Old 12-19-2013, 09:06 AM   #241  
Nancy is on the go again

S/C/G: 190/ticker/140

Height: 5'3'

Hey! I'm just hanging in here. A bit discouraged the challenge is about over, and I've been slacking, and not losing as much as I was anticipating. Darn holiday baking season!!

Riestrella - Will you be starting another challenge after the New Years? It is a popular time to re-start a new WLC! wink, wink... hahahahaha... no pressure, seriously. But if you do, put me down!!
LittleBlueCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:26 AM   #242  

S/C/G: 212.6/Ticker/137

Height: 5'5"

Thanks for the well wishes kisskiss & Riestrella. I feel much better now, and finally got my sense of smell/taste back yesterday. Just pumped to smell my Christmas tree.

kisskiss - A snowboarding getaway sounds so lovely. I've boycotted NYE the past few years (I just can't be arsed to be surrounded with the crazy hype) but haven't decided for this year. I'll go out if something fun comes up but don't know what that something is yet.

So, I weighed myself today even though I was going to skip this week. I actually lost almost two pounds from the bloat yucky the day I jumped on the scale last week at the start of my cold. I wasn't going to enter those values but did anyhow - ignoring my weight for better/worse is what got me to over 200lbs. May as well face the values and move on
dehtripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 12:13 PM   #243  

Christmas revelation - my brother re-measured my height. Apparently I'm 5'5" ... I'd didn't believe him and made him re do it many times and checked myself. So weird, I swear I measured and was 5'4". I feel like my whole BMI-based goals have been a lie hahaha
Old 12-26-2013, 08:37 PM   #244  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

dehtripper:
haha that happened to me! I always thought I was around 5'4 but a recent visit to the doctor has me closer to 5'5. pretty cool to be taller

Riestrella:

I saw B in concert a couple of weeks ago! While I went because the tickets were a gift, I admit she brought down the house. She was such an entertainer and heck yeah I imagine myself being all sexy when I sing along to some of her songs.

Last edited by kisskiss; 12-26-2013 at 08:39 PM.
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 10:48 PM   #245  
Katherine

S/C/G: 283/280/172

Height: 5'10

Anyone dreading putting in your New Years Eve weight? I was on a roll, but this last week killed me! Too much candy and too many cookies!
kailpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 09:17 AM   #246  

S/C/G: 337.6/see ticker/190

Height: 5' 7"

Well I will not be reaching my goal, but at least I am less than I started. This Holiday season was rough food wise. lol
Mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 12:05 PM   #247  

kailpea - I wouldn't say I'm dreading it per se. Don't love seeing gains but I actually don't mind seeing an increase I expect. Better than those times you step on thinking it was gonna be a lose and being super disappointed the scale decided to go the wrong direction haha. I'm just gonna get er over with.

Mara - I'm in the same boat. Well, actually my last entered weight is higher than my start, but I know that was just bloating (weighed in at 147.5 yesterday).

I right quiet round these parts lately eh.
Old 12-31-2013, 09:30 AM   #248  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Hey guys!

I've been back home in England since the 21st December and I've been busy almost EVERY day! I haven't had much time to myself to get on a laptop, but I've been doing my best to update the spreadsheet.

Instead of being hard on myself I've not be strict at all with my diet. I went on a run in the wind, rain and HAIL and didn't give up. I felt pretty proud of that.

On Sunday I ran my 3rd 10k race! My fastest time was about 59:56, but this time I did it in 1:01:35. I may not have beaten my personal best BUT considering I barely trained for it (and trained super hard for the last 2 races) I am really proud of my time! It makes me think what would I have got if I tried really hard during training?! Definitely a good inspirational boost!

I'm down to 155 lbs for New Year, not quite my goal of being in the 140s but that's what 2014 is for! Have a lovely New Year, everyone, HUGE congrats to those who made it to the end of the challenge! I will leave the spreadsheet going until January 2nd then I will close it off and announce the winner.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 06:29 PM   #249  

S/C/G: 96/83.2/75

Height: 5'7"/170cm

Riestrella- I know I don't post a lot in here but for the most part I read all the posts. I just want to thank you for organizing this and all the other challenges you've done throughout the year. I know it has to take a lot of time. I also want to let you know that I read your blog and I think the pyramid idea makes a lot of sense. It's all about changing habits and it's probably best to change them one at a time. It's a great idea and thanks for posting it for the world to see! Congrats on your 10K time and your recent weight loss. It's definitely a journey with it's ups and downs and no one can be perfect for the rest of their lives. Enjoy the rest of your time at home and have a happy new year.
Changergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 06:54 AM   #250  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

The main spreadsheet is now the final chart! HUGE CONGRATS to lanabug who is our victor! 25 lbs lost during the holidays?! You're incredible!

Well done to everyone for taking part, watch this space for a new and different challenge for 2014!

Last edited by Riestrella; 01-04-2014 at 06:55 AM.
Old 01-04-2014, 06:57 AM   #251  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Changergirl View Post
Riestrella- I know I don't post a lot in here but for the most part I read all the posts. I just want to thank you for organizing this and all the other challenges you've done throughout the year. I know it has to take a lot of time. I also want to let you know that I read your blog and I think the pyramid idea makes a lot of sense. It's all about changing habits and it's probably best to change them one at a time. It's a great idea and thanks for posting it for the world to see! Congrats on your 10K time and your recent weight loss. It's definitely a journey with it's ups and downs and no one can be perfect for the rest of their lives. Enjoy the rest of your time at home and have a happy new year.
Thank you so much for your kind words! It means so much to me that you appreciate the work I put into these challenges. It's not the most strenuous of tasks, but I always love to hear that people enjoy being apart of them. I'm probably going to think of ways to incorporate my pyramid idea into the next challenge!
Old 01-04-2014, 07:30 AM   #252  
On the way down

S/C/G: 202/202/157

Height: 5'10"

2014 challenge would be very welcome please!
FinalCountdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 04:14 PM   #253  
just do it :)

S/C/G: ticker!

Height: 5'6

I went back up to 215 but I'm certainly not complaining! Thanks so much to everyone involved in this challenge and especially Riestrella for putting it all together and giving so much of her time/effort just for a little extra motivation! Knowing I would have to log my weight for everyone to see & wanting desperately to meet my goal has really been working for me, and I'm super grateful. Happy New Year everyone! Here's to a kick *** 2014
lanabug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 12:00 PM   #254  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

New challenge is up and running, ladies! Please join me!