3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   Oh my (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/256621-oh-my.html)

MiZTaCCen 04-10-2012 08:41 AM

Oh my

It's day two after my binge weekend and I am still suffering a great amount of bloatness. I'm only up 4 pounds which isn't bad considering I feel like I'm carrying an extra 20. :jig:

threenorns 04-10-2012 08:48 AM

yeah - that's rough. the quickest way to drop the water weight is green tea - lots and lots of green tea. the water plus the caffeine has a great diuretic effect and you can't go with antioxidants.

MiZTaCCen 04-10-2012 08:59 AM

Funny thing is I switched from Coffee to Green tea this week for first thing in the morning. But does it matter what kind of green tea? Is there a specific kind which is generally better? I always wondered that.

pixelllate 04-10-2012 10:12 AM

Takes me a full week to get back to my original pre-binge weight!

desiresdestiny 04-10-2012 10:15 AM

Yeah it also takes me about a week

mammasita 04-10-2012 10:50 AM

I know what you mean. I had a waaaaaaaaaaay off plan weekend and am definitely paying for it.

TurboMammoth 04-10-2012 11:24 AM

I know how you feel. I feel pregnant today. :-(

MiZTaCCen 04-10-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurboMammoth (Post 4287472)
I know how you feel. I feel pregnant today. :-(

lol funny thing about that I was looking at my belly in the mirror and going. "hmm at least if I pretend I'm preggers at this point, I'd be a cute pregger lady haha"

baker23 04-10-2012 12:04 PM

:lol: You guys are hilarious ^

I'm pretty much up the same amount after a week of not eating well and TOM bloat...funny how such a small amount can make you feel so biiggggg 0.o... My workouts keep me from going insane about it tho xD....

summerlove 04-10-2012 12:07 PM

Yup! I had a huge amount of chocolate this weekend, and there is still a lot left over. Not weighing myself till Saturday and praying that I haven't gained.

krampus 04-10-2012 12:17 PM

I feel kinda gross today too...

TurboMammoth 04-10-2012 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiZTaCCen (Post 4287532)
lol funny thing about that I was looking at my belly in the mirror and going. "hmm at least if I pretend I'm preggers at this point, I'd be a cute pregger lady haha"

At least you stay positive! LOL

I was more : ''OMG OMG OMG I'm so bloated, it looks aweful *turn to the boyfriend* is it that bad?'' -it will go away in a few days... -SO IT IS THAT BAD!?''

I'm such a great person to share life with ^^

MiZTaCCen 04-10-2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baker23 (Post 4287542)
:lol: You guys are hilarious ^

I'm pretty much up the same amount after a week of not eating well and TOM bloat...funny how such a small amount can make you feel so biiggggg 0.o... My workouts keep me from going insane about it tho xD....

Oh man if I had TOM bloat right now, with my junkie bloatness I'd scream in circles. haha.

Quote:

Originally Posted by summerlove (Post 4287543)
Yup! I had a huge amount of chocolate this weekend, and there is still a lot left over. Not weighing myself till Saturday and praying that I haven't gained.

The scale scares me when I over eat...

Quote:

Originally Posted by krampus (Post 4287564)
I feel kinda gross today too...

:hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurboMammoth (Post 4287584)
At least you stay positive! LOL

I was more : ''OMG OMG OMG I'm so bloated, it looks aweful *turn to the boyfriend* is it that bad?'' -it will go away in a few days... -SO IT IS THAT BAD!?''

I'm such a great person to share life with ^^

haha I try to stay positive but sometimes negative nancy likes to have her hay days...just not today. LOL that's what boyfriends are there for! :carrot:

threenorns 04-10-2012 12:50 PM

as long as it's a good brand, any green tea, really. the trick is not to use full-boiling water - that makes it bitter. take the kettle off the boil and wait for the water to settle down a bit first before pouring over the teabags.

me, i drink tetley and lipton's - pretty much all the flavoured ones, since i don't put milk or sugar in it.

LeilaJey 04-10-2012 12:51 PM

Oh god I know.. I've got total pregnant belly too!