S/C/G: 203/ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

can i be taken off the standby list please and put on the challenge one thanks
lulubellebc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:31 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 197/160/152

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blcarter84 View Post
I feel like I always get stuck at this same weight for quite some time every time I try to lose. I just want to bust out of the 190s already but its so hard to stay focused!!!
I can totally relate. I'm at that point right now. I always get down to 173ish and shoot back up. I don't know why I do that every time. I just want to see 169 so badly so I know I'll keep going. I know it's different for me this time, but it's just a mental block I have to get past. I've been doing this for 5 months so I know I can stick it out at least one more month and I'll see my magical 169. Give it one more month and I'm sure we'll get there

P.S. You've already lost 51 pounds!!! That's incredible

Last edited by Krista17; 09-15-2012 at 12:37 PM.
Krista17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 01:26 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 217/164/132

Height: 5'5

Default Recommitting!!!

Ok... So, I'm doing well... BUT I'm definitely feeling the "novelty" of weightloss wearing off, so I think it's time to recommitt!!!

THERE ARE 6 WEEKS LEFT until the Halloween weigh in week and that means there is a little over a month to get there! So let's do it!

SIX WEEKS 'TILL HALLOWEEN!!!

Anyone with me to try and use these next six weeks to work hard and see that final goal weight we set for ourselves way back when??? Let's give these final six weeks our best effort!!!!

1yr2mkovr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:11 AM   #64  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1yr2mkovr View Post
Ok... So, I'm doing well... BUT I'm definitely feeling the "novelty" of weightloss wearing off, so I think it's time to recommitt!!!

THERE ARE 6 WEEKS LEFT until the Halloween weigh in week and that means there is a little over a month to get there! So let's do it!

SIX WEEKS 'TILL HALLOWEEN!!!

Anyone with me to try and use these next six weeks to work hard and see that final goal weight we set for ourselves way back when??? Let's give these final six weeks our best effort!!!!

I love your dedication and motivation! You're awesome!! I definitely need to find myself a routine!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:53 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 135/124/110

Height: 5'1"

Oooops I was bad, I went on vacation and forgot to let you know! Can I be taken off the standby list?

This challenge has been a bit of a bust for me but I am determined to finish strong and at least have lost SOMETHING by the end!
Tiny Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 12:08 PM   #66  

S/C/G: hw175/145/140

Height: 5'6"

Hello ladies. I can see I'm not the only one who has been busy and not checking in here very regularly. I hope that everyone is working hard and enjoying life. Good luck!
Domlacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:07 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 217/164/132

Height: 5'5

I can't believe there are only five weeks left in the challenge!!!

Sometimes when you're working hard for the next goal you forget how far you'd come along! I was just browsing all the numbers and WOW! It's amazing what a difference a few months can make!

Wishing everyone luck for this last stretch! October is just around the corner!!!
1yr2mkovr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:59 PM   #68  
forever a lake effect kid

S/C/G: 262.6/181.3/162.6

Height: 5'4''

Quote:
Sometimes when you're working hard for the next goal you forget how far you'd come along! I was just browsing all the numbers and WOW! It's amazing what a difference a few months can make!
Agreed! I love the spreadsheet set up. It's so nice seeing my numbers in such a nice, neat compilation. It also makes me happy for those people who are having success.
epicskyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:33 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Hey ladies....I'm back. *hangs head in shame*

Ever since graduation/moving home/getting dumped/started working 3 jobs I've basically fallen completely off the wagon. I got to my lowest around April, I think (181) and now I'm stupidly close to 200 again. However, I finally feel like I have everything under control & back to normal now. I'm glad to be back on the forum. I'm not rejoining the challenge, there's not much of a point to it for me because it's so late, but I hope there'll be a Christmas one so I can do that. I've missed the support of the forum! I think one thing that made me lose it was not having a weightloss partner any more. I talked to one of my trainer friends at the gym, though, and she said she'll see if she knows anyone who'd be interested. Yay! I'm only working 1 job now, my fulltime "career" job. And my ex is completely out of my life.

Basically, I'm very happy to be back with you ladies. I'm sure I have a lot of catching up to do!

P.S. If anyone remembers, I mentioned that I was doing a TARDIS dress costume for Dragon*Con. Here a pictures of it. I think it turned out pretty good!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

<3 Lauren
MusicalAstronaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 07:48 PM   #70  
forever a lake effect kid

S/C/G: 262.6/181.3/162.6

Height: 5'4''

I love your TARDIS costume! The best part of San Diego Comic Con is seeing all of the different variations of the Doctor, TARDIS, companions, villains, etc. that people come up with!
epicskyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:47 AM   #71  
Raw Ramp

S/C/G: 205/164/150

Height: 5'10"

Well ladies, I just took the initiative since Rie is MIA and updated everyone's percentages. I'm not playing with the overall, weekly or challenge points yet, but will see what I can do. Cheers!
redvelouria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:35 PM   #72  

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotaruchan View Post
Hi guys,

As awesome as it's been, I'm unfortunately going to have to bow out of this. I was attacked last night while riding my bike, and as a result I really don't have the slightest desire to continue to lose weight...I won't be back on this site for a while at least, as I can't help but think that this wouldn't have happened if I was still fat and invisible. I don't feel safe enough to go out and exercise. I'm wearing a hoodie and sweatpants in a room that's 35 Celcius.

Good luck to you all, and thank you for all of the support and advice you've provided.
as someone who has been through some things...please don't let one moment define your entire life. i don't know exactly what happened, but i found rainn.org to be an incredible resource and a huge help. in any case, consider reporting to the police if you haven't already. best of luck to you..i hope to see you back here soon!
valalltogether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:02 AM   #73  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by redvelouria View Post
Well ladies, I just took the initiative since Rie is MIA and updated everyone's percentages. I'm not playing with the overall, weekly or challenge points yet, but will see what I can do. Cheers!
Thank you very much for your help!

I think it is safe to say that I am no longer able to run the challenge aspect of this competition. I'm truly sorry for anyone who was keeping up with the points system. On the other hand, this challenge is still going - people are still inputting their weights regardless of me being missing! So that's amazing.

I will do one final overall chart at the end of this competition to see who won overall. I hope that this thread can still be a place of discussion and support, even if the weekly charts are lacking!

I hope this spreadsheet is still a great incentive for you all, as that's my one true goal when running these spreadsheet challenges - to stay accountable and in itself be inspired to do better.

If anyone wants to take on the immense challenge of doing the weekly charts/points charts for all the weeks I have lacked, then contact me soon and I will give you admin access (you have to have a gmail account). If not, then I will delete the tab since it's a bit misleading!

I have updated the Overall Chart tab, so a huge congrats to Chunkymunkey310 for being number 1!!

Last edited by Riestrella; 10-03-2012 at 08:06 AM.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:13 AM   #74  

S/C/G: 272/ticker/125

Height: 5'4

I'm 11th overall? Well damn.. that's not half bad, haha
fuct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:30 AM   #75  

S/C/G: 185/139/120

Height: 5'4"

I can't enter my weight for the week. It seems the spreadsheet is locked. It does say there are 2 other viewers, so I'm not sure if that's why, if someone else is in the process of editing it, or if someone left it open. I did wait a few minutes to try again, but it's still locked, so I don't think it's someone just entering their weight quickly.

In any case, I'll try again later. Just going to write my weight here so I don't forget: 128.6
JessicaB is offline   Reply With Quote