Old 03-28-2012, 07:34 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 285/274.0/150.0

Height: 5'3

Default Stroganoff

I spent the entire day at my moms today. We both had the day off so I figured I'd spend some time there. Well, keeping to my calorie goal at my moms is difficult even before she pulls out the stroganoff. I LOVE my moms stroganoff and it smells delicious cooking. My mom knows I'm counting my calories so she didn't offer me any. On my way out I seriously considered sampling a noodle but I decided against it
trailerprincess13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:11 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 232/ticker!/155

Height: 5'8"

1) finally fitting into my running shorts and not being too embarrassed to wear them, lulz.

2) Hiking an "expert" terrain 4.9 mile trail that the future olympians train on...and not getting winded!! Kept up with my super outdoorsy boyfriend and kicked booty!

About a mile in, I decided to do some rock climbing and get a couple of pics...what's that? non-scale victory number three -- WANTING pictures of me to be taken! OW OW!!

And yes, my dog does like to go rock climbing...no, I'm not kidding!

Last edited by chel3fsea; 03-28-2012 at 08:13 PM.
chel3fsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:39 PM   #48  
The Future is Bright!

After last night when my poor, battle-hardened, 6-year-old bathing suit practically disintegrated on me after I went swimming I decided I simply could not put it off any longer. I had to (gasp) go swim suit shopping!

I went to a local clothing store, picked out a few and tried them on. The one I liked best was a pretty two-piece (a top and shorts bottoms) in black with splashes of pink and purple. After I had tried it on I noticed that I had, purely by accident, picked up one a size smaller than I used to wear - and it had looked good on me!

The funeral for my old suit is tonight at 6
Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 02:59 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 300+/Ticker!/140 lbs

Height: 5'8" Age: 27

I feel kinda pathetic admitting this, but I get so excited to try new healthy recipes. Whenever I have a bit of free time I read recipe sites and file the recipes away for later.

Tonight I'm making homemade pizza with healthy homemade crust and lots of veggies and light mozzarella on top! ARGH I'm counting down the hours til dinner, I'm so excited... how sad is that? I just can't wait to make it and eat it though!
Riesz is offline   Reply With Quote