S/C/G: 217/164/132

Height: 5'5

I couldn't enter my weight either...
1yr2mkovr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:07 PM   #77  
Raw Ramp

S/C/G: 205/164/150

Height: 5'10"

I think the spreadsheet accidentally got locked because Rie was attempting to transfer ownership...I'm sure she'll get it figured out soon! Just remember your weight so you can enter it when the spreadsheet becomes available again.
redvelouria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:09 AM   #78  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Ah craponastick...guys I'm so sorry for failing at life recently! I just realised that it locked itself for some stupid reason. I've made it available and handed the reigns over to red - who will do a much better job at being around than I am right now! So sorry and keep going!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:51 AM   #79  
forever a lake effect kid

S/C/G: 262.6/181.3/162.6

Height: 5'4''

I'm 194.4 lb this week, which means I'm officially closer to 190 than 200! It's a relief, I won't lie!
epicskyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:37 AM   #80  
Raw Ramp

Well, I'm the elected official for the remaining few weeks of the challenge! Glad to be able to help out too I'll be working on week 9 soon, but for now, here's week 11's results. Enjoy!

Week 11 chart:

Challenge chart:
Old 10-11-2012, 06:59 PM   #81  
Raw Ramp

Week 15 results (all points are updated and totaled through week 15)

Wow, go JessicaB! PrincessGina hanging in there and 1yr2makeover is really kicking @ss!

Old 10-12-2012, 09:36 AM   #82  

S/C/G: 172/165/132

Height: 5'8"

Wow, it's been a long time but it seems I somehow made it onto another chart! Don't know how I did that!
I haven't been doing well at all, but this motivates me to give it a push for the last couple of weeks.

I am also scared for when this challenge is over and looking out for a new one. ;-)

Riestrella - I'm sure you have plenty of other things on your mind right now! Thanks for starting this really cool challenge. It doesn't matter if there have been some hickups with the charts lately. No one can be in three places at the same time.

Thanks, red, for taking over and good luck to everyone! Just a couple of weeks left now, let's make them count! I'll be thinking of you all on my run today (you know, the run I have to do now that I have had that pizza).
runthecontinent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:47 AM   #83  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Thank you for updating and taking over Red I was completely off the wagon for the entire month of September and then some. But I started a cleanse last Saturday and am feeling much better....not to mention lighter!!
We can do this ladies!!!

Last edited by Blcarter84; 10-12-2012 at 10:49 AM.
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:05 PM   #84  
Raw Ramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by runthecontinent View Post
I am also scared for when this challenge is over and looking out for a new one. ;-)

Thanks, red, for taking over and good luck to everyone! Just a couple of weeks left now, let's make them count! I'll be thinking of you all on my run today (you know, the run I have to do now that I have had that pizza).
I thought about that too...if anyone knows of another challenge coming up, please post the link in this thread. Thanks for the welcome! I'll do my best to fill Rie's shoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blcarter84 View Post
Thank you for updating and taking over Red I was completely off the wagon for the entire month of September and then some. But I started a cleanse last Saturday and am feeling much better....not to mention lighter!!
We can do this ladies!!!
Thanks Blcarter! And welcome back, glad that you're motivated and ready to rock the last couple of weeks!

By the way, how's everyone's Halloween costumes coming? I've been a slacker and haven't really done any shopping yet. Keep us posted! I love costumes!
Old 10-15-2012, 05:24 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 172/165/132

Quote:
Originally Posted by redvelouria View Post

By the way, how's everyone's Halloween costumes coming? I've been a slacker and haven't really done any shopping yet. Keep us posted! I love costumes!
Halloween is not a big thing here, unfortunately. It's really only acceptable to wear a costume if you're under twelve years old.
I do however own a Wonder Woman costume that my boyfriend likes. He has only seen it once but if I manage to drop two or three more pounds by then maybe Halloween is a good occasion.
runthecontinent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:11 PM   #86  
Raw Ramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by runthecontinent View Post
It's really only acceptable to wear a costume if you're under twelve years old.
I do however own a Wonder Woman costume that my boyfriend likes. He has only seen it once but if I manage to drop two or three more pounds by then maybe Halloween is a good occasion.
Love the idea of having an "indoors only" Halloween costume! That sounds pretty hot
Old 10-17-2012, 07:30 AM   #87  

S/C/G: 160/145.5/135

Height: 5ft 3

redvelouria Thank you for taking over and updating the charts! I haven't posted in 3FC for ages but I always come back to participate in Rie's spreadsheet challenges... they're always so motivating to participate in. ^^

Rie I hope settling in Japan is going well!
Em123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:35 AM   #88  
keep going

S/C/G: 176/ticker/140

Height: 5'6

Hotaruchan should really be the winner of this, it really sucks that somebody assaulted her and she dropped out. Totally unfair. I hope she's ok.
LeilaJey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:02 PM   #89  
Raw Ramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Em123 View Post
redvelouria Thank you for taking over and updating the charts! I haven't posted in 3FC for ages but I always come back to participate in Rie's spreadsheet challenges... they're always so motivating to participate in. ^^

Rie I hope settling in Japan is going well!
I know that I've loved Rie's challenges and it'll be hard to find new ones. But, I did find a good nerdy challenge, Walk to Mordor! Especially with The Hobbit part 1 coming out soon, what better way to get in shape and show your love of elves, wizards and goblins? Could be an awesome Halloween costume too. Just sayin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeilaJey View Post
Hotaruchan should really be the winner of this, it really sucks that somebody assaulted her and she dropped out. Totally unfair. I hope she's ok.
I've thought about Hotaruchan about every day. When she posted that she was attacked last month and wanted to stop participating and losing weight, I felt so angry and frustrated that some @sshole made a wonderful person feel bad about herself. I haven't quite given up hope that she'll come back. She definitely deserves recognition for what she's accomplished.
Old 10-18-2012, 07:12 PM   #90  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Don't worry, my challenges aren't completely over ;p. Once I've got my life a bit more in order I'll set up something!

As for Hotaru, it was awful what happened to her. I've kept in contact with her on Facebook and she's being strong and not letting it stop her moving forward despite obviously being affected by it. She managed to move apartments which is away from the dangerous area. Just the other day she posted that she had been on an 8 mile bike ride and even gone on a 1 mile run. I hope she doesn't mind me updating you all about her!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote