beginners pilates

• Awesome blog I found with a daily workout plan. I did the first workout today and it was really good an easy for me on my level. She really knows how to walk you through your workout and keeps you motivated!
    http://www.blogilates.com/day-1
  • This entire blog is amazing. Awesome find! Thank you!
  • Thank you so much for sharing that! A few months ago I was doing windsor pilates and it made me really enjoy pilates. Thanks for the site it's great
  • Awesome!! Thanks for sharing!
  • I love love Pilates! I've been doing it for a couple years now & it has totally reshaped my body. I just love it. I don't love working out, so it's the perfect thing for me to do. My arms are cut now from Pilates
  • I want cut arms, I'll have to try this, this would be a good am workout to get me going for the day then I can do extreme cardio in the PM like I usually do.
  • I am on day 4 of the beginners calendar and let me tell you! I'm feeling it all over my body! I love it so far!
    I struggle with a lot of the moves but even just doing as much as I can is making me feel great!
  • That's what I was thinking, this would be awesome for the AM before work, and PM I can get my cardio on like usual!
  • I'm excited to try and get back into pilates... This seems like as good of a day as any to start!