Old 03-05-2012, 12:22 PM   #1  
~Veronica~

S/C/G: 277/264/252

Height: 5'8" Age:26

Default I've been here before and I need saving again!

In 2009 me and my best friend found this forum! I was at my heaviest weight of 277lbs and desperate. I jumped on the bandwagon and didn't look back. I absolutely *knew* that was it...I was going to lose all the weight and be happy and healthy. I started counting calories and working out and by late April was at a 52lbs lost! I was happier, healthier, felt better about my self and nothing was stopping me!!! That is...until a little miracle decided to implant in my uterus! lol I planned on continuing to work out and up my calories just a little bit but ended up having a high risk pregnancy which lead to bed rest for a while and alot of stress. By my second trimester I was giving in to all of the cravings and let being pregnant be an excuse to eat anything I wanted. I just kept saying that as soon as I had the baby I would jump back on and get serious again. At 20 weeks I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes and that got me back on track a bit but I was no where near eating healthy like I was before. By the time I delivered I was back up to 260lbs. 2 weeks post postpartum I dropped to 246. Which was a good start to get going again but over the last year I have tried a countless number of times to start up again and just can't stick with it. I'll lose 5lbs here and there but with every 5lbs I lose I gained 7 back. So here I am sitting at 268lbs...almost back up to my highest weight and I'm miserable. I've been blaming it on my PPD which has taken over this past year but I think ultimately me getting back into a healthier lifestyle is what's needed to pull me out of this...I NEED to do this. Not only for my physical being but for ALL of me. My emotional and mental being. I'm trying to get back to that happy and confident place I was before. I learned through my previous weight loss that it's not just about motivation...it's about DETERMINATION! So anyways, I'm back! I'm really looking forward to being apart of this community again. It's seriously one of the major reasons I was so successful last time and I love ya'll! So with that being said 3FC is set as my homepage again, I have a calorie counter on my phone, and a treadmill waiting for me in my bedroom! I even have my excel spreadsheet updated and ready to go! Here's to a new start and a new me!

Last edited by VernDern; 03-05-2012 at 12:32 PM.
VernDern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 02:26 PM   #2  
Long Hauling It

S/C/G: 365/208/190

Height: 6' 3"

Good for you for getting motivated and getting up again. Good luck.
shapedself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:52 PM   #3  
~Veronica~

S/C/G: 277/264/252

Height: 5'8" Age:26

Thank you! =)
VernDern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 05:26 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 224/188/147

Congrats on your new arrival

you sound like your motivated this time ... you can do it..
stick up a picture you like that makes you remember why you are going to succeed
best of luck
curlysue82 is offline   Reply With Quote