Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 09:17 AM   #241  

S/C/G: 135/124/110

Height: 5'1"

128 this week, down from 130.5 last week. Although last week I weighed in on Monday, so that's really over a week and a half. Now I have to get my butt in gear so there is some progress by next Monday, just 4 days away!

My trip was a lot of fun! We hit the beach (wearing my tankini!) a couple of days, which was great. I ended up being super bloated from my period those days, which was the deciding factor for the swimsuit, but I think overall it was a better decision, don't want to stretch out my cute new suit if it's a little too small! Now my goal is to be wearing it for whatever my next swimsuit occasion is. And I have no idea when or what that will be, as I have no beach/pool plans in my near future, so we'll see. It's almost more motivating knowing it could happen at any time!
Old 03-01-2012, 01:21 PM   #242  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhsnapitskatie View Post
Hey I had said I would do this before it had started but I went out of town and I just got back. Are we supposed to post our weight and weight loss here every week?
Read the first post in the thread for all details and rules.
Old 03-04-2012, 04:48 PM   #243  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Herro? Everyone's disappeared!
Old 03-04-2012, 07:30 PM   #244  
Tori

S/C/G: 172/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

I'm still here!
I just got back from grocery shopping in the states, it was fun and I got so much good stuff.
I saw a dark chocolate cookie dough bar in trader joes that I seriously almost had an anxiety attack over, I wanted it so bad but my sister said I couldn't have it - even if we shared it so it was each only 150cals or something lol
Old 03-05-2012, 12:34 PM   #245  

S/C/G: 171/ticker/121

Height: 5' 1"

(cross post between this and March chat)
I'm still here...lurking.
Stupid TOM is here, and I am MISERABLE. Spent most of the weekend cuddled in bed with my heating pad and pillows. Caught up on all kinds of shows on my DVR.
Oh! I think I forgot to tell y'all: Classes and finals went really well. My final grades were awesome! Started my second term. I tested out of one of the classes, so now I only have a class Tues/Thurs night and it.is.amazing! So nice to have a lighter schedule.

Not like I needed more, but now I have additional reasons to get bikini ready: my brother's graduation in May, and my cousin's wedding in July. (well...I won't be wearing a bikini to either event, but you know what I mean)

torito I've never been to trader joe's! I have one near me...I really need to go check it out. I've heard so many good things about it.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:55 PM   #246  

S/C/G: 135/124/110

Height: 5'1"

Oh poo, 130.5 today, which is back where I was 2 weeks ago. The problem with weighing on Thursday last week is that my highest weight tends to be on Monday (after the weekend!) but then I slowly lose during the week until Saturday, which is usually my lowest weight. So it's hard to compare different days of the week. Oh well, back to mondays now!

(You'd think having Monday as my weigh-in day for this challenge would motivate me to not go so crazy on the weekends but... apparently not!)

QB: Woo motivating events! I also have a graduation and a wedding coming up (mine and a good friend's, respectively) both in May!

Torito: Mmmm love me some Trader Joe's!
Old 03-05-2012, 03:01 PM   #247  

S/C/G: 165/106/96

Height: 5'2

I don't even know how I'm managing to show a loss today... I've had relatives in town all weekend and I've been eating terribly.
Old 03-05-2012, 03:11 PM   #248  
Sarah

S/C/G: 350/184/180

Height: 6'

Quote:
I don't even know how I'm managing to show a loss today... I've had relatives in town all weekend and I've been eating terribly
Hahaha sounds like me. I always seem to hit my low weights a day or two after I binge. Our metabolisms love us xD
Old 03-05-2012, 03:58 PM   #249  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

I have rebounded on my loss and I seem to be right back where I started. I'm trying really hard to keep track of what I eat now, and stop the emotion-fueled eating. The last thing I want is to undo all of the hard work I've done! Also, I've been waiting forever (over 5 weeks) to hear back after a couple interviews for a job I REALLY want. So that's not helping. I think if I get this job and maybe go on a couple dates, I'll be able to kick my butt back in gear! At least I am being mindful again. Last night I ate at Taco Mac with friends but I ordered one of their "healthy choice" options and switched the fries for fruit. That's something I had kind of stopped caring about, so I'm glad that I'm doing it again!
Old 03-06-2012, 12:36 PM   #250  

S/C/G: 171/ticker/121

Height: 5' 1"

NSV for me today: I drove past Popeye's, when I really really wanted to stop and get some fries and a biscuit.
Old 03-06-2012, 02:09 PM   #251  
Against all odds

S/C/G: 340/331/170

Height: 5'8"

I've been out of town, will guesstimate weight on chart and fix later.
Old 03-07-2012, 01:23 PM   #252  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Hey everyone, sorry about the delay on the charts. The results are all up in the spreadsheet tabs, just need to sort out my photobucket account to upload the screenshots.

Got back from America today, so jetlagged/sad so give me some time to do it all!
Old 03-07-2012, 03:15 PM   #253  

S/C/G: 238/ticker/130

Height: 5'4

Hope you guys don't mind- I joined in!
Old 03-08-2012, 11:27 AM   #254  
Sarah

S/C/G: 350/184/180

Height: 6'

Princess of the KING- Welcome to the challenge

Riestrella- Glad you safely got back but sorry you had to leave

Quiet Ballerina- Yay on the nsv =D

MusicalAstronaut- Have you heard back from any of the jobs yet? Interviews scare the freak out of me. I'm pretty good in them but the waiting after is madding

The week before TOM so I saw a gain....*throws scale out window* did have an off eating day yesterday too but back to it today ^_^

Last edited by baker23; 03-08-2012 at 11:28 AM.
Old 03-08-2012, 05:29 PM   #255  

S/C/G: 260/seeticker/190

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

long time ppl. omg finally got back on track now. hopin to stay on!
Closed Thread