Super Stressing.

• So my period is like 2 days late and I kinda stress ate last night so today is a new day but I am still freaking out. I took a test and thank god it was a clear negative.. so now I wait.

Have any of you had problems with your schedule since you've been losing weight? I am kind wondering if this has anything to do with it. I've been working out A LOT in the last two weeks.
  • I haven't had an issue with it recently but in the past anytime I changed my eating or exercise habits drastically, it did effect TTOM
  • Mine actually came early right after a run this month (5 days early!). I think it has to do with the hormonal changes that come with weight loss. I've also had it come a week late depending on my exercise & eating habits (I'm unable to get pregnant so no scares for me). If you want more info, maybe do a search on hormones and metabolism?

Good luck!

• Thanks guys! Once I start my new job and get settled ill probably make my gyno app for the year
  • I've definitely had weight loss effect my cycle. It makes sense though - there are so many endocrine disrupting pollutants in the environment these days, many of which are fat-loving and thus sequestered in our fat cells. Thus as we loose fat, these compounds are flushed through the system on the way out.
  • Thank you for posting this!
    I had never even considered weight changes/lifestyle changes as affecting my period! Just another thing to talk to my doctor about!
  • My last period was one week late. I was freaked out too but it happens when you change up your diet or exercise.