Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2003, 05:28 PM   #31  

Thought that I would do an end of the month wrap-up...this has not been my finest month, so I am anxious to move on to May and start fresh.

I did get back to my food journalling & did keep up with water, eating vegetables and going for lots of walks. I did not, however, return regularly to the gym, although I did go sporadically.

The good news is that I am 3 pounds down in my monthly weigh-in. I am very pleased...I am really aiming for approximately 0.5 pounds per week, so this exceeds my weigh loss goal.

Hoora...onto the new month Thursday.

Kris
261-188-155
Old 04-30-2003, 03:22 PM   #32  

Alright here is my April Challenge wrap up.

Goals:
1) Get to 145 (Failed. got to 148.5)
2) Workout 5 days a week (Did this 75% I missed last week and this week.. so thats like 75% or something)
3) Lift weights 3 days a week (Did this 75% as well.. since I missed a week.)

I'm sick again And its the end of the semester. So no goals for me until after May 15th.
Old 05-01-2003, 08:29 AM   #33  
Caden's Mommy

Height: 5'7

MONTH-END RECAP:

April Goals:

1.) Drink more water and less Diet Coke - I don't plan on buying the 12-packs anymore!! --- YES!

2.) Stay within my pt range 6 days/wk with one day "free" up to 30 pts. -- 3 WEEKS OUT OF 4

3.) Do not feel like the day is ruined because I eat something "bad" - I am on WW - nothing is bad!! -- -YES, ALTHOUGH I STILL STRUGGLE WITH THIS ONE

4.) Secure wedding location. Once this is done, I can relax for a month or so. -- YES -

5.) Try yoga one time this month (no, really - I'm going to do it this month) --NO!!

6.) do the online journal that has been started in the "20-somethings" forum ---YES

7.) keep veggies in the house at all times!! ---YES - I'M A BIG CARROT FAN

8.) Tell my fiance I love him more often - he's been really great lately, considering we are trying to plan wedding and my mother and I do not agree!! ---YES, ALTHOUGH I DO GET A LITTLE TESTY AT TIMES
Closed Thread