Old 11-12-2013, 04:18 AM   #1  

Default Crazy Day

So I started today feeling pretty bad. I had slacked off ALL weekend, hadn't is gone running, ate horribly. I was even thinking of not going to the gym this afternoon because I didn't want to see the scale....
By some act of GOD I am down another 2 pounds, despite eating like junk this weekend, which leads me to believe my idea of eating like junk this weekend might have been all mental.

Well my stomach wasn't feeling so hot (could it be because I hadn't ate since noon and it was now 4 pm?) The genius that I am decided to go running, well a mile in I was feeling sick, because I realized my body was running on E.
Get home, and my new lap swimsuit I ordered is there...YAY....or not...it doesn't fit, like at all, like it's embarrassing how badly I could not fit into it. I expected it to be a little tight, to work my way into fitting into it, it's only a size down from what I wear now, but there's no way I'm going out in public with my booty out, my stomach in, and my breasts falling out of that thing. Back to to Amazon it goes...
Open my next package....OH MY GLOB IT'S MY GYM BAG I ORDERED AS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT TO ME AND IT'S SOOO FREAKING GORGEOUS!
I can fit EVERYTHING IN IT! I am so excited, complete attitude change and once again, I can't wait to get into the gym tomorrow.

I'm celebrating....losing 5 pounds, getting a new gym bag to strut around in...
I'm mourning....the super beautiful lap-swim suit that is going back because it just costs too darn much to keep if I can't wear it for months....
I'm once again eager for tomorow morning so I can bring my awesomely roomy bag to the gym. Why carrying a bag is so exciting to me I have no idea, but it's amazing how much it can motivate you!

Last edited by goldengirlamy; 11-12-2013 at 04:19 AM.
goldengirlamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:00 AM   #2  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Oot oot! Take pleasure in ANYTHING to keep you going (btw once in a blue moon after being on plan for a while a not so great day or two can "jolt" or shake our bodies into releasing some "loose" weight its been holding.)
SMSDREAMER2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 05:11 AM   #3  

I've noticed that lol but it's getting back on the wagon that's hard. This week has not been as committed to exercise as I wanted it to be, but it's the fact that I notice and know that that should keep me going!
goldengirlamy is offline   Reply With Quote