Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2012, 11:28 AM   #91  

Height: 5'2"

wow..i just took a look at the sheet.. lots of people!
Old 06-17-2012, 11:29 AM   #92  
Feed the muscle

S/C/G: 225/ticker/145

Height: 5'9

I'm thinking of being Elphaba. But, idk if that's sexy enough. Lol.
Old 06-17-2012, 01:55 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 180/ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltaway View Post
I'm thinking of being Elphaba. But, idk if that's sexy enough. Lol.
go for it! you'll make a smashing elphaba! i think she's plenty sexy .
Old 06-17-2012, 02:50 PM   #94  
Getting my life back

S/C/G: 192.2/ticker/120

Height: 5'

My goal is 1lb a week, for a total of 20lbs! While that is kinda slow and I would KILL to be my ultimate goal weight for Halloween, I want this to be realistic for me. 150ish is where I was when I went back to school last year and then starting gaining it back. This is officially the last Halloween I'll be over weight for, because I'm tired of making these goals, screwing up and then going as a ghost or something for Halloween, if I go to a party at all!

On track so far, lost 1.8 lbs! YAY
Old 06-17-2012, 03:28 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Ahh so many things I want to reply to, I'll have to do it when I get home (too hard on my phone). I'll be posting a little late because I'm heading back from visiting my little sister right now.

The muslin version of my Tardis costume is underway. Since I need it for DragonCon I told myself it needs to be done by the end of this month so I have plenty of time to make the real version. I might need design help! Haha. I can picture it in my head - actually making it may be harder though. Everyone should keep posting links of what they're doing! I love Halloween. Costume making is so exciting.
Old 06-17-2012, 03:30 PM   #96  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurisitaru View Post
My goal is 1lb a week, for a total of 20lbs! While that is kinda slow and I would KILL to be my ultimate goal weight for Halloween, I want this to be realistic for me. 150ish is where I was when I went back to school last year and then starting gaining it back. This is officially the last Halloween I'll be over weight for, because I'm tired of making these goals, screwing up and then going as a ghost or something for Halloween, if I go to a party at all!

On track so far, lost 1.8 lbs! YAY
I'm exactly the same - I want to lose 1 lb a week. Totally do-able I just have to keep on track! We'll be healthy for Halloween not ghosts!!
Old 06-17-2012, 06:27 PM   #97  
Stubborn.

S/C/G: 197/See ticker/135

Height: 5'6''

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicalAstronaut View Post
Ahh so many things I want to reply to, I'll have to do it when I get home (too hard on my phone). I'll be posting a little late because I'm heading back from visiting my little sister right now.

The muslin version of my Tardis costume is underway. Since I need it for DragonCon I told myself it needs to be done by the end of this month so I have plenty of time to make the real version. I might need design help! Haha. I can picture it in my head - actually making it may be harder though. Everyone should keep posting links of what they're doing! I love Halloween. Costume making is so exciting.
Hurray for the TARDIS! I made a TARDIS dress and hat for Halloween last year...unfortunately I don't think that anyone took pictures...well, a drunk stranger at a party tackled me and demanded a picture, but I have no idea who she was. I made a Weeping Angel costume for Connecticon last year, but unfortunately my "hair" (sculpted) fell off and shattered. That was a fun costume though. I'd love to do a DW costume again this year, but few enough people understood in America...no one would understand here

As for goal...I'm on track-ish, but would have ideally done better. Had a bad night two days ago that doesn't want to go away :/

Last edited by Hotaruchan; 06-17-2012 at 06:29 PM.
Old 06-17-2012, 07:25 PM   #98  
Getting my life back

S/C/G: 192.2/ticker/120

Height: 5'

A Tardis and a Delorean collide... Time Crash

Knock knock?
Who's there?
The Doctor?
Doctor Who?

I have so many more...
Old 06-17-2012, 08:00 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 135/124/110

Height: 5'1"

I just signed up! Starting weight of 132 with a plan to lose slightly more than 1 lb per week, goal of 110.

132 is from today but I'm secretly hoping that the number will be down tomorrow for weighing in!
Old 06-17-2012, 10:21 PM   #100  
STREET DOG

S/C/G: 231/230/145

Height: 5'8"

I've revised my goal (from GW of 165 to GW of 175); I hope that doesn't throw anything off, Riestrella!

Still feeling pretty gross after a weekend of eating whatever I wanted so I may re-weight tomorrow when it's actually June 18 for everyone else!
Old 06-17-2012, 10:26 PM   #101  
Fellow cyster!

S/C/G: 170/170/150

Height: 5'10"

All of this Halloween talk has got me thinking of Halloween costumes! I'm thinking of Day of the Dead, you know, the sugar skull makeup. That has always looked so fun. I'm inspired by all of Sylvia Ji's awesome artwork . I really want some skull heels now...lol
Old 06-18-2012, 02:58 AM   #102  
Stubborn.

Bwah...all of these fantastically nerdy/creepy costumes have me drooling...Stupid working in elementary schools and needing to be a responsible adult and consider the child-friendliness of everything...I'm considering the steamdress costume from American McGee's Alice: Madness Returns, but I don't think my Japanese is good enough to try and explain steampunk to 6 year olds >.<
Old 06-18-2012, 05:08 AM   #103  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahokkuri View Post
I've revised my goal (from GW of 165 to GW of 175); I hope that doesn't throw anything off, Riestrella!

Still feeling pretty gross after a weekend of eating whatever I wanted so I may re-weight tomorrow when it's actually June 18 for everyone else!
Not at all, the results are run by formulas so you can change your goal weight to what you like whenever you like!

Hotaruchan - You live in Japan! Just mention Harajuku and I'm sure they would understand!

Last edited by Riestrella; 06-18-2012 at 05:10 AM.
Old 06-18-2012, 07:16 AM   #104  
Stubborn.

I don't think that "Harajuku" should explain anything. Ever. It confuses me so much @_@ I might go back to the Pokemon idea...maybe something less mainstream than Pikachu. Maybe Cubone. Cubone was my favorite...
Old 06-18-2012, 07:29 AM   #105  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Hotaruchan, I live in the US! DW really is growing here! A ton of my friends in college watched it and I'm trying to convert more people. Since my costume is for DragonCon, people will definitely know who I am (if I do the costume well enough, lol). :P

I'm mad to say that I weighed in at 190.4 this morning. I gained 2.5lbs on vacation! :'( I mean, it is TOM, but that's ridiculous. I'm really upset with myself. I need more self control if I ever want to get to goal.
Closed Thread