One reason you'll stay on plan today:

You're on Page 5 of 10
Go to
  • I'll stay on plan because today the scales showed a slight gain for the first time in eighteen days, and I want to make sure it's just my body being weird and not actually my fault!
  • Because there is no guarantee for tomorrow, and if I'm suddenly sick or injured I don't want to look back tomorrow wishing I had treated myself better today.
  • because i showed a gain this morning too and i just want it to go away.
  • I will stay on plan today because I started yesterday with a new exercise routine and I'm determined to see a drop in the next couple of weeks.
  • Because it's ridiculously muggy out today and I'd give anything to have the legs to wear shorts right now!
  • Because it feels freaking unreal to see 145 on the scale.
  • Because I stayed on plan yesterday and it felt awesome.
  • I love this thread lovely reading other peoples motivations!
    Ill stay on plan today because I WILL NOT (!!) be a fat bridesmade!
  • I've spent more time this past week thinking of excuses not to exercise than I have actually doing it. It's dreadful. So today I'm staying on plan because it's only 2pm and I've actually done the exercise already, and it would be a terrible waste of something I hated doing if I mess it up now.
  • I'll stay on plan today so I don't feel guilty like yesterday
  • I will stay on plan today so that I can feel good when my mom comes to visit and have confidence in myself!
  • I'll stay on plan today because I go to Vegas in 6 freakin weeks and I'm going into the wave pool at our hotel, so I'd better look good in a bathing suit
  • I will stay on plan today because it's July 1st and I want to start off the month with a great start!
  • I'm going to stay on plan today because healthy eating and exercise FEELS SO GOOD!
  • I will stay on plan today because for the past 4 years I have tried, and I do not want to fail myself in achieving this goal, it is the one this that I dream of that I've not succeeded in.