Old 11-02-2013, 04:47 AM   #121  

S/C/G: 84.8kg / 70.0kg / 63.5kg

Height: 5'4"

Happy Saturday morning everyone, I weighed in this morning at 70.0kg (154.3lbs, loss of 0.7kg or just over 1.5lbs)

Happy with that! Especially considering my food hasn't been perfect and nor has my exercise regime! I think myfitnesspal really helps to be honest. I have done some slight jiggling to my numbers though and moved what was apparently this week's weight to last week (when it actually was) so that I can put today's as the week of 28/11.

I think I might smash my November 5lb goal!
grapefruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 10:53 AM   #122  

S/C/G: 146/116/110

Height: 5'0

183stGB- That soup and apple sauce for the first few days might over rule the lack of exercise lol. I hope they give you the good stuff
kitkat2114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 11:35 AM   #123  

S/C/G: 146/116/110

Height: 5'0

Also, newbie question for riestrella: Do I post my weight on here just in a normal post or in the spreadsheet?
kitkat2114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 11:17 PM   #124  

Height: 5'2"

I take my nursing board exam next week. I'm trying so so hard not to binge out on food just due to stress and anxiety. I'm also going to try NOT to overindulge in celebrations if I pass or binge out in depression if I fail.

On a lighter note, I saw 134 today. Yay! Maybe I'll reach my goal weight way before New Year's. Not going to force myself though. I like slow and steady. Plus birthday and holiday celebrations are just a couple of weeks away. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Ladybug10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 02:20 AM   #125  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat2114 View Post
Also, newbie question for riestrella: Do I post my weight on here just in a normal post or in the spreadsheet?
Spreadsheet!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 03:55 AM   #126  

Indulging a bit tonight and making a cream cheese and pumpkin cake, lots of sugar is in it, but I plan on only having a slice and sending the rest with DH to work tomorrow, which I'm sure will come back an empty pan tomorrow night.
Wasn't so hot this weekend on plan, but I had a good time with my husband and in the end, living life is more important. Tomorrow I will hop back to the gym and continue on!
goldengirlamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 06:17 AM   #127  
Breathing.

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4.5"

Weighed-in at 143.0lbs yesterday and then 143.2lbs today so I'll write down yesterday's weight on the spreadsheet. I'm very happy with my losses so far. Not too fast and not too slow. I hope that I will keep this up. Dh's birthday is this upcoming Saturday which means junk food galore though, lol. I'm excited!
Hoopty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 11:42 AM   #128  

S/C/G: 208/ticker/185

Height: 5'10

At 205.0 today. I guess last week was a little crazy. Sorry for all of the storm cloud behavior.
alicrimson88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 12:48 PM   #129  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/154

Height: 5'6''

I've been gone for a while. I haven't been coping well with stress lately and I ended up messing up my diet. I missed the halloween challenge, I was so sad to realize that.

I'm finishing school and starting my expatriation process. I've quit my job, and I'm leaving my apartment, but I realize something could go wrong and I could suddenly find myself jobless, homeless and lost... so I have been really stressed out, even on the verge of depression. Well, I've decided I won't let this happen, so I'm starting running again. This should definitely make me feel better. And I'll keep going in this challenge, it'll make me feel I'm actually having some progress in something in my life.
anity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 07:41 PM   #130  

S/C/G: 231/187.4/119

Height: 5'4"

Well, my blowout Satuday at the races turned into blowout Sunday hangover... So I weighed myself this morning and, gulp, the scale said 192 pounds. Sigh!! I am not going to get too hung up in that number, think I am retaining some water after my drinking on Saturday, but still! Holy moley, it's definite motivation to get back on the straight and narrow. This week, I'll be drinking lots and lots of water and focusing on exercise. Really hope I can get the scales back to where I was pre-blowout by the end of the week....
Lyndality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:52 PM   #131  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Got a lot of chatter to catch up on, so forgive me if I miss anyone!

KTB - Definitely not odd! That's why I'm running this challenge!

grapefruit - It's good you can play on a team! Most of my friends in high school were on the Netball team, I always felt a bit weird not liking it!

Campana - When you watch what you eat and exercise the scale will show it! Nothing unusual!

chubbysister - I hear ya on staying the same! But I always feel like my weight is a reflection on my effort. If it doesn't change, then I need to change something about my diet or exercise. Thankfully I didn't do anything for Halloween, I live in Japan so it's not really a place that understands what to do if that makes sense. They just like Western holidays for the look but not the content!

Hoopty - Wow, you must be doing something right to get that loss! Well done! Up at 4am?! Ouch!!

alicrimson - Sometimes, pictures are the worse because it gives us something to criticize in depth. Recently I've started to leave my hair to dry naturally (I have wavy hair) and felt pretty confident about it. But a picture was taken and it just looks a mess! So I know how you feel, but try not let it bum you out and make you feel like you can't look back at that party and remember the good times. Let it motivate you! You can do this!

goldengirl - I went on a spree in H&M too! Completely drained my pocket though ;_;. Great job on resisting temptations and choosing the healthy route! That's awesome!! You're right, the hardest part is making the change, but your body will thank you for it!

kitkat - Glad you had a great time at the party. I know how you feel about eating guilty food when you feel down, but in the end it's not a great attitude to have. I suffer from it too, I have a bad day and I just want pizza and soda and chocolate!

183 - Slow and steady is best!! How come you can't work out? Could you go walking or do weights? But eating really healthy will aid your weight loss for sure.

Katzep - Don't worry about the gain! It happens! Life happens and sometimes we gain weight, it's not a big deal even though we wish we could just keep losing. That's a lot of exercise!! Make sure you give yourself a break, perhaps just do Insanity again since you saw a loss with it last time? Too much exercise might make you stall! You are quite strange for loving broccoli, but I wish I loved vegetables so you're lucky!!

Ladybug - Hang in there! Healthy food is good for your brain so think of it that way?! I always felt sluggish and unfocused after a junk food binge while working!

anity - Do you have somewhere to live? I think that's the most important thing! But yes, running will definitely help with your feelings towards life! I always feel depressed when I've not been exercising!

Lyndality - Drink lots and lots of water and I'm positive you'll see a loss!!

-----------------

As for me, I had a great week. I was off for 3 days mid week so I spent it shopping and working out. I went to a design festival on Saturday, I didn't really know what it was but it was basically a giant market place with awesome artwork and trinkets! Here's a picture of all the artwork prints I got:

And here's a picture of the handmade jewelry I bought:

So I got a great haul! We were walking for HOURS! The space was so big! So it felt like a workout in itself, my feet and legs were super sore afterwards. Yesterday was a bit of a fail day. Wasn't wise with food choices and didn't workout because I felt really weird. Today is a new day, so I'm going to drink lots of water and get moving! I gained a little, 0.4 lbs, but going to shift it by the end of the week!
Old 11-04-2013, 03:34 AM   #132  

I struggled on the weekend! I had burger king on sat. Out of convience with DH then last night we had.impromptu date night (werent planning it) and then we ended up having burger night again!
goldengirlamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 04:20 AM   #133  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Week 2 chart!! Keep up the amazing work!

Old 11-04-2013, 09:38 AM   #134  

S/C/G: 212.6/Ticker/137

That market sounds like fun Riestrella. I'm such a sucker for jewellery.

I dunno whether this week will be a loss or not but I've switched back to WW over using Lose It! I lost an average of 10lb/month for the first 6 months with WW. Obviously I could lose with either approach but I think the change-up will give me the motivation to try again. Soooo much harder to lose when I'm already pretty happy with my body. I also started hormonal birth control for the first time this week so who knows.
dehtripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:53 AM   #135  

Height: 5'8

I have not been able to exercise those past two weeks due to severe back pain.
Turns out the zoloft I'm taking for DEPRESSION causes severe back pain.
I was literally in TEARS!
So my dosage was lowered and no more back pain,weird too,since the dosage was lowered I'm no longer binging like I was these past weeks.

Anyway,I'm back on track and doing the INTERMITTENT FASTING along w/ TOTAL BODY WORKOUTS

Stay strong everyone
Tohisha77 is offline   Reply With Quote