Old 10-14-2013, 09:42 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 208/ticker/185

Height: 5'10

I have yet to finish one of these, so I'm hoping this is the one. I'm only aiming for 10lbs, but would prefer more if possible. I'll start small, and work my way up.
alicrimson88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:21 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 212.6/Ticker/137

Height: 5'5"

Oh man, I'm totally going to get on this once I weigh in tomorrow morning. No way I'm going to make my halloween challenge goal. That'k okay but I think another challenge is just what I need to get my butt in gear.
dehtripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 12:58 PM   #18  
Resisting the Urge

S/C/G: 282.4/Ticker/199.9

Height: 5'8"

I'm down for a challenge!! Need some motivation to get my butt in gear (and shrink it too!)!
Essa415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 01:59 PM   #19  

S/C/G: SW:171 CW:see ticker GW 120

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaBaSkinnybride View Post
Haha. So I created this account when I was with an ex and we had a "deal" that if I could hit my goal weight he would propose.(at this point we had been together almost 3yrs). I'm not sure how but I fooled myself into thinking this was a really romantic gesture. Long story short, we broke up and I shortly after reconnected with my HS sweetheart! We became engaged about 9 months after dating(I've known him for 10+ yrs however) on August 28th, I proposed to him! My ring recently came in and he says he wants to propose (after he said yes to my proposal, he mentioned that he always wanted to be the one to propose, and he was slightly disappointed that I did it instead )so I still don't have my ring, but yes we are beginning to plan the wedding. It's going to be a pretty long engagment though as I wanted to wait until after I graduate nursing school. So far we've picked a tentative date (4/16/16)and venue. My username now embarrasses me and does bring back old memories but atleast now I'm actually engaged!lol.
Oh, and Congrats to you on your engagement! How far along are you in the planning process?

So I did pick up my new scale and it does body fat, hydration levels, and BMI. I'm happy because it showed my weight at 238.6 but my B.f percent was at 47.6% and hydration level only 36%!!! So I'm severely dehydrated and almost half of me is FAT!! super bummed out about this but it's also super motivational!!

whats the name of the scale?im nervous about using a bodyfat one because im not sure if those are spot on.
skittlesfirehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 02:57 PM   #20  
Nancy is on the go again

S/C/G: 190/ticker/140

Height: 5'3'

Ok, Riestrella, I love your style!

WI at 168, at this moment. Put me down for 18. Because I've never been below 158, that I can remember... hold it, actually I do. January 1994, I've weighted 155... how is it possible that I remember that?? Anyways, making past that is a celebration by itself. Though you won't hear me complaining if I do make a nice even 20 lbs lost. 148? **** ya!
LittleBlueCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 04:50 PM   #21  
Breathing.

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4.5"

Riestrella, I love your challenges! I am so determined to complete this one since Christmas is my FAVORITE time of the year! I cannot wait for it to be here

I've been slacking...mostly due to a bad UTI and also because it's so hard to get back on track. BUT! I managed to eat healthily these past 2 days and I will continue to do so. No exercise for me so far but once I feel better I will follow up on that, too.

My goal is to get to 130 lbs. I'm at 147.4 lbs right now and I think 17.4 lbs in 10 weeks is doable. There are only 2 major things going on - DH's birthday in November and Thanksgiving, those will be definite uber-cheat-days but I will try to plan ahead and manage my calories wisely.

Good luck to everyone! Time to make it happen!
Hoopty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:33 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 209/191/135

Height: 5 foot 6

I'm so in! I need a jump start to this sad uckyness I'm in! Did Nutrisystem last year and had great progress but I couldn't stay with it so this years it's all me!!!!
LawGirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 11:14 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 84.8kg / 70.0kg / 63.5kg

Height: 5'4"

Signed me up! Hopefully I'll be able to get somewhere near my goal weight!
grapefruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 11:10 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 209/191/135

Height: 5 foot 6

I just stole my parents Body Fat, Water Percentage Scale!! My regular scale has been around for 10 years and was starting to act up so I figured I might as well "borrow" the fancy one. They're in far too good shape to need that shiz anyway!
LawGirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 12:30 AM   #25  
just do it :)

S/C/G: ticker!

Height: 5'6

So I was super hesitant to join because I've been in a challenge for the past two months and I thought to myself that maybe I shouldn't join another so I can take a 'break', and then I realized how that logic was pretty much just making an excuse to be ok with no losses over the holidays because I don't have to be accountable. screw that, I'm in!!
lanabug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 07:21 AM   #26  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Welcome Welcome!! So great to see lots of people signing up!

So this challenge is very important to me. I've been away from home for 10 months and since then I have GAINED weight. My parents always looked to me for inspiration (their words not mine!! I'm not that egotistical!) and I would feel a tad ashamed if I went back home chubbier than last year. If I can lose 1 lb a week I can be at the weight I was at my thinnest, maybe even a little less, so it's a great incentive for me to stick to it and make sure I can go back to England with my head held high!! I'm still hosting the Halloween challenge, but I'm actually LAST in that challenge . The host...LAST! I feel like I should at least be in the top 20! I'm here to redeem myself!!

I am doing a 10K race over the Christmas holidays, I feel slightly mental for doing a race in WINTER and on my time off from work! But I'm doing this race with my Mum (hopefully, she has a tendency to drop out of races she signs up for =/) so it's special in a way since I've never run a race with her. She's in her 50's now, but has run a bazillion races (10Ks, Marathons, Half Iron Mans...) so it'll be great to share this with her. She's always struggled with her weight, despite being an amazing runner, so I hope this inspires her to make a push to lose weight too! I have to start my training on the 21st October, so the day this challenge starts, and stick with it (with 2 weeks off while I'm working on a film) so the timing will line up perfectly with the race. I'm hoping running will help me lose weight, it has in the past, so fingers crossed I can make my goal this time around!

----------------------

SkinnyBride - 20 lbs is ambitious! Just don't be disheartened if your birthday throws you off a bit, enjoy yourself! I wouldn't worry too much about the body fat/hydration stats. It's probably a generic formula that works it out. I'm almost certain you have to measure body fat by measuring multiple areas of your body.

Rated - Ooh, a wedding! Definitely a great incentive to join!!

TraumaNurse - Welcome back! At least you didn't gain weight, give your body a big congratulations on being awesome and not gaining. You're so close to your goal!! You can do it. I do not envy your crazy schedule...I don't know how you do it. You make me feel even lazier than I am...and that's pretty darn lazy!

lilsquirrel - Yay! Welcome to the new challenge! Glad to see you coming over here =)

Marnia - As long as you're not under eating and losing weight in a healthy way, then I encourage you to listen to your own heart in terms of your goals. I have had way too many people say "your goal weight is too low" and even "Please stop losing weight." Literally, the latter was said by my Dad in a very concerned way. I think I was like 155 lbs at the time! That's still overweight for me!! Amazing job on what you have accomplished so far, incredible!!

LittleBlueCat - Welcome! How do you remember that?! I had to dig up old (and embarrassing) diaries to see how much I weighed.

Hoopty - Hoopty!! You're back! Welcome!! We're the same height, may I ask why your goal is 120 lbs? Have you been that weight before? I ask because my goal is 130 lbs and I know that's the mid point of the healthy BMI range.

LawGirl - What's Nutrisystem?!

lanabug - I like your thinking! Welcome, let's kick butt together.

Sorry to anyone I missed out personally, I read your post but all I have to say is WELCOME!! Let's do this together!!!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 12:11 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 165/150/130

I'm joining! I've been maintaining my current weight for several months now but it's time to get back on the weight loss wagon. I picked 9 lbs, and if/when I get those 9 lbs out of the way I will have hit my overall weight loss goal! Good luck everyone!
Douglassek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 03:26 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 212/195/120

I'm joining too! And yeah I feel like I'm being overly ambitious but I'm ready for the challenge, especially with my birthday and a bunch of family events coming up! Thanks for doing this
whatthefudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 05:30 PM   #29  
Breathing.

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4.5"

Riestrella - Actually, my lowest weight ever was 123lbs back in September of 2011. I felt really comfortable wearing form fitting clothes, liked the way I looked in pictures and my overall health was much better (skin, hair, nails, pretty much everything). I was, however, still trying to tone up since I have this horrible muffin top that I can't seem to get rid of (even at a weight that low and working out!). I set 120lbs as my goal though it's more 120lbs-125lbs. If I feel comfortable enough at 130lbs then I'll try to maintain there (obviously, I'm gonna be building up muscle which weighs more so we'll see...). So yeah, 120lbs was the first number I thought of when signing up for 3FC.
I did think about the whole BMI range though and you're right, 130lbs is right in the middle. Is that the only reason why you chose that goal weight? And by the way - I find it amazing that you and your mom will be running together, how awesome is that? My mom is so clumsy, she can't even ride the bike for a minute, lol!

--

I was OP again today and got a 20-minute workout in. My weight bumped up a little today but TOM is right around the corner so I'm not gonna let that get to me. My mom's birthday is on Saturday which means - planned cheat day! HOWEVER! I won't stuff myself mindlessly and only pick out things that I really want in reasonable portions.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Hoopty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 02:02 AM   #30  
Weight Watcher

S/C/G: 244/199/140

Height: 5"5

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittlesfirehawk View Post
whats the name of the scale?im nervous about using a bodyfat one because im not sure if those are spot on.
I believe the brand name/maker is Health O meter. I got it from
Walmart for only like $30
WannaBaSkinnybride is offline   Reply With Quote