Lets get to Onederland!

You're on Page 5 of 18
Go to
  • Nharden84- OMG! Great job lovely! your doing great!!!

MelissaDawn- dont worry keep it up! i was 55lbs away and now im 3.8lbs away!

So I havent checked in for a few days. Hope everyone is doing well! I weighed in today at 203.8. So close to Onederland!
  • How about I just wrote this whole big message and poof gone! GGRRRRR...But Sorry have been MIA but I'm back and with good news! got on the scale today i have been stuck at 211.7 I wasn't going to even get on because TOM is still here...but I did and I could not beilieve it I got on and of like seriously 10 times to make sure and yup it read 207.6!!!!!! YAY!!!! what a nice gift today o besides my oldest baby is 5 today!!!! -Jessica-OMG! the scale finally treated you good 203.8!!! wow watch out onderland here comes jessica!!!!!!!!!!! so happy for you! bought time that stupid scale plays nice! Nharden84- Your doing great hun biggest theing with me is eating you go to watch the calorie intake no im not a calorie counter i just read labels and have an idea if that is too much for that day. and exercise even 5 mins a day will help! keep it up girl!
  • Great Job Jessica!! So close! I weighed in at 206.6 today.. CANNOT WAIT to get out of the 200's I have not weighed under 200 since 2009 before i was pregnant.
  • I am at 200.6. So ready for the 190s
  • I'm at 213 and am really anxious to get to Onederland. I was there back in August and then got back up to where I am now, so I remember what it felt like and am ready to be there again. The hardest part for me is finding the time to work out. I've been eating well, but really slacking on my workouts this week. So, I'm not really sure what to expect when I step on the scale on Sunday. I'm hoping for at least a small loss, but we'll see how things go. I don't want to be disappointed
  • Omg, I keep dreaming about reaching wonderland. And I cannot wait. Like someone else said earlier I just want to wake up and step on the scale and see a 1XX.X (I don't even care if it is 199.9).
    I am at 208-209 so hopefully I can reach wonderful by the end of March. That would be awesome!
  • momof3preemies- awww your so sweet! Yesterday and today are bad days. Im back at 205. lol Good old TOM. Your doing great to! Keep it up!

Bellasmommy924- Great job to to!!! Everyone seems to be doing great!! Woo Hoo!

DrivenByAmbition- OMG! Your about to Happily say Peace out to us! Great job! Ill see you in the 190's soon enough! : )

alisonfaith- I know how your feeling. I have been having a hard time with 199 to. It feels like a huge mental block. I keep finding myself actually hurting myself and sabotaging myself. thinking its ok just have that slice of pizza look how far you've come. so thats why im no longer at 203 no at 205 along with TOM rolling in. its time stick to plan no matter what I will get the elusive 199 and so will you!!!

Miss Maya- One derland definetly feels elusive to me to! we can do it though. I have faith in us all.
  • So like I said I keep sabotageing myself. Today I weighed in at 205 and was at 203. Tom is rolling in now so im going crazy. I have been trying to lose this 10lbs for 2months now. with only losing 5lbs in 2months? Im on my 3rd month of goal being 199. I just want to get there but i cant seem to let myself. why do i keep cheating?
  • Jessica TOM just left me this morning so I got back on 105.6!!!!!! so maybe when TOM leaves you will get a woooosh tooo we will hope and pray!
  • 205.6 lol
  • I weighed in at 205 this weekend and this morning! I am officially down to 20 lbs!! And only 5 more away from ONDERLAND!! I can't wait.. keep up the good work ladies!
  • Quote: Jessica TOM just left me this morning so I got back on 105.6!!!!!! so maybe when TOM leaves you will get a woooosh tooo we will hope and pray!
    thank you i dont think so though i cheated so bad over the weekend. on monday i woke up at 205 this morning i woke up to 204.6. Ive noticed i keep sabatoging myself and its time to stop. this is my declaration of my mini-restart!!!

Quote: I weighed in at 205 this weekend and this morning! I am officially down to 20 lbs!! And only 5 more away from ONDERLAND!! I can't wait.. keep up the good work ladies!
    Nice great job!!!
  • Joining in. Yesterday MFP told me that if every day was like yesterday I'd weigh 200.0 lbs in five weeks. I actually got mad that I still couldn't see a damn 199

SOOO ready to be back in Onederland! 198 marks the halfway point of this journey. Eyes on the prize, ladies!!!
  • I am sooo ready to be in onederland but I can't quite get there. HOWEVER (big however) I am wearing pants that fit me at 200. My body had changed so much so far this year due to my weight lifting and cardio efforts. Not a big loss yet this year but my body is getting smaller!
  • Quote: I am sooo ready to be in onederland but I can't quite get there. HOWEVER (big however) I am wearing pants that fit me at 200. My body had changed so much so far this year due to my weight lifting and cardio efforts. Not a big loss yet this year but my body is getting smaller!
    Thats awesome!!! Inches are better than weight I think!!! lol but the elusive 200 is a big want of mine.

Quote: Joining in. Yesterday MFP told me that if every day was like yesterday I'd weigh 200.0 lbs in five weeks. I actually got mad that I still couldn't see a damn 199

SOOO ready to be back in Onederland! 198 marks the halfway point of this journey. Eyes on the prize, ladies!!!
    You can do it!!!!