Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2003, 09:13 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 154/144/135

Height: 5'5"

Rode bike for 25 minutes tonight. Started out to explore another direction in the neighborhood with my bike and met some dogs. They seemed fairly friendly, but barked a LOT at my tires. Also found a good neighborhood to bike in. Going to go to the gym tomorrow and lift weights AFTER I jog tomorrow AM.
Old 06-06-2003, 10:01 AM   #17  

Default Challenge met this week!

Good morning all,

I got to the gym for visit #3 last night...I am no end of pleased with myself!

I am also planning a big walk after work today...DB & I are going to take a look at the new condo...we get the keys 1 week from Monday and move 2 weeks from tomorrow! Moving should be some gooood exercise!

Betty - glad that you are getting to enjoy the nice weather on your bike!

Tanya - Wow! Sounds like you will be surpassing your exercise goals for this week!

Good work Jenn & Jess!

Have a good weekend everyone,
Kris
Old 06-06-2003, 12:06 PM   #18  
12 pounds lost in 2006

Well I didn't get in any exercise on Wednesday, but I got 3 miles in yesterday and I snuck in 1 mile today before I got in the shower. Hopefully I can get in 2 miles later today. So far this week 11.8 miles. Just 3.2 miles to go to reach my goal of 15 miles a week Woo hoo!

Great work Kris, Loba, Jenn, and Tanya!

Keep burning those calories girls (hee hee I sound like the lady from WATP)
Old 06-06-2003, 12:08 PM   #19  

lobocal - Good thing they were all bark and no bite

Kris - WTG!! Moving is excellent exercise. Unfortunately it can be a bit hard on the back. Congrats on the new condo though.. I am jealous! I can't wait to move to a place not near a campus and where I can have a dog. But first the MS degree then.. the white picket fence
Old 06-06-2003, 12:43 PM   #20  

Hey all...I posted my intro on the "June Challenge" thread...and this looks like a good one for me to keep track and be accountable for my exercising!!! Just starting and taking it slow right away!!

6/2- Walked for 30minutes
6/3- Walked for 30 minutes
6/4- Nothing, Really busy!!
6/5- walked/Ran 30 minutes

Now I am caught up. I hoped to do more like an hour today, I am off early from work on Fridays and like to grab the opportunity to really exercise before the husband comes home, however it has been raining, like raining cats and dogs, for a few hours and is supposed to keep on, so maybe tae-bo tonight!!

The ultimate test is today when I pick up the bridesmaid's dress that I have to wear in October and I ordered it purposely 2 sizes to small!!
Old 06-07-2003, 08:57 AM   #21  
hottie in training

Friday-spinning class-6AM!

Today-weights-all over. taking a cardio break to concentrate on strength.

Jenn
Old 06-09-2003, 11:32 AM   #22  
12 pounds lost in 2006

Ended up getting over my goal of 15 miles a week last week so I'm happy about that. This week I'm off to a slow start. I just bummed around with my bf all day so I didn't get any exercise in at all. Today I will get in 3 miles plus washing my car and doing laundry. I think I will wear my pedometer while I do all those chores to see how much extra I actually do.
Old 06-09-2003, 12:43 PM   #23  

Default Good week

Well, the first week of June was kind to me!!

Didn't get to exercise on Friday, rained all day and had family obligations that night, so nothing got done, but on Saturday got up and ran and Sunday evening ran also.

On Saturday I tried on a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to get into in months and they fit. Granted a little tight, but I was able to button and zip so I was thrilled. I don't own a scale so I don't know if any weight was lost, but man I felt good!!
Old 06-09-2003, 12:43 PM   #24  
hottie in training

sunday i did weights/toning at my house, didn't feel like going to the gym,

today i did the bike for 10 min and the elliptical for 30, good workout!
Old 06-09-2003, 09:12 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 154/144/135

Height: 5'5"

Went bike riding again today. I extended the distance of my ride substancially! And I rode for about 45 minutes. Yay!!
Old 06-10-2003, 09:31 AM   #26  
hottie in training

today's workout:

40 min stationary bike, medium-hard intensity

crunches

Jenn
:-)
Old 06-10-2003, 10:45 AM   #27  

i jogged 5 laps yesterday in about 20 mins. did 25 more minutes of walking the curves and RUNNING the straight aways. then i did some lunges down the track.

today i'm going to do the advanced taebo live tape.
Old 06-10-2003, 03:22 PM   #28  
12 pounds lost in 2006

No exercise yesterday I was planning on doing 3 miles but TOM took away all my energy by the end of the day. Will try and get in some exercise today but still not feeling too good.
Old 06-10-2003, 03:48 PM   #29  

Hello all,

Did some walking, but no high-intensity exercising over the weekend....lots of packing. I still plan to get my 3 days of exercise in this week.

I start with my Ultimate team tonight. Fortunately it is just a practice....hoping that I will be OK throwing and catching a Frisbee!! YIKES! The good news is that the team has lost their only 2 games...so at least I don't have to worry about destroying their season if I don't play well!

I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow...

Keep movin' everybody!

Kris
261-186-155
Old 06-10-2003, 05:51 PM   #30  

Another good feeling!! Well, I told you all that my end goal is to look good in the bridesmaid's dress for my sister-in-law's wedding. Well, yesterday I picked it up! I "measured" into a size 18, I told them to order me a size 14 and I would fit into it. I tried it on and granted it's a little tight...but I can zip it partially!! I am happy it doesn't fit good because that will give me the much needed motivation to keep on exercising.

6/9/03 Ran and walked. I ran more than walked last night!! It felt great!! If I keep on like I have I will be running for the full 30 minutes by the end of the week!!!
Closed Thread