Old 11-11-2012, 04:35 PM   #16  
Warning 3FC Addict

S/C/G: 256.6/225.2/155-ish

Height: 5'11"

Hi again, Night! Keep at it. TOM always trips me up a little, I learn to make better choices and not just pig out like I so want to... This time it was bread. I let myself have some, but not the whole loaf like I used too , omg.

Hiya, G! I totally agree on Tracking, I do so badly with out it, that it is a must now for me.
I want to get a fancy/frilly book for it now, instead of a cheesy tiny spiral notebook.
I think if I make it something I am interested in actually carrying around and writing in, I might do it far more often than I am now.

Inspiration:

Last edited by zanheltangia; 11-11-2012 at 04:40 PM.
zanheltangia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:29 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 239/165/132

Height: 5'5.5

ello ppl!!

zanheltangia great job with the weight loss!! and good going with the cleaning,, im the laziest person ever and cleaning and scrubbing thing is the death of me... haha.. no wonder i have an a** the size of asia,,, actually since working on my degree i have to sit alot while reading and writing and dont get to exercise much (i smell excuses there,, lol) midterms were just ok,,, i messed up a few things because of all the travelling i had to do 2 days before my exam and all the guests,,,so im giving up on the hope of getting an A.. i just hope i pass,,,,i have clothes 4 sizes smaller,,, have an obssession with sweaters and ive bought some 6 sizes smaller as well,, i know its crazy but i was 6 sizes smaller 4 years ago and i know i can do it this time as well...

nightprowler good luck!!! u can do it!!

G tracking is really important,,, i have an app tht i use for this purpose and it has helped me alot,,, u really do see tiny items coming up and adding to the calories which u initially thought wldnt "mess up" ur diet
-------------------------------------------------------------

Latest progress: weighed in at 229.2 this morning,,,, yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,,,, in the 220's atlast... im pleased with myself but need to get going towards the 210's now.... hopefully by the end of this month perhaps im OP as far as the diet is concerned but havent gotten in even a minute of exercise need to motivate myself to workout or go for a walk atleast!!!!! probably today will be tht day!!!
hamlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:04 AM   #18  
Warning 3FC Addict

I gave myself a month to get it done for a reason, I knew nov would be full of traveling back and forth to my mom's. . I'm attempting to get back on track exercise-wise too. I plotted out a five mile trek from my front door, and I'll be starting that after thanksgiving weekend at least once a week to start.

Hope you did better than you thought, grade-wise!
=D
Old 11-16-2012, 01:36 AM   #19  

Weight not budging at all frm 229 :/ .....
Old 11-16-2012, 10:53 AM   #20  

S/C/G: tracker

Height: 5'4"

I only have a few pounds to lose till I say goodbye to the 220's, but I feel you girls because I spent AGES at 225.
I'm hoping by the next two weeks, I'll be down to 219 and less.
Health Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:51 AM   #21  
Warning 3FC Addict

Yup, ive spent months maintaining at 227, I wanna drop another twenty and get used to maintaining that. I think I need to take it extra slow to keep it off this time. If I can eat and maintain while "not on a diet", I think I can actually keep it off by making this a now-thing instead of a diet-to-lose-it-thing. If that make sense.

My weekend involved a lot of sweeping and mopping. The floor here is still dirty as heck (don't think last tenant did more than sweep it), but it's a good workout for the arms and cardio .

How you doing, health nut and hamlette?
Old 11-20-2012, 03:57 PM   #22  

S/C/G: tracker

Height: 5'4"

Doing very well, thank you! It's been a stressful past couple of days but I'm so glad I didn't go over the calorie limit I set for myself (1400-1500 on bad days). I think it's this mentality of either gaining or losing what got us here in the first place! Practicing maintenance is a good thing.
I've skipped a couple of workouts so I kinda feel bad about that but I'm back on track, yay.
Health Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:07 AM   #23  

Hey everyone,

I am new to the forum but I am also in my 20s and in the 220s club. I decided to join as support, I am trying to live a healthier lifestyle not only for myself but for my future patients (I am currently in med school). Sometimes I feel horrible as ppl talk about obesity and here I am obese. I am glad to be on this and really hope to show progress.
ehappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:23 AM   #24  

zanheltangia doing well thanks been sooooo busy with studies and stuff going on at home that didnt get alot of time to log in,,,, still have three pending assignments for the next two days so the stress isnt over yet, then have guests coming over for the weekend,,, lol,,, but thats life isnt it,,, been very good with my eating but still havent started exercising yet :s

ehappy welcome to the 220's ,,,,, uve taken a great decision by joining a support group,,, its very helpful and u can talk to any of us any time,, evryone here understands the journey we are all going through,,, hopefully we'll be of some help to u and we'll do this together march on!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
im down to 227 as of this morning,,, glad that finally the scale seems to be moving downwards lets see if i can get out before this month ends,, a bit too ambitious but who cares,, hehehehehe

Last edited by hamlette; 11-21-2012 at 01:26 AM.
Old 11-23-2012, 09:43 AM   #25  

Had half a plate of lasagnea and 3 pieces of fried chicken with pomegranate juice,, had tea and 3 sugar coated biscuits,,,,,, up 3 lbs,, back to 230,,, hating myself right now,,, feeling bloated, sick and nauseous....whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-24-2012, 11:07 PM   #26  

Thanks so much, i def. was horrible in thanksgiving and paid for it via scale. ill be hitting the gym extra hard and decided to make a diary of what I consume, i heard it helps.

Congrats on the loss!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamlette View Post
zanheltangia doing well thanks been sooooo busy with studies and stuff going on at home that didnt get alot of time to log in,,,, still have three pending assignments for the next two days so the stress isnt over yet, then have guests coming over for the weekend,,, lol,,, but thats life isnt it,,, been very good with my eating but still havent started exercising yet :s

ehappy welcome to the 220's ,,,,, uve taken a great decision by joining a support group,,, its very helpful and u can talk to any of us any time,, evryone here understands the journey we are all going through,,, hopefully we'll be of some help to u and we'll do this together march on!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
im down to 227 as of this morning,,, glad that finally the scale seems to be moving downwards lets see if i can get out before this month ends,, a bit too ambitious but who cares,, hehehehehe
Old 11-24-2012, 11:12 PM   #27  

its okay i basically ate at diner enough food for a small village.

We just got to stay focus, eye on the prize!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamlette View Post
Had half a plate of lasagnea and 3 pieces of fried chicken with pomegranate juice,, had tea and 3 sugar coated biscuits,,,,,, up 3 lbs,, back to 230,,, hating myself right now,,, feeling bloated, sick and nauseous....whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-26-2012, 05:21 AM   #28  

ok,, so after a weekend of being very very naughty, foodwise,, i decided to face the music and got on the scale today,, thankfully im down to 228,,, i will get back on track with renewed zeal and i vow to learn from this weekend's mistakes,,, ,,

ehappy:thank you so much for the support,, means a lot especially when the people around me don't understand what I'm going through on many levels,,, studying for a research degree that leads to a Ph.D. isn't easy,, that stress combined with my predisposition for stress and anxiety, combined with the fact that i cant indulge in comfort foods to ease me becomes too much at times added to the fact tht i have to travel to another city every weekend to help my husband look for an apartment and the moving that we will have to do afterwards... i just want to sit down and cry at times,,,, theres so much emotional baggage,,, i feel so tired at times
Old 11-28-2012, 08:34 AM   #29  
Warning 3FC Addict

Hamlette, sounds like there's a whole bunch of tasks on your plate right now! Moving is no fun, I'm still mostly packed from my move 29 days ago. Crazy! But you'll get through it,

Ehappy, like you said, you just gotta keep at it. Hi ya!

Hope this last half of November is going well for you two. My kitchen is still a mess, joy, but it's getting there. Just got my bike from my parents' house where I had it stored. Just now have to find a safe set of roads to ride it.

Or maybe I should walk first
Old 11-28-2012, 03:04 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 239/see ticker/110

Height: 4ft 11inches

Ive been stuck in 230-220s since I had my son.. believe it or not I was 200lbs when i gave birth to him in may 2011 and gained 30lbs after... a lot of it was because I had C-section and wasnt allowed to workout so i quickly gained and a lot of laying around because of lack of sleep and being tired, stress etc. Well I started a page... (you can find the link at the bottom of my post) and on it I give healthy tips motivation recipes etc. but most importantly its for me to lose weight with others together. I started a 12 week weight loss challenge we are going on week 9 now and ive lost 10lbs which has brought me to 229lbs!!! SO proud of myself... my goal is another 10lbs by my birthday January 21st. Id like to get down to 110lbs overall but it will be awhile.
candice1022 is offline   Reply With Quote