Old 04-23-2012, 12:46 AM   #136  

S/C/G: 242/232/140

Height: 5'8

Mirax I'm trying calorie counting using the lose it app but i keep forgetting to enter my foods I think I just need to be more diligent!
Munchie thanks and I know how you feel about the fast food that's how I gained all my weight when I met my bf all we did was eat out ugh lol
Cyn88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 08:39 AM   #137  
learning to love myself

S/C/G: 295/ticker/169

Height: 5'10

Welcome cyn The ladies on here got me to use the myfitnesspal app and it's awesome, love it.

Win for today! I'm at 235!! That's 3 pounds in 3 days so I'm a little nervous that it's going to come back or I'll soon have a gain. But for today I'm going to celebrate! With some new shorts for summer, not with food! Does losing weight too fast make anyone else nervous?

Last edited by Kay7jay; 04-23-2012 at 08:40 AM.
Kay7jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:23 AM   #138  
Don't turn back.

S/C/G: 262/(ticker)/153

Height: 5'6"

Kay7jay- you go girl!
munchievictim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:02 AM   #139  

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/160

Height: 5'4

SW: 199.5
CW: 194.7
GW: 170 (30lbs)
Here is my stats pretty happy with them. 24.7lbs left to go for this challenge! Congrats to all of you that are loosing. Kay7jay your doing awesome!
momof3preemies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 12:49 PM   #140  
Don't turn back.

Momof3preemies- excellent job on the loss. You're getting there!

As for me, not so much. I got caught in my worst nightmare last night- a Chinese buffet. I didn't do so well. But I've been in a tailspin this past week, so today I'm trying to stand up, shake the dirt off, and continue forward.
Old 04-24-2012, 12:31 AM   #141  
The 'x3' is a heart! :)

S/C/G: 250/low 200's/165

Height: 5'6

Munchie-Oh mannn... a Chinese Buffet now that is tough!!! Funny enough, there is one next door to my gym. TORTURE!

No worries, though. Do exactly as you said and shake off the dirt and move forward, you got this!!!

I've been doing pretty well. Burned about 500 cals today but only ate 1300... yikes! I just wasn't hungry today.
mirax3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:29 AM   #142  

S/C/G: 242/232/140

Height: 5'8

Kay7jay I'll have to try my fitness pal than

Today I had a horrible day! My bf brought me home a huge bag of chips and a candy bar:/ and of course I indulged and he brought home Mexican food I told him to stop bringing me junk and he just said he forgot! I swear he's sabotaging me!
Cyn88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:17 AM   #143  

Height: 5'2''

I am up for it, 9 weeks for me starting today. My sisteri s getitng married on 07.07 and i will be maid of honor! Need to look better in a dress : )
SW 184
GW 170 (i dont want to overestimate myself)
basementcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:44 AM   #144  
Don't turn back.

BUMP! Where are my ladies at?
Basementcat- welcomeee! We're usually more active than we have been this week. We're happy to have you.
Cyn88- mmmmmmmmmmmexican food. Sigh. I'd kill my bf, but I'm sure he's just trying to be sweet.

Okay guys. 251?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I dropped seven lbs yesterday. My dr put me on a diuretic and I know that's why, but it is freaking me OUT. I cannot be excited because im afraid it's all coming right back. I'm so sick of playing this high and low game with the scale, it's messing with my head. I'm not changing my ticker or Anything yet.

Last edited by munchievictim; 04-25-2012 at 08:45 AM.
Old 04-25-2012, 02:29 PM   #145  

Cyn88- Aww, I'm sorry hun! I totally can relate my boyfriend works at a pizza store and had to learn that bringing the food to me is asking me to binge my butt off! I had to sit down and talk to my bf and explain how I felt and try to get him to understand. Now he brings me back salady treats! Maybe try to have a talk with the bf?
basementcat- Welcome, and that sounds like a manageable goal! Weddings are always good weight loss motivation lol
Munchie- Wow, 7 pounds down! I know what you mean about not getting your hopes up. But who knows, you probably will maintain a good amount of that loss. I totally know what you mean about the scale too. Ugh!

I'm at 175 like I've been FOREVER. I've been floating between 175-176 for like 5 weeks ! I have been lifting really heavy and have noticed I've lost some inches so I hope the weight will decide to "whoosh" off pretty soon. Grrr, I hate my scale right now!
Old 04-25-2012, 03:14 PM   #146  

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/160

Height: 5'4

Munchie- Make sure your taking the pill in the morning, I use to take mine at night and it did nothing for me i was so swollen all the time!....then I found out your only suppose to take it in the morning lol my bad...but also make sure your drinking enough water to push it through. It is very common to loose 5-10pds within the first week b/c it's really getting rid of that extra water ...but then it will just keep your body regular ya know keep the extra water weight out...you shouldn't gain a lot of it back just workout eat right ect..7lbs in one day tho that is a big change! you double checked the scale to make sure it wasnt miscalculating right?...hopefully this pill will help you get that excess water gone!
momof3preemies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 03:29 PM   #147  
Don't turn back.

Mirax3- I always have lost at a faster rate while weight lifting. My dad and his wife are body builders and were training me a couple of years ago and it was like all of a sudden I actually had a metabolism. I love lifting but I'm afraid to get a gym membership right now, both because of the money and because I'm self conscious. I go to UGA and it's like every woman that lives here is svelte, and they are all at the gym (of course)! So I feel like I don't belong. I might try it if this anti-anxiety medication helps me with my weird issues. My point is though, my body was different but I have heard a ton of people who complain about hitting serious plateaus while weight lifting. I may have asked you this before- do you calorie cycle or just stick to one calorie goal every day?
Momof3- I did check about fifteen minutes later when I had to pee AGAIN (this medicine is for real!) and it was like an oz lower! My scale is always really accurate and weighs me at the exact same weight as my dr's scale, which I love. If its a fluke, it's my body not the scale. Lol. I have definitely been known to drop seven lbs or more in a day during my extreme dieting phase. I'd lose like 3 lbs a day even after the first week, because I was basically starving myself. So it's not unheard of for my body, and I was at 251 early last week before I went off track. So what I'm hoping is that the 7 lbs I gained was water weight and this pill just wooshed it out of me? Idk, we'll see what the scale says tomorrow. I have my doubts, but I'm hopeful!

I have to focus on studying! I'm using dieting as an excuse to procrastinate. Lol. Today I've posted here, watched the biggest loser and updated my weght-loss blog (which I love and do sort of obsessively lol) but I haven't studied for my test tomorrow at ALL. So I'm going to go do that. Hope everyone is having a good day.
Old 04-25-2012, 04:33 PM   #148  

Munchie- Wow, I have to say I am so glad I am not the only one who feels like they use their dieting as a method of procrastination lol. But hey, if it wasn't this, it'd be something else. I'm trying to get through finals without stress eating, we will see how that goes. I don't know why I have been stalling while lifting. Maybe it is because before I wasn't pushing myself and now that I am I'm building more muscle. I hope my weight drops soon, though! I'm seriously about to throw my scale out the window.

I do calorie cycle but not to the extreme. It's usually 1500, 1200, 1600, 1500... and so on. I'm also getting paranoid that I'm pregnant or something, as weird as that sounds!!! I had my TOM on time last month but it was lighter than usual (I know, TMI lol). I think it's just me being paranoid. Anyway, I'm going to the gyn. on Monday so I guess I will know for sure then.

I hope your loss sticks! I've never tried a diuretic, but it seems as though you've had good results with it!
Old 04-25-2012, 04:58 PM   #149  
Don't turn back.

I hope I got all my stress eating out of the way because last week was ridiculous, but I'm sure I'll end up binging before finals are over at least once. But I hope not. Positive thoughts.
Pregnant huh? I know I would be freaking out. How do you feel?
Old 04-25-2012, 10:50 PM   #150  
learning to love myself

S/C/G: 295/ticker/169

Height: 5'10

Holy wow Munchie! I wish my body would let me lose 7 pds in one day..

I used to work at a gym, and I loved seeing the women there transform their bodies. Honestly for the most part bigger women are either encouraged or ignored and not really noticed...
Kay7jay is offline   Reply With Quote