3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   20 Something Profiles (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/266461-20-something-profiles.html)

Lovindapeace 07-03-2017 06:33 PM

First name: Alyssa

Geographical location: Illinois

Marital Status:
In a relationship, eventually getting married, but in no hurry.

Children/Ages: Monica - 4/30/2013. Madison - 4/15/2017

Currently Stay at Home Mom

Pets: None :(

Hobbies/Interests: Music is my passion.

Height:5'11

Eye/Hair Color:
Brown/Currently a burgundy on my natural brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey:
7/3/2017

Starting Weight:

Present Weight:

Goal Weight:

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weight loss: After having my daughter, I immediately got onto the Depo shot. It has only been a few months since she was born and I weigh more now than I did when I was pregnant :(

Following any specific plan: Not currently. Going to be starting to watch portions and within this next week I will be cutting out pop.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: Last time I went from 240 to 175 I was active almost all the time. The only time I wasn't moving was when I was sleeping. Now as a stay at home mom, activity level is so low and I am trying to figure out how to increase that.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I look forward to joining this forum and having support from people looking to do the same thing I am!

Newportbeach 07-05-2017 07:06 PM

First name: Lauren

Geographical location:orange county, California

Marital Status: lol

Children/Ages: none

Pets: 2 dogs (family and personal) Gucci and Hugo boss

Hobbies/Interests: exercise and outdoor activities

Height: 5'5"

Eye/Hair Color: brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: January 1st, 2017

Starting Weight: 125

Present Weight:109

Goal Weight:105

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: portion control

Following any specific plan: heck yes

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I have a trainer

Anything else you would like to share with us: I really want a six pack.

shandygaffs 07-08-2017 12:17 PM

First name: Shannon

Geographical location: New York (not city)

Marital Status: Single

Children/Ages: None

Occupation: Unemployed but working on becoming a pharmacy technician

Pets: Dog, cat, and rabbit (my dog is my baby)

Hobbies/Interests: Knitting, cross stitch, reading, listening to podcasts, lots of netflix

Height: 5'4"

Eye/Hair Color: Hazel/Blonde

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 12/6/2016

Starting Weight: 246.5

Present Weight: 187.6

Goal Weight: 125?

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: My love affair with carbs and anything covered with melted cheese

Following any specific plan: I lost the first 50lbs just by counting calories (CICO), and I just started the Ideal Protein program.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: Dedication, wanting to lose weight for the right reasons.

Anything else you would like to share: I used to play rugby but I tore my ACL and I miss it a lot.

Raquelle 07-21-2017 06:16 AM

First name: Rachel

Geographical location: London

Age: 18 (I understand why there's no 'below 20s' category dw)

Marital Status: lmao

Children/Ages: Nope

Occupation: Just finished sixth form, want to trim up for uni in 9 weeks :)

Pets: 2 beautiful cats!! British blue and a black tabby :D

Hobbies/Interests: Reading biographies, languages, baking

Height: 6'

Eye/Hair Color: Blue/caramel

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 21/07/17

Starting Weight: 96kg (211bs)

Present Weight: 91kg (200lbs)

Goal Weight: 77kg (169 lbs)

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: bingeing and learning so say no when food is near, and knowing to stop when full

Following any specific plan: atkins 20-25, gym 3x a week, weights 3x a week

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I really badly want to feel comfy at uni and feel good. Being so tall I'm a naturally 'big' person and I stood out at school bc of this, so uni will be different and I'll enjoy myself :D

Anything else you would like to share with us: Results day is 17th August so I'll know if I've got into uni then. This plan gives me something other than waiting for results to focus on!! My overall goal is around 70-75kg, but patience will see :)

krisrich 08-14-2017 08:07 PM

Kristin

First name: Kristin

Geographical location: Utah

Marital Status: Single

Children/Ages: None yet

Pets: Horses, 1 dog

Hobbies/Interests: Theatre, music, volleyball

Height:5' 9"

Eye/Hair Color: Hazel/Blonde

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey:7/14/2017

Starting Weight: 250

Present Weight:239.2

Goal Weight:148

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss:I've been big my entire life, so it's definitely getting over that mentality. Not self-defeating myself.

Following any specific plan: Working with a nutritionalist

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past:I am determined. I am making life changing decisions and I'm never looking back. Enough is enough.

Anything else you would like to share with us:

apep 09-18-2017 07:13 PM

First name: Aubrey

Geographical location: Oregon

Marital Status: Widowed

Children/Ages: 2 girls, ages 5 and almost 2

Pets: None

Hobbies/Interests: Makeup, Nails, Hair

Height: 5' 7"

Eye/Hair Color: Blonde Hair (currently), Blue Eyes

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: About a year and a half ago.

Starting Weight: 210

Present Weight: 205

Goal Weight: 150-145

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Making healthy choices, and exercising.

Following any specific plan: Trying to make healthier choices and exercise more lol

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: Well this time around I haven't been successful in losing weight (I had lost quite a bit, and then got pregnant and gained a bunch with my second baby). But I think that's because I don't have anyone constantly cheering me on and pushing me to succeed.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I'm excited to be here, and I am ready to get this weight off of me.

montevalloroad18 09-23-2017 12:50 PM

First name: Martina

Geographical location: Abu dhabi

Marital Status: single

Children/Ages:none

Pets:none

Hobbies/Interests:music, ellen and the tonight show with jimmy fallon, baking, reading

Height:5'4

Eye/Hair Color:dark brown, black

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey:august 2016

Starting Weight: 242

Present Weight:187

Goal Weight:130

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: overeating main course meals , fitting in a steady workout with my schedule

Following any specific plan: 1200kcal a day + morning brisk walks for 45mins

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: fixed a time for my workout which should work and boost my day (fingers crossed)

Anything else you would like to share with us: Well, my parents have always been and continue to be feeders, i have always been overweight since my childhood and it wasnt an issue till i had gone to college, where i realised a lot of the "facts" said at home weren't true and i started noticing my eating patterns and my energy levels, even so with the amount of pressure from my med school routine i had never really taken a hard effort about my weight, when i was in my last 2 years of college i started getting conscious (late realization but better late than never i guess) and had started strenuous efforts since last year started eating healthy,tried to workout out when i could, i have lost 50 pounds but my weight loss has been stagnant since April this year, i have stuck to a healthy home cooked foods but not the quantity of it and the workout bit hasn't really been worked out on, i have already dug 8ft deep and wanna achieve the last 2ft. Was so ecstatic when i found this site. :-):-) Hope to be a healthier me by the end of this year, never to late to start right
ALL THE VERY BEST EVERYONE!!!

czeigle21 11-15-2017 04:46 PM

First name: Casey

Geographical location: Central PA

Marital Status: Married

Children/Ages: 2 boy, 2014 & 2017

Pets: German Shepard/Lab mix, 5yrs old

Hobbies/Interests: Hiking, Gardening, Outdoors, Hunting, Fishing

Height:5' 5"

Eye/Hair Color:Brown & Hazel

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 11/12/17

Starting Weight:219

Present Weight:217

Goal Weight:140

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: emotional eating

Following any specific plan: not presently, but plan on giving keto a try

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I have free gym access, a treadmill & weights at home and I'm in a good beachbody accountability group

Anything else you would like to share with us: My biggest issue is just sticing with working out and with not getting food on the go.

CharlieNeedles 12-17-2017 01:17 PM

First name: Charlie

Geographical location: FL

Marital Status: Married

Children/Ages: None

Pets: None

Hobbies/Interests: Journaling and cooking

Height:5' 4"

Eye/Hair Color: Brown and Brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Oct '17

Starting Weight: 193

Present Weight: 191

Goal Weight: 145

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Foods in the house and Overeating/Binge eating.

Following any specific plan: Vegan lifestyle and exercise.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: My vegan journey.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I decided to go vegan because of the purposeful mystification from food corporations and the treatment of animals, but I hope the healthy benefits are helpful in this attempt to reach my goal weight.