Old 10-19-2012, 01:45 PM   #91  
keep going

S/C/G: 176/ticker/140

Height: 5'6

That's really great to hear, Riestrella! Thanks for letting us know. I don't know her at all really but when she posted that I really felt for her. I'm happy she's out exercising again. Hopefully she'll come back here when she's ready.

I felt the same redvelouria.

I also don't think I'll be meeting my goal of 130 for this challenge.. trying to get back on track for October.
LeilaJey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 05:17 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4

Been AWOL for a while, weight's staying up. I'm back in the gym at least 2 - 3 times a week but it's cutting down the food that's still an issue.

I've been moved onto the standbys which is a shame as I really hoped to complete this challenge. But I know that's only my own fault!

So good luck to everyone still taking part, and maybe I'll see some of you in a new challenge for the end of the year somewhere! I'm not giving up yet

Good to hear that Hotaruchan has moved and is coping - thanks for letting us know Rie, I think a lot of us were very concerned. Hoping she'll be able to move on from such a horrible experience and become a stronger person for it. Thoughts are with her.
themilesawaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 04:30 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 217/164/132

Height: 5'5

Thanks Riestella for letting us know!! I too was so disturbed when I heard about the attack. I was so angry about it. (still am)

I'm looking forward to another one of your challenges... I find the whole points thing quite exciting!

I definitely won't be reaching my goal... I set quite a hefty one, and I think I would have been able to do it but there were a lot of stressful events happening in my life over the past month and a half.

But I'm also not complaining about having lost 30 pounds!!! That's an exciting start to my journey! I'm really hoping for another one of these challenges in the new year.

Seriously, Riestrella if it's at all posible and managable for you, can we have another one in the new year??? No kidding, January 1st will fall on a Tuesday... Seems like a great time to start losing holiday weight
1yr2mkovr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 06:18 PM   #94  
Raw Ramp

S/C/G: 205/164/150

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by themilesawaygirl View Post
I've been moved onto the standbys which is a shame as I really hoped to complete this challenge. But I know that's only my own fault!

So good luck to everyone still taking part, and maybe I'll see some of you in a new challenge for the end of the year somewhere! I'm not giving up yet

Good to hear that Hotaruchan has moved and is coping - thanks for letting us know Rie, I think a lot of us were very concerned. Hoping she'll be able to move on from such a horrible experience and become a stronger person for it. Thoughts are with her.
Hey lady, I've added you back to the challenge if you want to participate again...keep pushing, there's still 2 weeks left!

Very glad to hear about Hotaru. I don't think she'd mind...she's a great person and I bet she'll pull through and come back too. Missing her presence! Also missing Rie...so relieved that you're planning to start challenges again once life settles down
redvelouria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:51 AM   #95  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4

redvelouria Thanks for adding me back. Unless I can lose 7lb in 9 days it looks like I'll be showing a gain over this entire challenge. I've yet to find the self control to reduce my food intake enough to actually lose weight!

Well done to everyone who's lost - keep going!!

Last edited by themilesawaygirl; 10-26-2012 at 07:21 AM.
themilesawaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 01:15 PM   #96  
Raw Ramp

I just updated the spreadsheet for last week everyone! We're 1 day away from our final weigh-in before Halloween! I'll wait a few days after the holiday to give everyone time to enter their weight.

Also, make sure you get pictures in your costumes...we'll have lots of congratulations to the winners and want to make sure we see your transformations! Keep going, my spooky ladies!
Old 10-30-2012, 05:09 PM   #97  
keep going

Cheers redvelouria! What's the last day we can enter our final weights? I'm taking a few days off from the scale for my sanity.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:10 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 240/150/130

Height: 5 foot 4 inches

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the challenge! I was really sick for the most part of this month and other than that been trying to keep up with my family and routine! I am at 167 as of this morning.. so not quite to my goal of 165 but I will take it!
Ash2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:19 AM   #99  
forever a lake effect kid

S/C/G: 262.6/181.3/162.6

Height: 5'4''

I've inputted my last weight for this challenge. I'm a little sad to see it end. I really enjoyed this, and I'm so glad that I've found this forum. You ladies are so inspirational!
epicskyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 06:05 AM   #100  

S/C/G: 160/145.5/135

Height: 5ft 3

Although I entered 139.1lb for my Halloween weight, I actually managed to hit 138.2lb a few days before. So I managed to meet my goal! Just unfortunately didn't show up on the scale on actual day of Halloween... *sigh*

But I am more than happy with my weight loss and I am grateful for this challenge! It motivated me so much to get to where I am now and I am finally a healthy BMI. Thank you Riestrella and RedVelouria!

Now comes the challenge of wanting to lose weight in the 130s. I think I need to change my game plan now that I'm at this weight haha. Maybe less of the scale, and more of the gym... Anyway, congrats everyone who made it to the end... see you in the next challenge!

Last edited by Em123; 11-03-2012 at 06:07 AM.
Em123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:56 AM   #101  

S/C/G: 192/163/138

Height: 5"8

I'm pretty happy with my 152lbs it's just 2lbs over my Halloween goal and I'm fitting into my size 7 jeans no problem
GobabyGoGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:31 PM   #102  
Raw Ramp

Wow, hi ladies. I am so sorry that I haven't been around to update the chart, but my father-in-law collapsed at our house last Thursday 11/1 from a pulmonary embolism, and passed away. It has been a struggle, but I am feeling much better and hope to have something for you all soon. I'll be in touch.
Old 11-10-2012, 01:33 AM   #103  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by redvelouria View Post
Wow, hi ladies. I am so sorry that I haven't been around to update the chart, but my father-in-law collapsed at our house last Thursday 11/1 from a pulmonary embolism, and passed away. It has been a struggle, but I am feeling much better and hope to have something for you all soon. I'll be in touch.
*huuuuug* I'm sorry for your loss. Don't worry!! Stay strong.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:02 PM   #104  
keep going

Quote:
Originally Posted by redvelouria View Post
So sorry to hear that, I hope you're doing ok