Old 10-23-2013, 04:54 PM   #61  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

So, technically I weighed in at 162.8 during my most recent weigh in (that's 3.8 lbs down from my last weigh in). That's nice, but I distrust it because I was sick all last week and was likely dehydrated when I weighed. I bet myself $50 that there will be an uptick in my weight for next week. Oh well. It's nice to see the number, though!

---

Thanks for the tips, guys!

chubbySister: It's a deal! We'll do what we need to do to have fun but also keep a hold of ourselves. And I hope you have a good time at your sister's wedding!

Espronceda: That's a good point. I'll keep that in mind when confronted with loads of party food! My problem is that sometimes I get weirdly fixated on the food and am so distracted that I'm not having fun anymore. At that point the best strategy is a tactical retreat. :nod:

lanabug: Yep, I do try to eat before I go anywhere. Then I can nibble on other things and not go crazy. And congrats on your loss! 5.5 lbs is a lot!

kisskiss: I am definitely planning on having fun! And lots of it! And yep, I do want to bring some of my own foods to avoid hunger. There will not be much/any lower calorie foods there if I don't bring them myself. And congrats on the new low you saw! That's so exciting! And hopefully you feel better for your six flags day!

Last edited by LiannaKole; 10-23-2013 at 04:54 PM.
LiannaKole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 09:18 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 225/175/140

Height: 5'6

It is VerY hard!!! I did it today, just about didn't make it... But got through it.
luciddepths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:57 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 231/187.4/119

Height: 5'4"

I am in! 17 pounds targeted, I can do this!! Good luck to all you other chicks!
Lyndality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 04:05 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 212/195/120

This week hasn't seen much net change for me, I'm still floating around 201 (my starting weight). This week was emotionally really rough, and even though I did well food-wise, I didn't work out much at all. My weight was anywhere from 201-204.5 this week. I had an allergy flare up on Saturday that gave me a rash all over my face and neck, and the doctor said it wouldn't be helpful to sweat in order to allow my skin to heal (and honestly I wasn't feeling up to it even if I could have worked out). It's fine now though, and I'm back on the workout wagon!

I really, really hope to get under 200 and into the 190s soon!
whatthefudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 04:19 PM   #65  
Breathing.

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4.5"

I've been on plan since Monday, enjoyed a few bites of chocolate and ice cream (all within my calories though) but only worked out once. The weight has been coming off slowly which I am very happy with. On top of that, TOM surprised me this morning so we shall see how the rest of the week goes weight-wise.

Would love to post some personals but I'm on my phone and I absolutely hate this stupid touchscreen!!!
Hoopty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:08 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 225/175/140

oh no! Whatthefudge! hope you are doing ok now. I hate allergy flare ups

I havent' budged yet. Been on track with food, been tracking it now for about a week. Keeping focused guys, keeping focused
luciddepths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:15 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 233/see ticker/130

I just joined I added my weight loss from the last week. My goal is to lose 10 pounds by the end of the year.
seaurchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:17 AM   #68  

Sorry, just noticed this was in the 20 something forum. Though I would love to be 20 something, i'm not. Cn I still join?
Old 10-25-2013, 12:35 AM   #69  

No change for me. I started birth control two months and I think its really messing with my body. Im thinking of going off of it and seeing if there is a change. Ever since I have been on it I cry at the drop of a hat and I feel hungry all the time. I take the pill everyday at the same exact time so I really dont think I am pregnant. Guess Ill find out in a week when AF comes right? I really think I need to join a gym though and not rely on my free gym at my apartment because it just isnt enough motivation. I eat healthy and very little junk or processed food...im running 30 minutes 3 times a week. I just dont get it.
goldengirlamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 06:34 AM   #70  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaurchin View Post
Sorry, just noticed this was in the 20 something forum. Though I would love to be 20 something, i'm not. Cn I still join?
Of course!

Last edited by Riestrella; 10-25-2013 at 06:35 AM.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 08:25 AM   #71  

S/C/G: 165/150/130

I waited all week to see if I'd drop any weight. The lowest I weighed in this week is 0.2 lbs more than my start weight, dang it. I had a death in my family a couple of weeks ago and I really fell off the wagon. I'm starting to get back in a groove this week. I'm hopeful that I can continue to climb back on the wagon. Good luck on week 2 everyone!
Douglassek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 11:43 AM   #72  

S/C/G: 162/151/142

Well LiannaKole, enjoy your weekend! I guess I'll find out Monday how much I can stuff my face the following weekend

luciddepths I'm with you. I haven't budged yet either, but there's still 9 weeks left! We can do this! Good luck with Insanity. My roommate and I did it 2 years ago in the basement of our apartment building (after our downstairs neighbors politely asked us to stop jumping since their frames were falling off the walls). It was super fun!

Good luck to everyone in week 2! Let's all try and stay on plan this weekend!
chubbySister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 12:25 AM   #73  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/153

Height: 1,73m

hi you guys,

I tried pushing my weight update back as far as possible, hoping I'd actually be able to post a loss, but didn't work :/ well, not gaining is a win, right?
maybe next week

take care everyone!
183StGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 08:03 AM   #74  

Weighed in a couple of days early since i'm leaving on vacation. Not a great week, but no gain either.
Old 10-26-2013, 11:35 AM   #75  

S/C/G: 212/195/120

@luciddepths: Thanks! It's all better now! AND I lost some weight finally. We've all been there with the weeks where the numbers refuse to go down even though you do everything right. It's frustrating but you're on the right track; persistence is everything. I hope you see some change soon!

I finally broke under 201 after seeing that number for more than a week. I'm officially under the 200 mark at 199.4 Just barely under, but it still counts. I have a big party this weekend and seeing this on the scale is extra motivation to not go too off my plan
whatthefudge is offline   Reply With Quote