm 23 years old and 5'4
    S/C/G: 174/151.8/125 (Current as of 1/13's weigh-in)

Diet-wise, I focus my eating on lowered carbs and sugars rather than calorie counting (so either way I'm still a label reading freak!). So if I were to gear my eating habits toward any 'diet' out there, it would be Jorge Cruise's Belly Fat Cure.

Exercising wise is, unfortunately, where I lack. I attempt to go on our exercise bike at least 4-5x a week for at least half an hour to an hour. I'm also attempting the 30 day plank challenge, though I'm severely out of shape.
  • I'm 24 years old

I'm 5'5

My SW is 252

My CW is 244

My GW is 150

I did actually find a body twin in the other thread, but I may have a triplet out there. You never know!
  • I've seen a couple peepz on here with similar stats at me but I forget their user names! Find me!!!

I'm doing low carb with a cheat meal once a month and I still drink socially so I'm losing at a slower pace then i should...but my stats are....

25 year old female 5'9.5 204 pounds looking to be 165!
  • I'm in I'm currently at 191 and am shooting for around 135 and I'm about 5 for 6.

I'm almost 26 and working part time while I apply to masters programs. I gained a ton of weight when I moved home from college due to medicines and bad habits and am working to get rid of it. I try to limit sugars more because my body doesn't react to well to them and just keep my calorie reasonable. My workouts not specific yet but try to get in daily cardio. Where's my twin?!?!
  • Loving this idea!

I am 24, 5'2''

168/165/125

Enjoying whole foods, refined carbs in moderation, but I still eat tasty things! Erm, I should probably try this whole 'physical activity' thing at some point as well, right?

SallyLa and Atarimae we might be kind-sorta close?
  • Defining I would love to be your buddy seems like we are in the same place searching for the same goal
  • Awesome; am about to head to bed, but poke me in a few days if I forget? Can't send you a PM yet (we might both be too new?), but hopefully soon!