Old 05-24-2012, 12:40 PM   #211  
learning to love myself

S/C/G: 295/ticker/169

Height: 5'10

A little annoyed today.. I knew I shouldn't have weighed myself in. I could feel it as soon as I woke up and I did anyways, sigh.
I was warned that when I start insanity my body will probably hold onto water weight from sore muscles, I'm hoping that's it. plus I can feel my muscles getting stronger.. but I still want to see that stupid scale go down!!

I'm a little worried that it's because I have been eating more since starting. To the tune of 1200-1300 calories instead of 900.

ugh
Kay7jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 04:54 PM   #212  

Height: 5'2''

Hey girls, i just got back from a 4 day trip to Portugal. Went there for a congress and it was loads of fun and sun and food. I did my best to be good and walked my feet off while sightseeing so lets hope that tomorrow the scale will be my friend.
basementcat is offline   Reply With Quote