Old 09-09-2013, 01:31 PM   #136  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

namaste984:
we all need a scale break sometimes. I weigh myself everyday, but I'm thinking of putting it away and doing a weekly thing instead. I've weighed every day for last 2.5 years, so it's really just a habit at this point. and LMAO I spend so much time looking for the lazy girl marathon!! and, there is like a lazy girl marathon group that runs in England, so I kept searching the web for something in the united states.

Atarimae
nice job in getting to that number sooner than you thought! I'm actually having my half potion of spaghetti today, yummm I'm looking forward to it. why did you have a meltdown about that/ I missed the post probably.

MrsDeenz:
two birthday parties and an anniversary? Congrats and hope you had a good time

versace
good luck in school! how much longer do you have? You sound like you're going to be super busy, but you lost 2lbs so you're doing great!

Congrats on the 55 lb weight loss!

How was everyone's weekend? I went hiking on Saturday, but I literally just chilled out on Sunday. I haven't had such a lazy day in a long time, but it felt good. I also did pretty good on my calories, despite having a breakfast outing with my mom for her birthday, and the boyfriend wanting to eat out. Still at 147
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:33 AM   #137  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Hey guys! Sorry I've been away! Been at my boyfriends place since Friday so I haven't had chance to properly sit down and reply to everyone. Hope you're all doing well, week 2 chart will be up soon!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:33 AM   #138  

S/C/G: 194/Ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Thanks for the welcomes guys!
Geez, I have such a hard time focusing on weight loss. I used to be a pro at keeping with my diet (at least I thought I was LOL!). So yesterday, I kept track of my meals all day on myfitnesspal on my phone. Well, I did well... I think... until I went to town and got some McDonalds. I know, bad bad me! I did track it though and had water with my fries and nuggets. Anyways, ended up I was below 100 over my calorie limit. I was ok with that but when I went home, I started eating and eating and I couldn't seem to stop! I didn't track the rest of the calories so I went way over... I woke up and I felt like just giving up but I didn't! I started tracking my food again this morning, telling myself I WILL do better today I'm going to use yesterday as my "trial" calorie counting and just keep doing better. I DID drank all my 8 glasses of water yesterday which I was proud of. I also did a grocery yesterday and only bought good stuff, I was pretty proud of myself. I was also shopping on an empty stomach. So yeah! That's my day for yesterday. I did lose .6 so far. Not much but I'll take it!

Hope everyone is doing great! Halloween is just around the corner.
SophieCormier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 09:24 AM   #139  
HijabiMommaBear

S/C/G: 335/ticker/316

Height: 5' 8"

SophieComier- OMG! I think we were eating together yesterday! Last night I was in class till 9pm and I had no time yesterday morning to make a dinner for school. So I ended up at the nasty poisenous MCdonalds. But i guess today is a new day, right?
jessica2231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 10:41 AM   #140  
Newb!

I have lost nearly two pounds... woohoo
Ms A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 10:53 AM   #141  

S/C/G: 200+/160.8/135

Height: 5'5.5

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been keeping up with posting :/ School started back and with school, homework, practice, teaching, running errands ect I don't have as much time for posting

Anyways keep up the great work everyone! Hopefully I'll be able to catch up and read everyones posts this weekend!
Dottington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 11:39 AM   #142  
HijabiMommaBear

S/C/G: 335/ticker/316

Height: 5' 8"

MSA- Woohoo congrats on the loss!!!

Dottington-I know i feel you.
jessica2231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 02:14 PM   #143  
Finally in control.

S/C/G: 294/236/199

Height: 5'4"

The costume that I need to buy only comes in small and medium...YIKES. If that's not Halloween motivation...I don't know what is.
ChickieBoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:22 AM   #144  

S/C/G: 154/150/125

Height: 5'7

Hey everyone! I'm weighing in at 150 today but I don't entirely trust my scales! They're manual and I've always thought digital ones were more accurate!? I might have to get another one, its not weird to own two scales right?! But I'll take 150 for now!

It's so nice reading all if your posts and knowing I'm not the only one who has mishaps now and then. Hope everyone has a healthy day!
Sadiechubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:35 PM   #145  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

jessica2231:
add me to the list. I drove to McDonalds during lunch hour and instead of ordering a McWrap, I ended up getting a delicious Big Mac. No fries and water makes it slightly better right? I haven't had mcdonald's in such a long time, it was great.

Ms A:
That's great! carrot:

ChickieBoom:
Mine is a small too motivation!!

Sadiechubbs:
I just have one scale and just weigh myself on that one consistently. I've weighed myself on my BFs scale and it's always slightly different from my scale, so I've just got to choose one and go with that weight. We both have digitals.
has anyone bought their halloween costume? I just bought a Gypsy costume on ebay (it's a small/medium), but not sure it'll fit. I was a gypsy the last 2 years for Halloween (I was about 275 for the first year, and 220 last year), so i am excited to be wearing a similar costume. Well, if it fits. It's supposed to be delivered today !

How's everyones week going? I'm stuck at 147 I think I'm going to take a rest day today

Last edited by kisskiss; 09-12-2013 at 03:26 PM.
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 02:12 PM   #146  

Height: 5"6

Hey team! I DID IT! I placed my orders last night! I got a large for the snug, "Sexy" costume, as it's an unforgiving material, but medium for the marge simpson, since it's a baggier fit anyway. I've now got my awesome funny teacher costume, and my inappropriate adult costume. YEAH BABY! I can't wait for it to arrive- talk about motivation!!!! My birthday is coming up and i am nervous as to how off my calories i'll be, but hey, it's one day a year, right?!
NorthernChick13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:30 PM   #147  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

Kisskiss- I bought my costume, I am going as a pirate this year. I had a hard time finding a school appropriate costume since I teach Kindergarten. Gypsy costume sounds great. If you get a chance when the costume comes in you should try it on and post a comparison pic from last year to this year.

NorthernChick - I am excited you have ordered your costume. They sound great and I am sure they will look fantastic.

I also live in a Northern community so I ordered mine a couple weeks ago and it came in today... haven't tried it on yet but I am hoping it will fit. If not at least I have time to either return it for a new size or better yet MAKE it fit. I have been doing well the last couple days. I am trying to stop myself from weighing daily since it becomes an obsession, but I think I am down at least a pound.
Rated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 01:58 AM   #148  

Default Maybe for next halloween...?

Hey All,

So I just stumbled across this blog, and am so motivated by what others are doing. I just started my weight loss journey that I am going to be documenting on my blog: gomyownweigh.blogspot.com

While I don't know how much I will loose by this Halloween considering I just started. You all have made me want to strive for next halloween as at least a half way goal for myself!
jenjen9ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 08:19 AM   #149  

S/C/G: 337.6/see ticker/190

Height: 5' 7"

Work has been hetic, but it looks like everyone is doing good on their goals. And settling on their costumes.
Mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:26 AM   #150  

S/C/G: 172/165/132

Height: 5'8"

Ok, I just joined.. I flaked out of the last one of Riestrella's amazing challenges but am confident I'll be able to complete this one! Being unemployed is both a blessing and a curse. :-) Contrary to the last six months or so, I am now NOT driving around in my car all day eating chocolate instead of healthy meals, but I do however get bored and binge eat sometimes. Also have more time to work out though!

Good luck to all. :-)
runthecontinent is offline   Reply With Quote