Feet problems.

• Hello!

I have been a bad girl not logging in for some time but I got busy with school and I apologize!

I have something similar to Comic Con to go to for 2 days and am very worried about foot pain while walking around exploring vendors, standing in lines etc.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can make it as less painful as I possibly can? Any input is much appreciated.

Thanks
  • Well, this may sound odd, but, at the veterinary hospital where I work, we use some stuff, that is called all kinds of things, but essentially, it's horse tail wrap.

It's a stretchy, and some what supportive wrap. Kind of like a light weight ace bandage, that is self sticking. It comes in a narrow and wide width, with enough on a roll to wrap your feet several times.

You can find it a vet hospitals, farm stores, and in drugstores. Although the farm/vet stuff is better, at least in the U.S. than the drug store stuff. I have found the stuff they sell on the human side is a bit to stiff and unforgiving, and bulky.

Then find a sports trainer, or athlete, or coach to show you how to use it properly as a good support.

I suffer from tendonitis in my feet and this stuff is a God send! It is really a simple criss cross wrap, light, not tight, yet still supportive. And it's easy to take off and toss, and it's cheap! Plus it comes in all kinds of colors!
  • There are also tutorials online on how to use that tape stuff to support and prevent injury for athletes. Another option is to wear really supportive shoes.
  • Thank you so much for the ideas, I am going to test them out to see how they work!