Old 12-13-2013, 10:59 AM   #1  
I HATE WINTER.

S/C/G: 264/230/180

Height: 5'7"

Default Needing lots of support.

Well I had a bank scare this morning. I woke up and was $160 negative.
Thanks to very awesome Amazon people. And very not so awesome bank people I think I will actually be ok. I had a sketchy Amazon purchase and they fixed it plus the the $100 in fees the bank charged me.

I had to skip my work outs for the last 2 days because of studying and house inspections and 8 hour lab finals. (Yay for the home buying process.... not)
And I have to skip today's workout because I have to donate plasma and my workout time was taken up by my bank account and some tears.

I also let my eating go Wednesday and Thursday because of finals. Finals are one of the only times I just stop caring about my eating habits.

But now I have to reign them back in. Cause I will be 15 pounds lighter when I start school on January 7th.

Started as a bad day, but it's getting better.

On the plus side... I passed all of my classes. So, I am celebrating by drinking a REALLY REALLY big bottle of filtered tap water. And then taking a shower to wash the tears off of my face. : p
Catladyindisguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 12:30 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 228/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'8

Sorry you've had a couple of rough days. That sounds super stressful.
Congratulations on passing your classes! Tomorrow is a new day and that should help elevate your mood. Onwards and upwards!
Paisleymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 11:43 AM   #3  
(slim) shady

S/C/G: 193/188/155

Height: 5'2"

Don't give up! The day will get better! You know you'll feel better if you cook a healthy meal for yourself today! Maybe do some yoga to relax or destress and if you can't go to the gym do as many crunches or pushups as you can muster so you can say you did SOMETHING today! You are in control and can turn a crummy day into a good day! Stick with it!!
steinanwine is offline   Reply With Quote