Any moms here?

• Just wanted to meet any other moms in here! I have a 7 month old son named Michael :-)
  • Hello! I'm a mom of two. I have an 8 year old boy and a 2 year old girl. They turn 9 and 3 in August, respectively.
  • I am a dad of two twin boys aged two and they bust my @rse. Oliver and Oscar. Also known as "the destroyers".
  • Nice to meet you both! IanG, I love the name Oliver. If I have another boy I want his name to be Finn Oliver. Hubby doesn't like it but I usually get my way :-) haha!
  • My DS is 11months old. I can't believe his first birthday is in less than a month!
  • How exciting!
  • fatmom
    I have one son, he turns 2 next week! So excited. Does anyone else get frustrated when you have measured out your food and calculated every calorie and then lo comes begging!?!?
  • Hey there!! I'm a Mom to five kiddos. My oldest is 5 and my youngest is 3 months.
  • I have a 2 year old boy:-)
  • Quote: I have one son, he turns 2 next week! So excited. Does anyone else get frustrated when you have measured out your food and calculated every calorie and then lo comes begging!?!?
    I lost so much weight after having my daughter because of this. When she started on solids, every single time I ate, she would eat 1/3 to 1/2! Even with hot sauce
  • I have a 4 1/2 year old who currently calls himself wreck it ralph... sadly he is living up to the name.
  • I have a 1 year old, she will be two in October. I've gained so much weight since getting married (and pregnant with DD about a week later). No time to go out running anymore, and the husband does NOT like to eat healthy. Working on it now...
  • We have four and the oldest is 8, youngest 3. The youngest is known Godzilla, as he is constantly tearing things apart.
  • Quote: Does anyone else get frustrated when you have measured out your food and calculated every calorie and then lo comes begging!?!?
    all.the.time.

At first I was a little upset about it, since I felt so starved anyways. Now I've embraced it!

I have a 3 yr old son and 14 month old daughter. They keep me busy. I'm enjoying walking and swimming with them this summer. Hooray for family exercise!