Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 06:18 AM   #241  

S/C/G: 179/162/120

Height: 5'3

Ok weighed in and one pound down I know I shouldn't be disappointed because its a good weight loss but my mum has lost two and she hasn't stayed on plan as well as me. I guess it just doesn't feel like one pound represents the amount of work I've put in this week x
Old 01-13-2013, 08:58 AM   #242  
1500 Max!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/119

Height: 5'6"

My fears over not having internet were unfounded, I have it set up already (it took three weeks in my last place and two hours in this one!) Woohoo now I can continue with the challenge!

Last edited by LucyOlivia; 01-13-2013 at 08:58 AM.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:22 AM   #243  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Oh man, we chatter so much in these challenges I can't seem to keep up with it!

Fun update for me: we're doing a 10 week Get Fit challenge at work. Maybe the competition will help me kick this into high gear!

My new cardio routine for this month is spin classes. So far I really like them, so I'll probably keep that going for a while. And my circuit/weight training is going great - I can feel myself getting stronger than I was when I did just lifting weights.
Old 01-13-2013, 03:46 PM   #244  
Sarah

S/C/G: 350/184/180

Height: 6'

Quote:
Oh man, we chatter so much in these challenges I can't seem to keep up with it!
^ That...Miss a day and it takes a bit of reading to catch up

MusicalAstronaut-Good luck on your fit challenge at work...Now you have two places to keep you modivated and accontable...Completely jeleous about the spin classes. Those are so much fun

LucyOliva- Thank goodness...By the end of the second day, I would have gone bonkers 0.o

lilypad91-Congrats on the one pound down ...And keep your head up. Its still a loss and overtime those little losses are what gets us to the final goal, no matter how slow it seems sometimes. Congrats to your mom as well

runthecontinent- Wishing you so much luck on your finals *crossing fingers*

bunnabear-That takes some willpower...My cheat days usually consist of eating a few hundred calories over my maintaining limit 0.o Haha...

Lauracore- Seems like everyone is sick 0.o...Glad your feeling better. Did you have the flu?

energie- Same here =D...LOVEEing this weather here and besides being motivating by allowing me to run outside comfortably, it just puts me in a better mood.

Riestrella- GAHHHHH I LOVEEEE MUSE...Hope you had a kick a** time.

I'm steadly hovering around 184 now which means only 4 more pounds until I'm back to my all time low weight I hit last summer. Proud that I'm almost back there, and I won't let that gain happen again. My jeans are fitting how they should again..I'm lagging on my excerising unfortunally...only running a steady 3 miles a day as opposed to my usual 4-6...taking a bit of a break just so I don't get burnt out...calories are within range.

Thanks for all the good lucks on the job search and best of luck to you guys that are searching too... I have a second interview for a cake decorater position tomorrow morning so hoping for the best...Only part-time(25-30 hours a week) but I can balence it out with another part-time job in the evenings. Hoping once everything falls into place I'll force myself not to get lazy with diet and excerise.

Last edited by baker23; 01-13-2013 at 03:53 PM.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:01 PM   #245  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'5

Just joined this challenge! (and the 3FC forum). I was a lurker all through the last challenge and the beginning of this one. This is one of the places I come to to get motivated to work out/eat better. And today I thought, well wouldn't it be even more motivating to actually participate?!?
I've got some goals for this Spring/Summer, but even more than pounds, I just want to feel good and stop comparing myself to every in shape girl I see and just be happy with what's in the mirror!!
Old 01-13-2013, 07:41 PM   #246  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Hey everyone!!

Muse was amazing as usual! I've seen them 5 times before and they've never disappointed me. Unfortunately though the arena we went to had 2 standing areas - one at the front and one at the back and we were in the one at the back. I think they do it so they can control the crowd more, but it sucked because even though we'd paid the same price we were subjected to standing further away! Also, you can't just line up and do a "first come first serve" kind of thing, you get called in by your ticket number. So if you were a hardcore fan waiting outside all day you might just be unfortunate enough to have bought ticket number 400 and not get a chance of getting to the front. So wasn't very impressed with that =(.

But we got near to the front of the barrier for our section and I had a great view the whole time. They had a giant pyramid stage that moved around and had different videos on which was amazing. When they played Undisclosed Desires Matt jumped into the front row of the crowd and was going along and I turned to my boyfriend and said "So jealous!" but then people on my row were peering down the middle section and he was heading towards us!! So I lunged forward and he passed just in front of meeeee! He's so shooorrrttt!! Haha. It was amazing though, very surreal seeing him THAT close! Yeah in case you can't tell, slightly in love with the singer since 2003 >_>.

In weight loss news - BODY REVOLUTION STARTS TODAY! DAY 1/90 HERE I COME! I've got a great feeling about this =D. Hope I see some results!

---

bunna - Thank you! I think it's mostly water weight but still it's great to lose that much in a week =). Good that you've managed to keep your cheat day under control. Personally I only "cheat" when I'm out and about with friends.

Scarlett - Eep, I heard about the flu. Apparently 7% of deaths in the US at the moment are because of it. Try your best to fuel your day with healthy food. I know how easy it is to turn to cr@p during stressful times though, especially at work. Don't put too much pressure on yourself though!

lilypad - Thank you!! Congrats on the 1 lb! Don't compare yourself to others, peoples bodies work differently. Drink plenty of water!

Pagelynn - Day 1 today for me!

Lauracore - I love your motivation! And yes I will definitely keep everyone posted on my experiences with BR.

runthecontinent - You have to be ON IT to catch Muse! Their tickets usually sell out in minutes in the UK. I've been extremely lucky to see them 6 times but have always been up at 9am to book the tickets. Try and not munch too much during studying! But if you do then perhaps snack on healthy foods?

MusicalA - Sounds like a great routine!

baker - 3 miles is still a damn good distance to run consistently! Better than nothing!! Good luck with your second interview!!

summerkate - Welcome! I hope you find this challenge motivates you like it does for me =)
Old 01-13-2013, 09:06 PM   #247  
waisting away

S/C/G: Too Much/Getting There/Healthy

Height: 5' 8"

Oh my! My life has been crazy, but I'm starting to possibly get settled again. Can I rejoin and come off the standby list, please?
Old 01-13-2013, 09:24 PM   #248  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

Jeez life has been crazy, good but crazy, recently! My husband and I have been adjusting to some work schedule changes and a new little kitten, but I will be back to doing P90X from the start tomorrow morning! I am going to do the Lean version this round, so tomorrow will start me off with Core Synergistics. I did not get a change to weigh in this week which is probably for the best considering it was TOM, but I will not miss another weigh in. Hoping to see good results come the end of the week!
Old 01-13-2013, 09:49 PM   #249  

S/C/G: 293/ticker/170

I'm in. Caught wind of this challenge a little late, but since I keep track of my weigh in's, I'm all square!

I am going to be sexy this year. I am going to blow all my friends and family away. And by God, it is going to be a fun experience while I do it!
Old 01-13-2013, 11:03 PM   #250  

S/C/G: 226/174.6/160

Height: 5'6

2 events I need this challenge to be ready for...
Run For Your Lives Zombie 5k obstical course on April 13th and my 10 year high school reunion on July 27th.

Kind of freaking out about the latter, tho I am now smaller than when I graduated by about 10 lbs. gotta keep working!
Old 01-13-2013, 11:41 PM   #251  
learning to love myself

S/C/G: 295/ticker/169

Height: 5'10

AHA! I have been searching for Riestrella's challenge and I have finally found it So amazingly motivating!

Had to reset my ticker (gained some weight ) and change the mini goals. Crap. Here we go 2013!

Last edited by Kay7jay; 01-13-2013 at 11:41 PM.
Old 01-14-2013, 01:31 AM   #252  

S/C/G: 172/165/132

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellinaKatrina View Post
2 events I need this challenge to be ready for...
Run For Your Lives Zombie 5k obstical course on April 13th
That sounds so cool! I would totally do things like that, zombie races or mud races, but unfortunately this doesn't exist (yet) in Belgium.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:12 AM   #253  

S/C/G: 168/168/135ish

Height: 5'4"

well i probably shouldn't of weighed in this week since tom is hanging around but I'll take what i can get lol next week here's hoping for a swoosh next week any-who 167.8
Old 01-14-2013, 09:47 AM   #254  
Dropweight Diva

S/C/G: 245/ticker/160

Oh my gosh! Ditto on the keeping caught up. I've missed like, three days, and it's a little crazy. Soo, I'm just gonna respond to the most recent, because that's all I have time for right now. Sorry!

baker23 - I hope your interview will go well/went well, depending on what time you read this today. I find the whole interview process exhausting, emotionally and socially. I hope you land the job. My friend's fiance is a chef, and it seems like it's so hard to land a good, steady job in the culinary world. He's quite talented, and he has finally found a good job, but I think it's been a long time coming.

summerkate83 - Welcome!

Riestrella - There's nothing more frustrating than paying to see a band you really love and it being a crap venue. My boyfriend and I travelled an hour and a half to go see a band are infatuated with, but we were taking a chance since it wasn't a major concert arena, but a small bar. That's really our favorite way to watch music. The venue was awful, however. We got there early to get a seat and eat a bite, and by the time the band started, people were so crowded up along the stage area that you couldn't see a thing. Plus, the place was full of some unsavory types. Lots of yelling and people totally wasted. I'm not a stick in the mud, but it wasn't the relaxed vibe we were looking for that particular day. In your situation, if I had paid a reasonable amount for a ticket, I would also not be impressed by the whole arrangement. Glad you got a good spot, though!

Pink Hurricane - New kittens are always a good crazy. They can become such a sweet little headache.

zoesmom - Welcome, and that's the total attitude I need some days. Haha. Most days I forget how fun the process can be.

KellinaKatrina - I want to run a 5k for this summer too, but I'm having a little bit of a hard time picking one. The zombie run seems a little too intense for me (new runner). I'm looking to see what fun ones will be near me this summer, though. Good luck!

Kay7Jay - I love your profile pic!

jackiedavis87 - Yay for swooshes!

So I'm down 1.6 pounds this week! I really, really want to be in Onederland by Valentine's day, but I just don't know if it will happen. I just want to buy something really nice for a mini-goal Valentine's Day gift to myself! Haha. I doubt I'll get there, because it will take losing about two pounds a week, and I have not been able to do that for a while now.

My back is feeling 100% better, so I'm able to start working out more again. I did week 3 of C25k on the treadmill this morning, and I have zumba tonight. I hope that's not too much in a day, but I had to try out the new treadmill this morning. Tomorrow is some heavy lifting. With some more exercise and the week before my period, I expect I'll probably be up this week with some water weight. Let's just hope for a big whoosh afterwards!

Last edited by Song of Surly; 01-14-2013 at 09:50 AM.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:00 PM   #255  
Sarah

S/C/G: 350/184/180

Height: 6'

Got the job ....My first 9 hour shift starts tomorrow but I'm excited and hope it goes well....Gotta remember to increase my calorie intake now....

Song_of_surly-WOHHHOOOO...Congrats on that drop...and who knows? You could end up having a woosh between now and then to tip your loss into wonderland. Either way, in three pounds your a nice even 40 down...and thats something to celebrate =D Happy that your back is better...

jackiedavis87-muha on the plus side, most of my swooshes have happened after T.O.M ended =D...crossing fingers and hoping you get a nice drop this week

Kay7jay- You got this...2013 is your year =D

kellinaKatrina- GAHHHH I've always wanted to do the run for your life zombie op. course..

Last edited by baker23; 01-14-2013 at 07:02 PM.
Closed Thread