3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   November Chat Thread (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/269104-november-chat-thread.html)

zanheltangia 11-01-2012 08:56 AM

November Chat Thread

Thought I'd start one up for November.
How is everyone doing?

I'm getting ready for a crazy weekend full of hanging out with Gamers.
Can't wait ;).

SoMuchFattitude 11-01-2012 10:39 AM

Good morning Good Morning,

zanheltangia - Hi! Have fun this weekend!

--------

All's quiet on my end of the world. Had a blast last night at my brothers with my nephews and friends and dh. We scared the living he|| out of a bunch of kids, which is always a good time! The one time of the year where you're allowed to terrorize children. :lol:

A busy weekend ahead of me with a 10k on Saturday and then parties galore.

Happy November, everyone! Where'd 2012 go?

beahawkins 11-01-2012 01:45 PM

Hey! I am sad kinda sad it's November; where are the days that used to drag on on forever. Being a grown up sucks.
On the other hand my bff comes in tomorrow and my brother drives up on Sunday so all is good!!
I worked out today and I am feeling awesome lol.

Quiet Ballerina 11-01-2012 03:09 PM

Bear with me as I do personals from Oct...

lisa Saw in Oct thread you were down 2 pounds! Great job! I love my fitbit! The kids I nanny for love to look at the flower. And they like it even more when the flower is big. :)

beahawkins great beginning to your restart! Congrats!

CakeBatter Have I asked where in VA you are? Congrats on your shrinking waist! :)

jmko Have fun in Maui! Can I sneak into your suitcase? :)

SoMuch You always have the busiest weekend plans! :) Sounds fun though. Happy Birthday to you and your DH!

night hope your ankle feels better soon

*phew* Can I just say that I really need November to be better than October?
I lost power Monday night until Tuesday night because of the storm. I went to the home of one of the families I nanny for just so I could get a hot shower. The little girl was very confused that I was there, and didn't want me to leave! :) Aside from no power, everything was fine. No damage or anything. Unfortunately...I had to toss everything in my fridge and freezer. Not worth risking food poisoning to save a few bucks as far as I'm concerned.

Still on the apartment hunt. :( I was so bummed cause I found what seemed like a practically perfect place, but the ad on CL did NOT mention the cat that lives there! And I'm allergic to cats. Also, sorry to you cat lovers, but I really don't like them.

So....yeah. Still working on it. I will create a post with about a million dancing carrots and smiley faces when I find my new place. :) Trying to send out emails just about every day. I don't remember it being this hard to find a roommate! :(

Oh...and stormy weather + Halloween candy = baaaaaad.....

1yr2mkovr 11-01-2012 03:35 PM

Planning to be more agressive with my weight loss this month in prep for amazing results in time for Christmas Holidays!!!

To so that... I need you guys!! So I'm back in the chat zone!

lisa34t 11-01-2012 04:37 PM

Whew where did October go??? Plus it left me with this weight! Well its a new month and I know Im going to do even better!!!!!! I must be more aggressive this month, except on Thanksgiving...im simply not going to deprive myself. Today has been ok, I plan to make the turkey chili tomorrow for this weekend. I have found a new love....Peanut Butter Cheerios! O My! They are a nice little treat. Turbo Fire tonight....Fire 30 if the lil one acts right.

Anybody do skim milk?

Quiet- Yes the FitBit has become my new best friend! Love it....helps keep me in check and lets me know to move move move move! Plus I love the free logging. Glad you only lost food, which can be re placed.

SoMuchFattitude 11-02-2012 09:46 AM

:congrat: We made it Friday without killing someone! (hopefully) :congrat:

I'm sure I say this a lot, but d*mn! What a loooooong week!!!

beahawkins - being a grown up does suck! I used to work at a home for drug addicted and abused infants and one of the little boys I've known since BIRTH turned 13 today. OMG I feel SOOO old. :( Have fun with your family and bff this weekend!!!

Quiet Ballerina - omg...we are always SO busy and we don't even have children yet. We cherish our quiet weekends though. Trust me. Our anniversary is on the 12th and we're actually taking the day off of work to just be with each other and not have plans. :lol: This is what happens when both people in a marriage not only live close to their family in distance, but are also close with them relationship wise. That was awesome of "your family" (you're a nanny - you're family in my opinion) to let you over. Hopefully you didn't lose anything in the storm aside from your food. Are all of your friends and family safe, as well? I saw a really cool picture of a family that still had power and hooked up some extension cords with the power strips outside and put a note that said, "We have power. Charge your phone here." so people could call home. I thought that was pretty cool.

1yr2mkovr - Good luck with getting aggressive!

lisa34t - I drink skim if I buy milk. DH doesnt drink milk and no babies, so I don't typically buy it unless I get a craving for it. I use FF 1/2 and 1/2 for my coffee.

---------

Blueberry coffee and Trey Songz this morning. Not a bad start to a Friday! It's been a loooooong week with an even busier weekend ahead of me.

Weight is up today but only because TOM is a douche.

lisa34t 11-02-2012 02:12 PM

WHOOOO HOOOO FRIDAY BABYYYYY!!!

Well today is going well. Made Turkey Chili last night and having it for lunch now!!!!!!! YUMMM! But my salt hand was abit heavy:dizzy::dizzy: So as of today I have manage to only work out once this week.....ughhhhh! Im really thinking of adding a membership. Idk. I have been making my 10k steps daily. I really need to push myself to not be a bum this weekend.

SoMuch- Blueberry coffee...hmmm sounds interesting

sun 11-02-2012 06:09 PM

hey i am joining in. calorie counting and trying to exercise regularly.
down 8 lbs and going strong!:)

maryem 11-02-2012 08:04 PM

Heey just joined !! i lost 4 kg , 25 kg to goooooo !! that's a lot of work !! good luck guys ! wish me luck because it's gonna be haaaard but i'm sure that we're going to succeed !!yaay ! This november we're going to take the scale dooooown!! :) :) have an nice week end

beahawkins 11-03-2012 11:47 AM

Lisa: IF I drink real milk, it's skim. But I have been drinking it since I was little. I know a lot of people that think it tastes like water... I personally think it's too thick, but I'm not really a milk drinker. I think low calorie Almond Milk is great. It doesn't leave you with a milky residue either! Your chili sounds great!

Fatitude: Isn't it crazy when that happens?! It makes me sad that all the babies in my family are growing up. lol Have fun this weekend; that is a huge weekend!!! And I know ALL about TOM being a douche. I'd love to go back to normal.

Maryem: Welcome! And Great job on the 4kg! and good luck!!

rinsmommy 11-03-2012 02:30 PM

Hi, I'm new and a bundle of nerves, haha

sun 11-03-2012 02:37 PM

So I did really well today and although I had a big lunch I will have a small dinner to balance it out!

hope you are all doing well

lisa34t 11-03-2012 04:40 PM

Maryem, Rinsmommy & Sun - WELCOME!!!!!

bea- yes the chili was quite tasty and so low in calories!!!!! As far as the milk I'm just trying to lower the calories when eating cereal so I can get more cereal!

Well its 3 oclock here and I have already made 8k+ steps. Looks like im only gonna lose 1lbs for the week....lack of exercise. Have a Great Saturday!

Phae 11-03-2012 07:35 PM

Hey guys, I'm new-ish to the board (was a member about 1.5 years ago) and back on the wagon, so they say.

I'm in my first year teaching (supply teaching) and I've been living in London for the past month and a half. I'm from Ontario, Canada, so my decision to move here was a big one! It's an awesome city though.

Teaching is tiring! I'm quite sad because tomorrow is the last day of Half Term. :( Back to work on Monday. :( But yay money!

1yr2mkovr 11-04-2012 12:34 AM

Welcome to all the new people!

lisa34t : any loss is good! :carrot::carrot:

Phae: Do you mean London UK? Or London ON?
I used to supply teach in Kingston but I've moved around quite a bit in recent years and now I'm not teaching anymore. Supply teaching is crazy hard! Hopefully something will open up in one of your schools (get to know the principles really well!!) and you'll be saved from supply teaching. (Because if it hasn't gotten old yet, it will by the end of the year ;) ) Good Luck!

---

So I've joined the Nov/Dec/Jan exercise challenge and for three days in a row, the only reason I had completed my workouts is because I knew that if I didn't I would have gaping holes for these days on my post. Really. That's the only reason. In fact, today I put off working out until it was "too late" to work out (I know you know what I'm talking about) but then I thought about my fresh start with this challenge and how if I don't do it I would mess up the beautifully arranged icons on my post... So I did it. Ridiculously late at night -- but I did it. YAY! :carrot:

rainbowstripe 11-04-2012 02:45 AM

1yr2mkovr - I love that you did your workout late at night so you would have something to post in the challenge thread on that day! That is a great motivation, even if you really don't feel like it, it's awesome that you did it. I know what you mean as well - I started wearing a pedometer a couple of months back and it connects to my Nintendo DS - and I hate not meeting my step target so I find myself walking round the house some nights if I think I'm short!!

Anywho.. I'm back on here after being super active a couple of years back when I was in my loseloselose phase. Since then I've popped in and out, but never been quite as active on here as I was. I probably won't have time to either, I was working part time back then and had more time to spare on here (and more time to focus on my weightloss!) I got down to 60kg and was so happy...and over the past year it crept back up to close to 67kg. It's only 15 pounds, but it's made me feel like a little bit of a failure.

As of this morning I'm down to 65, and that's just from the past two weeks of hard work. I was doing good during the week and then I'd slip on the weekends, and that has had me maintaining around 66 - but now that I've finally seen a loss I'm ready to keep that number dropping and keep myself feeling healthier.

Sorry for the essay, just thought I'd give a bit of background as it seems like mostly new faces around here!

Phae 11-04-2012 05:26 AM

1yr - I'm actually in London UK! There is no teaching work in Ontario right now, not even supply work! So I'm spending a year or two abroad while I still "can" (no commitments like marriage or kids)

nina cloudstar 11-04-2012 07:36 AM

Hello all!! I am in such a happy mood today because I have just found out I'm actually 5'6, not 5'5!! I know it's such a non-issue but it means I am at a healthy BMI already!! Still got a ways to go but I am pleased :D.

How are you all doing today? Is it bucketing down where anyone else is?

Phae 11-04-2012 08:29 AM

nina - I was going to say it's raining here too, but then I noticed you are also in London! Haha gotta put my wellies on today!

sun 11-04-2012 08:56 AM

lisa one lb is still great!

phaeyay money is right! haha Also good luck!

1yr I have totally done the late night work outs. Way to go! keep it moving.

rainbow You have done a good job keeping it off. You had a lifestyle change and now you are adjusted and finding your new normal. keep going!

nina I always say I wish I could just grow a few inches to make this easier. my friend is 5 10 and her normal calories are a lot more than mine. congrats on having a healthy BMI.

so I am down on the scale today abd feeling strong and happy. just got to keep going!

1yr2mkovr 11-04-2012 11:06 AM

Ok girls...

rainbowstripe Despite how you may feel, in my books you maintained all this time! YOu are doing great! All you need to do now is a little bit of "tweaking". You know I had lost 50 pounds before my wedding but then after (within two/three years) I've gained back 70 pounds. I wish that after the first 10 or 20 I took a minute and got myself back on track. So good for you!

Phae Don't I know it!! I was teahing in Kingston (ON) for two years, and I had incredible recommendation letters and references, plus the years of experience when I moves to Hamilton ON, but none of it mattered. None of the boards around were hiring for any type of teaching... Which left me tutoring (in my mid/late twenties, you can imagine how that didn't leave me feeling with the sense of having a grown up job and career). Now I'm out West for a year, and taking a break from it all.

nina cloudstar WHAT?!?! The EXACT opposite happened to me about a month ago!! I thought I was 5'6, but it turned out I was 5'5!!! I'm still shocked and angered by that whole situation! I had to change all my targets in the oposite diretion :( BUT, despite my experience, I'm really happy for you! Congratualtions!!!! :carrot::carrot:

sun YAY! :carrot:

---

Despite my late night workout, I'm up on the scale today :( But I'm still glad that I did it. I know that I have to workout today and yesterday's experience will have me doing it at a normal time today ;)

What baffles me is why in the heck is it that when I don't try to lose weight with diet and exercise it's so easy somedays... You spend the day eating crap (in controlled quantities), don't workout and then get on the scale and boom, down a pound -- but then other times, when you eat healthy, and workout, somedays you get on the scale and your up?! WTH??

rainbowstripe 11-04-2012 05:09 PM

nina cloudstar Woooo for healthy BMI! I'm not a huge believer in BMI but it's nice to have different things to measure myself out, and as much as I kid myself, I'd love to see myself within that healthy BMI weight range, so go you!

sun Yay for being down on the scale! I'm up this morning, but I'm sure it's only temporary

1yr Thanks for the encouragement! I guess you're kind of right about maintaining, none of my clothes from my lowest weight are too small to wear, so I should feel good about that. My jeans are a bit tight though! As for your scale query - I feel like sometimes the literal weight just does what it wants and you sometimes have to go by feel! Like I was up nearly two pounds this morning on yesterdays weight but I feel smaller...haha.

Yup, so I'm up this morning, but I think my dinner probably had a fair bit of sodium in it and I didn't drink much water yesterday, many things I need to take into account.
We celebrate Guyfawkes here with fireworks, so I had a terrible sleep last night - we live right by the motorway and there were sirens going past all night - my guess is too many people not using the fireworks rightly!

We're going to do some fireworks tonight after work I think, so that will be fun - and I won't be one that needs to call a fire engine or ambulance! I've had yoghurt for breakfast but I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to have for lunch. I have to buy something as there are no leftovers. I know dinner will be healthy and low cal - I got some chicken breasts out of the freezer and am going to put on a cajun rub before baking them in the oven and serving with lots of veges.

sammalamma 11-04-2012 08:15 PM

Hey everyone! It's been a couple months since I've been on here. Ever since I started my first big girl job in June, I haven't been able master the art of taking care of myself.

I just joined weight watchers online 2 weeks ago, I've already lost 4 lbs. I decided to join because all of my clothes, even my scrub tops for work, are starting to be VERY tight. My friend also just emailed me her professional wedding pictures from a year and a half ago, when I was 20 lbs lighter, and it made me realize how badly I have let myself go...YET AGAIN!

I have the eating down now, I just need to start getting active again!

I look forward to meeting all of you and getting back in touch with those I remember from before!

sun 11-04-2012 09:19 PM

1yr just keep swimming :) you will see the benefit

samma way to go on getting back at it before it got out of hand! I lost 30 lbs then had some problems and I gained all of it back and took a year and a half to get back on it.

So I did awesome today! I wanted some chocolate so I just factored it in and made it withing my calories with a 600 calorie deficit. It was an awesome feeling having so much control of my life. keep going ladies!

rainbowstripe 11-04-2012 09:19 PM

sammalamma Hello and good on you for getting back on here - and congrats on the 4 pound loss since starting weight watchers online! I know what you mean about the big girl job - it was when I started at this job that I just ran out of time somehow to be on here, but I'm learning balance a bit more now!

Quiet Ballerina 11-04-2012 10:18 PM

1yr2mkovr Yeah! Let's do it!
Awesome job on the challenge so far!
I don't understand scale logic either. I fully expected a gain after the hurricane (too much junk food) but it wasn't that bad. But other times I'll eat great for an entire week, go out and have one beer, and I'm up 2 pounds the next day! So frustrating.

Lisa I don't drink milk much, so I do 2%. It's what I'm used to. Most of the time, I'm using milk for cooking. I found smaller containers (I have no idea what size, I'd have to look in my fridge) of organic milk that lasts longer, so I tend to get those. Otherwise milk goes bad before I use it up.
You are kicking my tush in steps! I need to up my game!

SoMuch Yes, it was very nice of my "families" to offer to help me out. They offered me fridge/freezer space and a place to sleep too, which was very thoughtful. I just wanted the shower though. Haha None of my biological family is here, but yes, friends are safe.
I need to start looking up some of this music on youtube! :) What are some good "get up and dance around in your underwear" songs? I like those when I'm doing my hair and makeup!

sun: welcome!
maryem welcome!
rinsmommy welcome! don't be nervous; we don't bite! Just talk a lot. :)
Phae welcome! how old are the kids you teach?

rainbow welcome back! no worries, you can get that weight off again!

nina congrats on the new height!

samma welcome back! I keep going back and forth on if I should do WW. I feel like I get bored logging things too quickly.

I'm sad the weekend is over. :( had an overall nice time. Back into the swing of things this week. Eek....already November. I really want to kick my tush into gear and drop some lbs before Christmas. I want it to be noticeable, if possible.

It was so nice to have the 'extra hour' of sleep today! :) I was wondering why I woke up before my alarm went off. So nice.....

rainbowstripe 11-05-2012 01:13 AM

Quiet Ballerina Thanks for the encouragement! I'm sure you can get a noticeable weight loss by Christmas, sometimes even a few pounds makes a huge difference somewhere!

So I just ate my dinner and it was ridiculously healthy - cajun baked chicken breasts and a ratatouille of sorts...except now I'm so far under my calories it's not even funny. Like... I could eat a whole other meal (within reason) and still be at my lower limit. Oops. Trying to figure out what is a good thing to do because generally in this position I splurge on a dessert or sweet item which I know is not the right thing to do on a normal Monday night.

SoMuchFattitude 11-05-2012 08:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Happy Monday and Hello to so many new faces!!!

---

lisa34t - I was totally sketch about Blueberry coffee when I heard of it. I love LOVE blueberries and I also love coffee - so I tried it. If you've ever had a blueberry donut from Dunk Donuts - it tastes like that with coffee. All the taste - none of the calories.

Quiet Ballerina - Hmm..I like a lot of dirty south hip hop. This morning I'm listening to Drake - but that's a bit slower. What kind of music do you typically listen to?

---

OMG - is it Friday yet? That weekend FLEW by. Saturday we did the 10k. It went well. My mom did it with us. We had a BLAST. I attached a pic - I'm in the green shirt that says "Dedicated." I love this picture and for the first time I saw a full body pic and thought "D*mn girl. You lookin fly." ahahahaha! Curves galore! Dh is on the left (and participating in No Shave November - dont get me started), then me, my bff, mom and other bff.

Saturday night DH and I had our bday party that included again, too much bourbon (shocking - not me, right?) and good times and friends.

Sunday we went to a cousin's bday party and then to my parents for our bday party. My parents just spend 3 weeks in Europe and OMFG - my mom brought me a STUNNING leather bag and stilettos. MMMmmmm. I have a shoe fetish like nobody's business. DH wouldn't let me wear them to bed last night. :lol:

Skipped the scale yesterday and today - TOM is here still and I know I'm way up from the weekend. I'm trying to remember to be kind to myself, as well.

So far we don't have any plans this coming weekend with the exception of dinner on Friday. We'll see how long that lasts. And I believe we're both taking Monday off next week for our Anninversary!

Today is DH's bday so I taking a 1/2 day and surprising him at work and taking him to lunch. :)

Happy Monday everyone!

Phae 11-05-2012 12:27 PM

Quiet Ballerina - I teach primary school, so my students are anywhere between 4 and 11.

Today was the first day of school after Half Term and I had a feeling I might not get work because I think most teachers would be at work... and I was right, so I had the day off. I decided to go for a long walk and I found a sports store with cheap trainers so I bought some for £15 that are much more supportive and comfortable than the other shoes I was wearing for walking/exercising.

I have been struggling with hunger which always happens when I re-commit to eating healthy. My body is used to packing in so much junk that now it wants mooooore. I'm trying to keep my mind off of it. Darn body! I fed you! Be content!

rainbowstripe 11-05-2012 05:26 PM

SoMuchFattitude Looking good! Awesome work with the 10k, that is so cool. Sounds like you had a pretty action packed and fun weekend!

Phae Sweet deal on the trainers, I would be pretty happy! I know how you feel about being hungry...I'm feeling that right now.

I'm having problems with undereating this week to be honest. I know, it's only Tuesday (here in New Zealand) but I only ate 1100 yesterday and I've just put in all the food I know I'm eating today, including dinner and I'm below 900 calories. It's ridiculous. I know it's great to be eating healthily and low cal, but there's such a thing as too low!

I'm pretty amped up at the moment - I'm going to see Radiohead tonight!

sun 11-05-2012 05:56 PM

quiet ballerina you can lose those pounds before xmas! keep going!

fattitude congrats on the 10k. So impressive. you look great by the way.

phae I friggin love your dialogue with your stomach. I have to same one. haha I love the trainers I bought and how much easier it was to walk and run in them. enjoy them!

rainbow I wish I had your problem I am still struggling on keeping in my calorie allotment. have fun at the concert! Stay healthy love.

So today is a maintenance day as I threw my back out transfering my daughter from the carseat to the wheelchair. it hurts like you wouldn;t believe. I NEED to do more yoga and stay fit for this life God gave me. Whew also I NEEDED chocolate so that is why I only have a 100 calorie deficit today. Have a great night ladies!

beahawkins 11-05-2012 07:21 PM

RainbowStripe: I understand about having a calorie deficit. It's horrible. I accidentally left my myfitnesspal up the other day and he was like uhhhh... this isn't healthy.
----------------
Anyways, I think my lack of calories is hindering my weight loss. But I try really hard to eat but how can you eat if you aren't hungry. blah. I am super tired.

penmage 11-05-2012 10:27 PM

Wow! I'm gone for a few days, and BAM! Lots of new faces! :welcome2:!

SoMuchFattitude- Congrats on the 10K! That's awesome. And you look terrific in your picture.

rainbowstripe- So jealous. Enjoy the concert, and be safe!

sun- *gentle hugs* Oh no! I'm sorry about your back. Hopefully it will feel better in the morning. Taking care of your daughter is important, but don't forget to take care of you too!

beahawkins- I wish I had your problem some nights! :p Swap with me? lol. I hope you get it sorted out so you can lose weight healthily (is that a word?)

As for me.... SUPER EXCITED TODAYYY! I had been eyeing a recumbent bicycle at Sears for a few weeks now, but it was never ever ever in stock, even online. So I poked around on the website some more and found another bike that's cheaper AND newer, and it IS in stock! It will be delivered next Tuesday. I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine!

No, I haven't watched Finding Nemo lately... *ahem*

In other news, I've been slowly converting this week to a more vegetarian lifestyle, based on the recommendation from various books regarding my particular medical conditions. I've cut out all meat and dairy (somewhat lactose intolerant anyway), but not broths or bouillon cubes, etc. Working on it! There's a huge health food/supplement store that I have discovered near my house, and they have a ginormous selection of vegetarian/vegan/gluten-free/animal friendly/etc foods and products. Heaven!

Hope everyone has a good week!

rainbowstripe 11-06-2012 12:48 AM

sun Sorry to hear about your back, I hope it feels better soon!

beahawkins My bf just doesn't understand how I can eat so little sometimes. I must admit I do get pretty hungry, but not starving.

penmage Thanks! It should be good. I just had to google recumbent bicycle haha. Sounds like maybe you're finding something new that might be good in the food department? Awesome on discovering the new store near you - I love discovering new stuff!

Right, just checking in before I head off to this concert. I've got a terrible feeling I'm coming down with a cold or something - I have a tickle in my throat and my nose is a little drippy. Hurgh. I hope it's nothing, because I need to get back into my exercise routine tomorrow!

beahawkins 11-06-2012 09:32 AM

Well today is just going down the drain. I woke up over an hour early because my step sister and a bunch of her friends are watching t.v. at a ridiculous level and I can hear everything. I go to check my weight and I'm up 3 pounds. I know fluctuations and everything but still, I worked my butt off yesterday. And now my brother wants to go tour colleges. Which is fine, because either way my Tuesday routine is gone because I can't consentrate with the the 5 teenage girls chanting their cheerleader cheers and doing crap. My patience is gone. So, I guess my workout will be walking around the campuses but zero homeworks will be done today. I must leave soon or I will seriously punch a middleschooler or two. And what kills me is they seriously think I am sitting in my room all day watching t.v. Except the fact that I have homework up to my chin and I am stressed. I can't expess how much giggling is killing me right now. Nothing is that funny. Erg. Why is a freaking school a polling place?!!!! How is that legal?! I NEED MY TUESDAY ROUTINE. It keeps me sane. I am not feeling sane.

CakeBatter 11-06-2012 11:02 AM

Hey guys I am back from home!! How is everyone. I thoroughly enjoyed my weekend and the fact that i am up a couple pounds is okay...it was worth it. I got in yesterday and eating in on track and I ran 5 miles last night. YAY! I will lift tonight...I go up to 95 on my squats tonight

Bea - I am sorry to hear all the BS going on today. Just breathe and relax it will make your day smoother. Do what you can.
Pen - Yay for your new equipment!! I am always super stoked to get new exercise stuff
Sun - Awww I am sorry to hear about your back...make sure you take it easy, hurts backs are no joke!
Fattitude Congrats on your 10K!!!!
Rainbow Have a blast at the concert! That should be awesome

sun 11-06-2012 11:22 AM

Hey ladies. Am on my phone so will do personals later but just wanted to pop in to say that I am down2 lbs a already for this week! Thanks got all the love. I have a bulging disc and need to rest and not lift anything heavy until it returns. Went to a chiropractor and am getting a massage soon. Good luck everyone!

lisa34t 11-06-2012 01:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
First off, I had a hard time getting to here; luckily I have this chat saved to my favorites because the page kept stalling.

Anywhoooo, I feel good. I slept well last night. The LO is with my granny until I miss him so much I can’t stand it.....that won’t be too much longer though. Went over in calories yesterday, had chicken quesadillas and chili dogs yesterday :devil: It was good. :devil: Back on track today, Turbo Fire is a must, I’m still a little sore from the last one EZ Fire 45. I uploaded my Fitbit stats for last week ( ending on Sunday). I met all the goals. :carrot: But I didn’t meet all my personal goals.

Las weeks Goals
Turbo Fire 4x (2x)
No Red Meat ( failed)
No Sodas (passed)
10k steps 7days (6days)
Lose 3lbs ( lost 1.8)

Same goals this week. I plan to make broccoli cheddar soup today. The turkey chili and chicken salad is gone. So I plan to do soup and salad the next few days

Cake- Glad you had a good time!
Bea- Sorry about the day, but I cracked up when you said pinch a middleschooler! HA
Rainbow- Hope you feel better soon!
Sun- Have you tried the Skinny Cow candy? I really like it! Satisfies my sweet tooth!

Phae 11-06-2012 02:12 PM

Rainbow - I think I am also coming down with a cold, I feel the same way.... and if I do, it will be my third cold in less than two months! Damn it! The English are having a go at my immune system...

sun - Hope your back is feeling better soon! Rest up!

----

I had work today, which is good for the bank account! I taught a Year 4 class and they were surprisingly good! I say surprisingly because I spent a few weeks at a really horrid school so now my expectations of "good" behaviour are much lower... as long as I don't have to scream all day, it's a success in my books. No work pre-booked for tomorrow, so we'll have to see what the morning brings...

I did a Walk at Home work out tonight which is going to leave me sore because I haven't done "proper" exercise in a very long time. Hopefully the pain is worth the gain! (Or loss as it may be!)

I also am at "that time of the month" so I'm feeling really gross and uncomfortable.. yuck!