Oh my

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • It's day two after my binge weekend and I am still suffering a great amount of bloatness. I'm only up 4 pounds which isn't bad considering I feel like I'm carrying an extra 20.
  • yeah - that's rough. the quickest way to drop the water weight is green tea - lots and lots of green tea. the water plus the caffeine has a great diuretic effect and you can't go with antioxidants.
  • Funny thing is I switched from Coffee to Green tea this week for first thing in the morning. But does it matter what kind of green tea? Is there a specific kind which is generally better? I always wondered that.
  • Takes me a full week to get back to my original pre-binge weight!
  • Yeah it also takes me about a week
  • I know what you mean. I had a waaaaaaaaaaay off plan weekend and am definitely paying for it.
  • I know how you feel. I feel pregnant today. :-(
  • Quote: I know how you feel. I feel pregnant today. :-(
    lol funny thing about that I was looking at my belly in the mirror and going. "hmm at least if I pretend I'm preggers at this point, I'd be a cute pregger lady haha"
  • You guys are hilarious ^

I'm pretty much up the same amount after a week of not eating well and TOM bloat...funny how such a small amount can make you feel so biiggggg 0.o... My workouts keep me from going insane about it tho xD....
  • Yup! I had a huge amount of chocolate this weekend, and there is still a lot left over. Not weighing myself till Saturday and praying that I haven't gained.
  • I feel kinda gross today too...
  • Quote: lol funny thing about that I was looking at my belly in the mirror and going. "hmm at least if I pretend I'm preggers at this point, I'd be a cute pregger lady haha"
    At least you stay positive! LOL

I was more : ''OMG OMG OMG I'm so bloated, it looks aweful *turn to the boyfriend* is it that bad?'' -it will go away in a few days... -SO IT IS THAT BAD!?''

I'm such a great person to share life with ^^
  • Quote: You guys are hilarious ^

I'm pretty much up the same amount after a week of not eating well and TOM bloat...funny how such a small amount can make you feel so biiggggg 0.o... My workouts keep me from going insane about it tho xD....
    Oh man if I had TOM bloat right now, with my junkie bloatness I'd scream in circles. haha.

Quote: Yup! I had a huge amount of chocolate this weekend, and there is still a lot left over. Not weighing myself till Saturday and praying that I haven't gained.
    The scale scares me when I over eat...

Quote: I feel kinda gross today too...

Quote: At least you stay positive! LOL

I was more : ''OMG OMG OMG I'm so bloated, it looks aweful *turn to the boyfriend* is it that bad?'' -it will go away in a few days... -SO IT IS THAT BAD!?''

I'm such a great person to share life with ^^
    haha I try to stay positive but sometimes negative nancy likes to have her hay days...just not today. LOL that's what boyfriends are there for!
  • as long as it's a good brand, any green tea, really. the trick is not to use full-boiling water - that makes it bitter. take the kettle off the boil and wait for the water to settle down a bit first before pouring over the teabags.

me, i drink tetley and lipton's - pretty much all the flavoured ones, since i don't put milk or sugar in it.
  • Oh god I know.. I've got total pregnant belly too!