Old 11-09-2013, 02:54 AM   #151  
Breathing.

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4.5"

Happy Saturday everyone!

I weighed-in at 140.4 lbs yesterday and then 140.6 lbs this morning I'm very happy to say the least! Sure, it won't stick after today but that's okay. I'm gonna fully enjoy DH's birthday and then work my way back to 140.

Hope everyone is well! Have a great weekend!
Hoopty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 04:12 AM   #152  

S/C/G: 84.8kg / 70.0kg / 63.5kg

Height: 5'4"

I'm up by 3.5lbs!

The thing is I sort of know why so I'm not that shocked/upset - it's qutting calorie tracking mid-afternoon and then grazing throughout the rest of the day.

And those gü pots I ate.

Motivation to get back to tracking today, and exercising.

I wasn't really expecting a loss, but 1.6kg??!?!!? It's a bit much!! *slumps off to adjust weight tracker*
grapefruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 09:24 AM   #153  

S/C/G: 233/see ticker/130

It is so hard to get motivated after returning from vacation! gained three pounds which puts me back up to a 10 pound weight loss for christmas. I can still do it!
seaurchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 01:13 PM   #154  

S/C/G: 212/195/120

The last few days I've finally started losing again so I'm excited! Down to 195. I still can't believe that I'm 4 pounds away from losing my first 20! I've never been able to do this and it's still weird (in the best way) to me that after years of dreaming about losing the weight and failed attempts, I'm making progress. :]

I keep inputting my weight on the chart on random days though...I'm going to try and remember to do it this monday so my numbers make more sense and it's really a weekly weigh-in!
whatthefudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:59 PM   #155  

S/C/G: 157/155/140

Height: 5'6"

Default I've just joined

Hola

I have joined your group today. I have been looking at the website for a while now and finally joined.

I hope this will be the inspiration I need to get going. It took me 6 months to loose 12 lbs and I gained it back in 1 month when I let down my guard. Now I have to start all over.

I look forward to the support of the group to keep me on track this time.

Thanks

wantochange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 12:05 PM   #156  

S/C/G: 233/see ticker/130

Today I will have faith that I can! I will meet my weight loss goal by the end of the year. I will say goodby to the 180s and meet the new year in the 170's. I can do it! I will do it. I know I can.
seaurchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 03:40 PM   #157  
Breathing.

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4.5"

DH's birthday was friggin' awesome! First, we went to a breakfast buffet where I didn't eat as much as I thought I would (it was really good but I didn't think that I needed to stuff myself..) Then we went swimming for about 2 hours. I swear, I was (and still am) sore, especially my arms! So I guess you could say that I burned off some of the food I ate for breakfast, lol.
Then we went to a Brazilian buffet and OH EM GEE the food was SOOO GOOD!!! We couldn't believe how amazing everything tasted and we are definitely, definitely going back soon. We both ate a lot, it was just too good, and we had a great time (with Brazilian dancers and everything) so I regret nothing! I woke up a few times last night because my mouth was so dry from all the sodium. Needless to say, I drank a lot of water all night long.
Well, I hopped on the scale this morning and went from 140.6 lbs to 144.0 lbs Also, the first thought on my mind when I woke up was CHOCOLATE CAKE. We had some left and I couldn't stop thinking about it so I allowed myself to have another day of junk food, BUT! I HAVE TO stay on plan tomorrow, lift weights and maybe go for a run. If I don't stay away from any kind of junk food tomorrow then I will not be able to get back on track anytime soon. I have been through this way too many times and I know how to avoid it, so NO junk food tomorrow!
Hoopty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:41 AM   #158  

I have been HORRIBLE this long weekend, I will be getting back into the saddle HARD tomorow. I feel so fat...soooo fat...lol!
goldengirlamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:10 AM   #159  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Week 3 charts! Well done to Hoopty who's taken the lead!!

Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 12:18 AM   #160  
Pottymouth

S/C/G: 182.5/ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Congrats to all those who have losses! Woohoo! I just need to vent a little

I have been up up up this week. My eating has been fairly on point (although I did go off the rails a little bit after receiving a very nasty text message from a coworker who got fired. We all knew he would be let go but I have been having nightmares about him kidnapping me after he sent me a horrible text the day after he got fired saying "i found out all the sh!t you talked about me go to **** you ugly C U next tuesday. It definitely rattled me and my nerves and I may have eaten a lot of Halloween candy that I hadn't even touched at all before ). Oh well moving on. Life will be so much better with people like that gone that prompted so much negativity.

I have been working out with my best work mate the last few nights at work we have had time to do no more trouble zones or the 30 day shred on breaks (I have my 2lb pink hand weights, I brought him more masculine blue 3 lb hand weights). The only downside is everytime we are on the ground doing ab work he continuously farts and it makes me giggle throwing us both off a little bit. It's good to know that there are great coworkers and it should be a much more positive place with the nasty texter gone.

So my weight is up. But my weight always goes up when I work out. When I started last week my body fat was 27.5% and now it's down to 25% My muscle mass also went from 36.4% to just shy of 40% according to my scale. I always retain water when I start exercising but my scale confirmed that even though I'm up in weight it's not fat I'm just shifting my body's composition (and really that's the overall goal. I took some before pics in a bikini I picked up on clearance that I'm hoping to be able to rock on my march vacation). I'll have to recheck again next week if I really did gain so much muscle and lose so much fat but if anyone could do it Jillian Michaels could she is kicking my butt (in a good way).

Hope you're all having a better week than I am and keep on pushing!
TraumaNurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:44 AM   #161  

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisskiss View Post
Tohisha77:
I feel you I twisted my back and today marks two weeks of no exercise and pretty bad pain. So glad that you identified the problem and you're getting better!

dehtripper:
we are so similar in height and weight, so I can relate to this so much. I'm pretty happy with how I look, but I also kind of want to get those last 5 off. When I hit normal BMI, I was ecstatic, and you're right, it seems less of a pressing matter to lose the last 10. But, it'll happen. It might take longer that we want, but it'll come. Good luck

Lyndality:
It sucks to see the scale go up, but keep in mind it might be salt intake so may be it's not a true reflection of your current weight. Don't cry! Just wipe your hands and start again.
Think about that awesome Bali trip you're going to go on, it sounds freaking fun and I am totally jealous.

Riestrella:
Rie, I checked out your blog.Love it! Read your about me section, and I feel like I know you now (lol creepy right? ). anway, good job with the insanity and the 1.1 lb weight loss. Also, freaking cute dino costume!
__________________________________________________ ______________

happy friday everyone! I've had a pretty terrible two weeks. I sprained my back two weeks ago, and then re-injured it last week when I picked something up that was too heavy. Had to go to ER and have been on bed rest and painkillers since. Even got a week off work. I haven't been able to exercise, but surprisingly I weighed in at 139.2 this morning. 139!!!!!!!! lol sorry I just am so friggin happy about that. I never thought I'd see it.
The better news is that my back feels so much better so I feel like I'll be able to work out in no time and I can go back to work. Staying home all day gets old after a few days.

139!!! lol sorry, I just feel awesome right now. even with the back pain. Have a good weekend everyone!
Thank you.
And glad to hear you're feeling better too
I Missed tae bo yesterday,but I just finished doing 12 mins of weights,even 1 minute of exercise is a breakthrough for me.lol
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE & STAY STRONG

And CONGRATS 2 the people that have lost so far

Last edited by Tohisha77; 11-12-2013 at 10:45 AM.
Tohisha77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:38 AM   #162  

S/C/G: 142/135/118

Height: 5'2

Woah, I just weighed in at 129.5 this morning when I was 135 last week. I'm attributing those factors to water weight from me restarting my diet and also it being my TOM last week. But still...it's nice to see such a large drop in numbers. I'm expecting a stall in the next few weeks or so but hopefully I can push past it
RachelAnne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 08:51 AM   #163  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

So what's everyone doing for Thanksgiving?

Me and the bf are driving up to visit some of my family members during Thanksgiving (I only see these people once or twice a year, so it's nice). We'll be totally at their mercy for food, so I'm planning to bring ingredients to make some simple, secretly healthier dishes. My aunt who lives at the house we stay in gets crazy controlling of the kitchen though, so I may not even be able to make anything. One year someone used a special bowl when she wanted to use it and she had a breakdown and stayed in her room for 6 hours. So we'll see how that goes. The rest of the time is really fun, though!

How about you guys? Plans for Thanksgiving?
LiannaKole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 09:00 AM   #164  

S/C/G: 212.6/Ticker/137

Height: 5'5"

Yikes!!! Trying to get caught up here but congrats everyone who's still gettin' er done. I undid my loss from last week, but I'm hoping some is water from lack of drinking yesterday during a water main break (i.e. no washrooms at school :S thus avoiding drinking too much). I'm also not at all discouraged because I know exactly what I did to gain this last week and thus know precisely what not to do this coming haha.

Also super later but thanks Riestrella for my momentary topic derailment on tattoos. I always take online articles with a grain of salt so its neat to hear.
dehtripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:10 PM   #165  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

RachelAnne:
LOl even if a little bit of it is water weight, I'd be ecstatic with that kind of drop. Good job!

LiannaKole:
I'm spending Thanksgiving with my parents and brothers. It'll be a small gathering, but I'm looking forward to it. Not looking forward to all the bad food, but hopefully I can resist. yummmm, what kind of healthier dishes were you planning on cooking?

TraumaNurse:
Whoa, I'd be terrified if someone texted me those kind of messages
Glad you're okay and hopefully that guy doesn't contact you anymore.

I'm not sure I could go through the 30 day shred if someone was farting! lol that seems like a big distraction.
__________________________________________________ ______________

It's Wednesday! halfway through the work week, but I can't wait for Friday. I have plans to go out with my bff dancing, and then attempting a little hike with my bf over the weekend.
So this is totally not weight related, but figured I'd ask you ladies.. How soon or late into a relationship did you say 'I love you' ? I've never said that to a man. But, I'm feeling pretty strongly about my current boyfriend. We've been dating for only 4 months though. I know it depends on the person and the relationship, but I wonder what everyone else's experiences have been with the L word. Also, as a female would you ever say it first? I'm all for equal rights and female empowerment, but I'm also slightly old-fashioned...and terrified of rejection lol. What say you gals?

Last edited by kisskiss; 11-13-2013 at 12:10 PM.
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote