Happy! :3 Surprise weigh loss!

• I hadn't weighed myself in a couple weeks, and since I hadn't been eating completely like I should have during Easter (not to mention beint totally inactive), I was sure I had put on weight. On Easter Sunday I felt totally bloated and down, feeling like a cockroach. Since I joined the July 4th challenge, today I weighed in...and I lost 3 kilos! (about 6.5 pounds). I know it's not much, but it has motivated me lots!

Also, right now, I am at the thinnest I have been in 5 years, and that is also a good reason to be happy :3 (if I achieve my July 4th goal, I will be the thinnest in 7 or 8 years, when I was still in my teenage years!) And only 15 kilos from my initial goal (my idea is to get as closer to 77 kilos as possible, but anything under 90 will be good).

Seems I am on my way to become a piseag beag boidheach! (pretty/beautiful little kitty in Scottish Gaelic; can't remember right now which of them! Must ask my boyfriend tomorrow ).
  • That's great, well done you
  • Congrats! Not many people get to have surprise weight loss You're doing great!
  • Thank you, girls!