3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   I finally hit rock bottom... again. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/252428-i-finally-hit-rock-bottom-again.html)

WormwoodDoll 02-07-2012 11:21 AM

I finally hit rock bottom... again.

I haven't been around this forum since April of last year, and even then my appearance wasn't often. Life has been throwing curve balls left and right. Weight loss hasn't been my number 1 priority. But I just can't take it anymore. I need to think about myself once again. In May my son will be 2 already. My husband and I are thinking of having another child and I don't want to end up where I am now. Before my son I was around 187 after being 256. Now I weighed myself this morning. 241. The sad realization hit me: I'm almost back to where I began in 2008. Not the best start to a new year. This site helped me so many times before, so here I am again!

WinterRunner 02-07-2012 01:47 PM

Good job for starting back up! It is really hard seeing weight back on after all that hard work. You can do it again though! Remember, each day at a time, you will reach your goal! :)

StephanieM 02-07-2012 03:31 PM

I feel for you! I got from 194 to 146 with the help of 3FC in 2010, gained almost 20 lbs back from the stress of a wedding and a move, got pregnant, and now here I am after having my daughter and there I was back at 194. I started to gain again up to 196 and now I'm down to 193 because I just can't let myself go back there.

You can do it, you did it before and you can do it again :)

Jelbb 02-07-2012 03:43 PM

Wormwood!!!!!!! :D

Welcome back, I haven't seen ya in ages...! And good god, I'm in the same boat. Was almost down to goal, and it climbed and climbed, and I'm back to where I was in 2008 as well. Just came back and started posting again.

:hug:
Time to turn things around, eh, missus? :carrot:

Stick around, or else!!! *fist shake*

WormwoodDoll 02-09-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jelbb (Post 4207643)
Wormwood!!!!!!! :D

Welcome back, I haven't seen ya in ages...! And good god, I'm in the same boat. Was almost down to goal, and it climbed and climbed, and I'm back to where I was in 2008 as well. Just came back and started posting again.

:hug:
Time to turn things around, eh, missus? :carrot:

Stick around, or else!!! *fist shake*

Jelllbbbbbbb!! It's good to see a familiar face! I'm going to try! Two jobs and a toddler make it rough to post daily!

WormwoodDoll 02-09-2012 07:54 PM

Thanks ladies. I know I can do it again. It's just hitting that rock bottom that sucks. I wish it didn't have to get there for me to want to lose the weight!

pixelllate 02-09-2012 08:16 PM

I can totally relate!! However, you aren't rock bottom - you know how to lose, can already predict all the annoying parts of dieting so you can tolerate it better and you know the pain of regaining. So now you are in the best state ever to lose weight and keep it off.