Old 05-02-2012, 04:17 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 155/see ticker/130

Height: 5'8"

Cool May challenge!

I am looking forward to hearing everyone's challenges for the month of May! I am new here, and I am willing to do anything to lose 20 lbs! I know it will take a while, and my New Years resolution was lost in the beginning of January.. But yesterday I had to write down the date on a piece of paper and I realized it's May!! OMG. I am regretting not starting this earlier in the year (bikini season is HERE ) But I will try my best to get toned as soon as possible. I have tried many work outs last summer, but nothing seemed to shed pounds of my stomach. My legs got super toned and my arms were getting there but as school started in September I lost all motivation. What are you guys going to do this month to shed the last lbs off for the summer?? I need motivation & quick solutions!! Ahh. SO OUT of shape
youngnstrong7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 04:33 PM   #2  
Move over Kim Kardashian!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Hmm if anyone can come up with a great challenge to refer us to I'll be in on it with you, I have 20 lb left to go. That just don't seem to come off. Maybe a challenge will be a great source of motivation for me.

Trust me, the only thing I want is one freaking summer where I don't worry about what to wear. And I can just wake up in the morning and wear what I want and head out

We can do it. I can be a source of moral support if you'd like!!
caramelkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 04:37 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 155/see ticker/130

Height: 5'8"

@caramelkitty

I know!! I REALLY wish I could wake up and wear what ever I want to!! I already want to throw out all of my old clothes but I won't fit in anything smaller!

Someone help us please!! haha.
youngnstrong7 is offline   Reply With Quote