Old 05-30-2012, 12:15 AM   #31  
Woman on a mission!!!

S/C/G: 211.05/ticker/150

Height: 5'6

Not too long ago I was out with some friends. We were getting food at a corner truck when two guys came up to us. They were hitting on my quite skinny friend and were being ignored by her. They walked away and as they did one says to me "your cute for a chunky girl". He himself must have weighed 300 pounds!! I just laughed at him and asked when the last time was he looked in the mirror! I know it hurts and I'm sorry that happened to you! Trying to believe that's sticks and stones are the only thing that hurts isn't easy cause words sometimes cause the most pain there is! And you are so lucky to have a husband who sounds so great! Keep up the good work you are doing!

Last edited by shainasb818; 05-30-2012 at 12:17 AM.
shainasb818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:13 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 280/259/160

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShrinkingPrettyGirl View Post
I'm sorry that it happened too, but if it had been me, I would have started chunking my grocery items at his head. LOL I have always been the one to finish situations. I probably would have moved my car to the other side of his so when he came out he couldn't get in either!
hahaha I'll keep that in mind if that ever happens again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shainasb818 View Post
Not too long ago I was out with some friends. We were getting food at a corner truck when two guys came up to us. They were hitting on my quite skinny friend and were being ignored by her. They walked away and as they did one says to me "your cute for a chunky girl". He himself must have weighed 300 pounds!! I just laughed at him and asked when the last time was he looked in the mirror! I know it hurts and I'm sorry that happened to you! Trying to believe that's sticks and stones are the only thing that hurts isn't easy cause words sometimes cause the most pain there is! And you are so lucky to have a husband who sounds so great! Keep up the good work you are doing!
Men expect us all to look like jennifer aniston but think they can look like a normal person. My husband is the most wonderful man ever, truthfully (I know, Barf!) sweet all the time. I'm super lucky. He loves me at 260, he'll love me at 160 and he'd love me at 560.
nataliegm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:14 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 280/259/160

You guys didn't just make me feel better, so many of yall made me crack up. thanks ladies.
nataliegm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:22 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 275/249/170

True Story: I would have waited until they went inside them dinged his car with my door. Bad reaction but I would not have taken that well...
SugarRomeoTango4852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:31 AM   #35  
is super awesome.

S/C/G: ...ticker...

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nataliegm View Post
As I'm standing there his friend is getting out of the drivers side trying not to door ding me and he scoots out. This guy is not fat, infact he is skinny and he has a hard time getting out. So he finally gets out and looks at his friend that was driving and says "dude, you parked too close." so his jerk of a friend looks at me and says "good luck fat ***".
I love my car.. more than anyone I know loves their car.. I've customized it and have special paint... However, I would have likely slammed my door into the side of his car. HARD AS I COULD. Over and over. And then calmly walked around and got in the passenger side and drove off. They can call my insurance. I'll pay a fine. LOL. It would have been instant gratification. What a jerk. And I'm sure he has a small penis.
kateleestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:32 AM   #36  
is super awesome.

S/C/G: ...ticker...

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarRomeoTango4852 View Post
True Story: I would have waited until they went inside them dinged his car with my door. Bad reaction but I would not have taken that well...
SEE!? I'm not alone!!
kateleestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:42 AM   #37  

sorry that this massive *** has upset you like that! i am very much the same as you - all ready to kick some *** unless the comment has been made at me. it's been about 6 months since i was called fat and i just know that when somebody does again (and it will happen at some point!) i will be upset too.

but cheer up because you are doing so well! don't let some ignorant twit get to you
Waffles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 12:32 PM   #38  
~Cupcake

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/130

Height: 5'3''

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&MQueen View Post
You can't fix Stupid!!!
This ^

If it was me I probably woulda left him a nice door ding present for being a total jack***
Plexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 12:38 PM   #39  
Raw Ramp

S/C/G: 205/164/150

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nataliegm View Post
It hurt like I never imagined being called that could hurt me. I came home in tears. My husband was pissed and tried to assure me that he thinks i'm beautiful but tonight really hurt me. I shouldn't let some drunk guy that came to the coast for memorial day bring me down but its hard.
My friend once got a driveby "FATTY!" yelled at her. She went to her computer (after crying a lot) and joined weight watchers and lost 125 lbs. Her motivation was that douchebag. Let this douchebag be your motivation to be a better person. You're already a better person anyways. Imagine his face as you pummel a punching bag or pillow...it's good cardio!
redvelouria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 12:42 PM   #40  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Height: 5'3"

People who use "fat" as an insult lack intelligence. They're grabbing for the most obvious thing about you rather than using their brains to come up with something else.

When I was fat I expected to be called fat. I remember laughing at people and telling them I was insulted that they couldn't come up with something better. Or I would be completely sarcastic and say: "OH MY GOD REALLY?? I WONDERED WHY SIZE 0 DIDN'T FIT!!" Oddly enough, I wear that size now...

Last edited by sontaikle; 05-30-2012 at 12:43 PM.
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:24 PM   #41  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

I completely understand how you feel. I had a similar situation, a guy was unable to park and was in such a poor position I actually had to move my car over a full spot so he could pull all the way through (we were originally nose to nose) into my original spot because he was so crooked in his own. My friend and I were giggling about it a little but never said anything to the guy, but he saw our smiles and started calling us names as soon as he got out of his car. It hurt my feelings but at the same token I saw that this was about him and his fragile little ego and not about me. I think it was the same thing with your guy. But it does hurt when people do that. That guy should have grimaced at his poor parking job, said sorry and moved his car over a little. Instead he was a jerk to you, which was completely uncalled for.

Bet it was tempting to key him!
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:31 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 247/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4

He was stupid and immature dont let it get to you doll!!
Thedollylala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 06:05 PM   #43  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShrinkingPrettyGirl View Post
A can of beans could have totally made your day as he walked away! Knock him smooth out in the middle of the parking lot!
This made me LOL

Man, that would've been something to see. And take a picture of. And post on Facebook.
Bones1928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:40 PM   #44  

Height: 5'9"

I'm sorry girl. What a jerk.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:12 PM   #45  
110lbs BustedOff/more2go

S/C/G: 330/210/160

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&MQueen View Post
You can't fix Stupid!!!

You are a beautiful soul and part of the Divine lives within you.

Keep your head up and consider the source.

HUGS ((((()))))))

Pat
agree!
justanotherchix is offline   Reply With Quote