3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   ~*3FC's ULTIMATE Workout Song Contest!!*~ (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/279456-%7E%2A3fcs-ultimate-workout-song-contest-%2A%7E.html)

Riestrella 04-10-2013 09:17 AM

~*3FC's ULTIMATE Workout Song Contest!!*~

Please go to the NEW thread here: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-s...e-welcome.html

NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED THEIR SONGS! ANOTHER THREAD WILL BE STARTED LATER TODAY SO KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED!

I LOVE contests! But instead of a weight contest, I thought maybe it would be an awesome idea to make a SONG contest (in case you hadn’t figured that out already).

I’ve been on the forums for a few years now (wow, that flew by) and I’ve seen a few threads pop up along the lines of “what’s your workout playlist?” So I know you guys are workout music minded peeps, which made me think what’s the ULTIMATE workout song? The song that makes you want to workout that little bit more, the song that makes you want to bear the pain and get ripped, the song that makes you want to get SEXY.

So if you’re interested in entering such a contest, please pick 4 songs that are your ultimate work out songs. Please keep in mind that these songs have to be in the theme of working out – it could be a sexy R&B song, a cheesy power ballad, an 80s montage song, a heavy metal speed fest song to keep your pace – anything related to working out or getting you motivated.

The contest will be performed in a bracket system. So I will match 2 songs together at random and voting will be done with a poll in its own thread. Hopefully a mod can create a sub-forum so the main page doesn’t get cluttered with different threads?! :o

I hope you guys can join me in finding the best workout song ever as voted for by YOU!

Riestrella 04-11-2013 06:14 AM

Surely someone is into this idea?!?! ;___;

KawaiiCandie 04-11-2013 06:40 AM

I think it's a great idea, but mostly these days i'm listening to Japanese rock and K-pop and I'm pretty sure nobody else likes these kind of songs so... i can't really provide!!

cat eyes 04-11-2013 03:44 PM

Great idea Riestrella! Anything house/techno/electro is always a plus for me, but here are some fun/motivational tunes :)

Sexy and I know it!!! - LMFAO
Sexy B*tch - David Guetta feat. Akon
Satisfaction - Benny Benassi
Lose yourself - Eminem (I know, it's not fast paced but it realllly gets me going)

thinkfit 04-11-2013 04:09 PM

Love this! Something different, should be fun. It was so hard to choose just four, but I'm in :)

1. The Fighter (feat. Ryan Tedder) - Gym Class Heroes
2. Weightless - All Time Low
3. The Phoenix - Fall Out Boy
4. Can't Hold Us (feat. Ray Dalton) - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

racrane 04-11-2013 04:50 PM

1. Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
2. Hips Don't Lie - Shakira

Those are my favorite. Good inspirations.

Skettihead03 04-11-2013 06:44 PM

1. Cage the beast - Adelita's Way
2. Bully - Shinedown
3. Whiskey Hangover - Godsmack
4. Awake and alive - Skillet

I'm a rocker :) Gets my heart going, blood pumping, and motivation up!

Other notable songs - Rock that body (Black eyed Peas), Whatever (Godsmack), Whispers in the dark (Skillet), Careless Whisper (Seether) and Hips Don't lie (Shakira)

Riestrella 04-11-2013 07:43 PM

Yaay, thanks everyone! I thought I'd be the only one haha.

I'll post my selections later, spread the word! This could get super epic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KawaiiCandie (Post 4701874)
I think it's a great idea, but mostly these days i'm listening to Japanese rock and K-pop and I'm pretty sure nobody else likes these kind of songs so... i can't really provide!!

You should submit something anyway for sh!ts and giggles ;p

Em Coconut 04-12-2013 06:22 AM

Great idea!!!! :D

My 4:

1. Kickstart my heart - Mötley Crüe

2. Fighter - Christina Aguilera

3. I can - Helloween

4. I wanna rock - Twisted Sister

BreakingUpWith90lbs 04-12-2013 03:40 PM

Many of these songs posted are great!

1. Eric Prydz - Call on Me
2. Outkast - Bob
3. AC/DC - TNT
4. Rob D - Clubbed to Death

Riestrella 04-12-2013 07:33 PM

Here are my choices!

1. Muse - Hysteria
2. Lady GaGa - The Edge of Glory
3. Joe Esposito - You're The Best
4. Little Mix - Wings

katylil 04-12-2013 08:28 PM

1. 'Dog Days Are Over' by Florence + the Machine - the lyrics are PERFECT and the beat is spot on for a good run :)

2. 'On A Mission' by Gabriella Cilmi - same as above

3. 'Eye of the Tiger' by Survivor - good for when I'm about to crash out of tiredness (mainly cos it makes me laugh at how ridiculous/cliched I am for having this on my workout playlist)

4. 'I'm Into You' by J-Lo ft Lil Wayne - IT MAKES ME WANT TO DANCE. EVERY TIME.

dangerouscurvesahead 04-12-2013 08:53 PM

Wow only 4 hmmm...
i love old school rap/dance for fast paced workouts
1) right thur- chingy
2) yeah- usher n the others
3) get low- lil jon/eastside boys
4) funky cold medina- tone loc
and any others of that type...

Scarlett 04-12-2013 09:09 PM

Get Me Bodied - Beyonce
Paralyzer - Finger Eleven
Start Me Up - The Rolling Stones
Kanye West - Stronger

KawaiiCandie 04-12-2013 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riestrella (Post 4702895)
You should submit something anyway for sh!ts and giggles ;p

ok, you have been warned!!

these are all awesome badass songs though! you should check them out!

2NE1 - I'm the best
Big Bang - Fantastic Baby
B.A.P. - Warrior
Miyavi - Survive
Miyavi - Revenge