Old 11-18-2012, 08:19 AM   #1  
Days Go By So Quickly

S/C/G: 194.4/174.2/160

Height: 5'6"

Default Thanksgiving, Meeting the In-Laws, and Weightloss, OH MY!

So down another 2 lbs, almost. Out of the 190's but I'm so tired this morning that I don't want to really celebrate. I also have to go up state with my boyfriend to his family's house for a thanksgiving and I'm nervous about seeing his family (which is his mothers side) for the first time and eating a whole bunch of **** that I don't want to because it's there. I really have to stick to very little food, mostly water and tea if they have it. REALLY nervous about eating since I see 188.8 on the scale this morning... Now I have an hour to do my hair and get my **** together before I have to get going up state. UGH, I'm starting to dread saying I would go with him upstate...

I don't know what I'm going to talk to these people about... Im so nervous what they will think of this "fat girlfriend" ARG! What do you talk to the in laws about when you meet them for the first time?
BleuMaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:43 AM   #2  
zay

I think this should be the last thing from your mind. You are under 200 and will not stand out as fat. Be proud of who you are. Try to focus on protein and low carb veggies. I would take some protein bars and keep them for when you need something healthy in case it is not available.

Most potential inlaws will want to know about who you are and your family. They may want to know about your education, upbringing, your family, religion beliefs, your talents and interests. They may also want to know about what you love about your significant other and what makes your relationship special. Hope this helps...I look forward to hearing how it went. Also, everyone loves a house guest that is considerate and helpful

Last edited by zay; 11-18-2012 at 08:44 AM.
zay is offline   Reply With Quote