Old 01-01-2013, 11:45 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 223/130/126

Height: 5ft 5

I don't have any specific rewards for mini goals etc., instead I just constantly buy new clothes. Not good for my bank balance though, oops! Losing weight is expensive
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:40 AM   #17  

I just bought myself new breeches when I hit 20lbs lost.

My ultimate goal is to buy myself a horse! I've wanted one since I was a little girl. I'm currently riding at lessons, but it's not my horse.
TheLauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:52 AM   #18  

Height: 5'6"/171cm

I don't have any mini-goals yet, but I'm planning on setting some. My Goal goal for when I hit my target weight is a trip to either Vegas, LA or NY, maybe Chicago. I have friends in NY and LA so that'd be nice, but Vegas hotels are cheap and it seems like a great place to celebrate something =). I've never been to the US, but wanted to go there, and live there, since I was a kid so that will be the best reward ever!
Rocky26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:55 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 226/174.6/160

Height: 5'6

I promised myself a tattoo once I got down to onederland. Well, I'm here and haven't gotten it yet and have decided to push it back. Not any specific weight and I will get it, but I want to keep going before getting it now. Onederland seemed so un-reachable and now that I know I can it's worth it to me to wait and make it even more special.
KellinaKatrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:32 AM   #20  
Starting over sucks.

S/C/G: 485/445/250

Height: 6'1

I've been buying a lot of clothes.. I think my 100lb reward will be something bigger, like a weekend trip to Calgary or Minneapolis to shop. At goal I'm taking a cruise or a warm vacation.

It's extremely difficult to come up with rewards... Food has always been my reward. Even with more than 60lbs gone I have to fight the urge to celebrate milestones with pizza. I guess it's because I'm blessed enough I have just about everything I could need or want.

That being said... I'm hoping to talk my man into hardwood floors in my living room as a reward somewhere along the way
Radiojane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:58 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 252/230/165

Height: 5'9

I like this idea. I have difficulty getting into it though because I'm not exactly sure what to set as the goal weight. I'm thinking 150 now, but that might be too small for me. I recall being 170 and a size eight (I thought I was fat then...stupid, but was mostly happy with my body), but was still doing the college athletics thing. I know I'll never work out that much or have that amount of muscle again so who knows. I've been overweight since I was pretty much 7 years old so I'm not sure, other than those college years, what healthy weight looks like. Shoot, I was overweight for most of college too. Choosing is the most difficult. How do you all do it?
glittergation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:31 PM   #22  

Height: 5'6"/171cm

Glittergation, I just asked a question in the forum about deciding on a goal weight, you might want to check that thread out.
I can't post links yet cause I haven't posted enough in the forum but you can check other posts under my name and you'll find a thread called "how to decide goal weight"
Rocky26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:35 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 252/230/165

Height: 5'9

Oooh so good, thanks, Rocky!
glittergation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:35 PM   #24  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

When I hit onederland I'm getting my hair did!!! Something I haven't done in forever!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote