Old 08-03-2013, 10:15 AM   #1  
forever a lake effect kid

S/C/G: 262.6/181.3/162.6

Height: 5'4''

Default I'm back after vacation!

Hello, everyone! Someone posted on my tumblr reminding me that I haven't come by to visit since before my vacation! Things have been...interesting since then. I'm about 9 lbs over my lowest weight, after partying for a week in San Diego. Slowly but surely it's coming off though.

For vacation, I went to San Diego Comic Con for the fourth straight year, but this was the first year that I actually felt comfortable enough to dress up for the event. I went as the Eleventh Doctor from Doctor Who. At the Doctor Who panel, when I stood up to ask a question, Matt Smith, who plays Eleven addressed me as the Doctor. It was amazing.

Here's a pic of me from my first Comic Con in 2010 and me this year, dressed as the Doctor (without the jacket, because it got hot).

How have you guys been doing in the past couple of weeks? How are your summers going?

Last edited by epicskyline; 08-03-2013 at 10:34 AM.
epicskyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 10:30 AM   #2  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

*WHISTLES*

Wowza, lady! You look amazing! You'll kick those 9 lbs in no time.

Super jealous of ya. I've always wanted to go to Comic Con. While the original purpose of Comic Con was always lost on me (I've never been super into comics/graphic novels), I've dabbled in/loved enough other geek-fare that I know I would adore it. Besides, my celebrity crush (Kevin Smith) pretty much lives there.
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote