Old 04-30-2012, 12:48 PM   #166  
Don't turn back.

S/C/G: 262/(ticker)/153

Height: 5'6"

Sigh. 251 this morning. I swear if I eat an extra 100 or 200 calories, I gain. I guess that's what happens when you're managing to lose at 1700, when you eat more at all you gain. But yesterday I was starving and we ate dinner at like 5:30. I always snack at night so that was a disaster waiting to happen. Oh well, hopefully I'll lose tomorrow.
Cyn88- mmmm donuts. You're strong, girl! Keep it up
munchievictim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 03:58 PM   #167  

S/C/G: 242/232/140

Height: 5'8

Munchie it was soo hard lol but not worth it and don't worry I'm sure you'll lose tomorrow keep it up!
Cyn88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:26 PM   #168  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

I feel your anxiety and excitement! I am on the same boat, although I am 10 pounds more from you. I weighed in at 260.1 this morning. I've been 260-261.5 for the last 4 days. I step on the scale every morning this past week hoping to see the 5 in 259, but it hasn't happened yet
I've been super strict with my diet, so maybe my body is just retaining some water? anyway good luck on getting into the 240s!

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchievictim View Post
Sigh. 251 this morning. I swear if I eat an extra 100 or 200 calories, I gain. I guess that's what happens when you're managing to lose at 1700, when you eat more at all you gain. But yesterday I was starving and we ate dinner at like 5:30. I always snack at night so that was a disaster waiting to happen. Oh well, hopefully I'll lose tomorrow.
Cyn88- mmmm donuts. You're strong, girl! Keep it up
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:03 PM   #169  
learning to love myself

S/C/G: 295/ticker/169

Height: 5'10

It's my birthday ladies!! Wish me luck. My friends are taking me to dinner, yikes!
Kay7jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:32 AM   #170  

S/C/G: 242/232/140

Height: 5'8

Kay happy birthday be strong you can do it
Cyn88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:36 PM   #171  
Don't turn back.

Kay7jay HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope it was great and you enjoyed yourself and had a little indulgence. It only comes once a year.
Kisskiss- isn't it AWFUL?! Ugh. I'm so ready to be in the next decade. We can do it though, just got to keep on trucking.

250.8 ugh.
I'm lowering my calories by 100. If I'm not in the 240's tomorrow, I'm dropping another 100. I am sick of the 250s.
I had a yummy breakfast- I'm experimenting with liquid eggs (not egg whites) and I made microwave scrambled eggs with a slice of rf cheese. I also had a piece of whole wheat toast with butter spray. It's a comfort breakfast my mom used to make, but for 188 calories instead of approx 600! Awesome.
How is everyone this morning?
Old 05-01-2012, 12:43 PM   #172  

Height: 5'2''

Happy birthday Kay7jay! Have a great time tonight!
I was just happy i was down to 178 and what do you know i was + 300 gr today. And all i ate yesterday were two salads. Go figure.
My two week weigh in with my doctor is on May 3rd, i need to show her some progress!
basementcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:29 PM   #173  
Don't turn back.

Lol I'm really just posting to save us from the second page.
I had a good day today, and I have a beef stew in the crockpot for tomorrow. Yum!
I hope i see 24 in front of my number on the scale tomorrow!
Old 05-02-2012, 09:45 AM   #174  
Don't turn back.

251.8! Ugh! The lower my calories go the more I gain, and I'm not even that low! I just feel really discouraged.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:43 PM   #175  

Uh i cheated a bit today. I bought a pack of 4 raffaellos - 73 callories each and i ate it. The bad part is that i am worried about my first weigh in tomorrow, i wanted to impress my doctor with some results ,not be embarassed over loosing next to nothing.
I would be double embarassed because my mom used to go to her as well and she failed miserably at her diet plan because she always cheated. I need to keep myself in line, somehow.
Munchievictim - dont feel discouraged, maybe you should change what you eat, eat mroe frequently in smaller portions or boost your metabolism with some cheat food.

Last edited by basementcat; 05-02-2012 at 12:44 PM.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:21 PM   #176  
me

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchievictim View Post
251.8! Ugh! The lower my calories go the more I gain, and I'm not even that low! I just feel really discouraged.
I really feel your pain. I weighed in at 261.3. really! argh! I usually eat 1200-1700 calories a day. May be I should stick to a certain number all the time? I dunno....

Quote:
Originally Posted by basementcat View Post
Uh i cheated a bit today. I bought a pack of 4 raffaellos - 73 callories each and i ate it. The bad part is that i am worried about my first weigh in tomorrow, i wanted to impress my doctor with some results ,not be embarassed over loosing next to nothing.
I would be double embarassed because my mom used to go to her as well and she failed miserably at her diet plan because she always cheated. I need to keep myself in line, somehow.
Munchievictim - dont feel discouraged, maybe you should change what you eat, eat mroe frequently in smaller portions or boost your metabolism with some cheat food.
good luck at your doctors appt! Do you only weigh yourself at the doctor's office? I don't think one cheat is going to really screw you up too much, but if it does, just don't give up You can always show your doctor a weight loss at every other appointment you have with her in the future
Old 05-02-2012, 03:34 PM   #177  

Well she is a nutritionist, very well known around here. many poeple have managed to get it done under her guidance. And i am paying for the appointments, so i need to show her results. i should have never cheated but you know how it is, at some points your resovle just gives into temptation.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:03 PM   #178  
Don't turn back.

Basementcat- don't stress, I got soo stressed about my dr appointment the other week and wanting to show a loss that I binged like crazy the whole weekend before and nearly had a panic attack in her office. It's not that big of a deal and stressing out just makes it worse. I did better this week when I didn't stress. It will be fine I know exactly how you feel though. It's an awful feeling.
Kisskiss- SO FRUSTRATING! I'm taking today off and then tomorrow I'm sticking with 1600 calories and getting 30 minutes of exercise every day or almost every day.
I don't know if it will help but apparently my bad cholesterol is high and my good cholesterol is low and my triglycerides are high SO, my dr strongly suggests more exercise and that's what I'm going to do. I'm about to pull my hair out though, I'm so sick of being right on the cusp of the 240s. I can taste it!!
Old 05-02-2012, 05:00 PM   #179  
me

muchievictim: I'm having such a hard time going back to the gym consistently. I just make too many excuses But, I am hoping since we are in a new month, that will motivate me to go exercise! may be that's what I need to break into the 250s...
Old 05-02-2012, 06:16 PM   #180  
Don't turn back.

Kiss- I hear it's a good trick to put on your gym clothes and tennis shoes, but I don't know if putting on comfy clothes would motivate me to work out. I'm going to try it though!