Old 01-11-2012, 09:35 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 203/147.8/135

Height: 5'4''

Default Gotta get to goal before the end of the world!

I was just thinking that since the world is supposed to end this year I should probably get to goal so I can at least go out happy lol. It took me a year to lose a little over 40. Slow and steady has been the pace, but I'm ready to knock the rest of this fat off!!

I might seriously scream though if my boobs don't start getting smaller. In the 40 lbs....none of it has been boobs. I started at a 42 F and now I'm a 36DDD. Some of you might think that's a good thing, or lucky her but I'm pissed. I want the pain/grooves in my shoulders/and how ridiculous I look in a tight shirt to be things of the past. I'm thinking of getting a reduction when I hit goal if I'm still a DD or more. Anyone had a reduction?

I'm sure that's not what you were expecting when you opened this thread, but hey lol.
Sunshinenmysoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 07:12 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 220/157.0/137

Height: 5'2''

You body loses in places you want usually last from all the posts and stories I've read. It also sounds like you aren't wearing the right bra if it is digging into you. I would suggest going to a bra fitting and also doing some shoulder exercises. My mom and a few of my sisters have large chests. We used to have the problem of the digging but it was because we were wearing cup sizes too small for us and if you don't have the proper band size it will make your breasts sag causing more strain on your back...
liliesinmycereal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 02:46 AM   #3  
On my way to Skinny!

S/C/G: SW220/150-160GW

Height: 5'5

The world is not going to end if you believe in the bible, there has to be a 7 yr tribulation. Just an fyi and good luck on ur weightloss =)
mateosmama2005 is offline   Reply With Quote