3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   This Time NEXT year.... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/249336-time-next-year.html)

WannaBaSkinnybride 12-30-2011 01:53 PM

This Time NEXT year....

The thread with the similar title "this time last year" got me thinking(along with the fast approaching new year!). Where do I want to be next year?

Not just in my weight loss journey but in life in general. However, most of my life goals are connected to my weight loss so it is more of a motivation.

Please share your thoughts on where you want to be next year!

WannaBaSkinnybride 12-30-2011 01:59 PM

I hope to be around 145lbs. When I hit my goal weight I'll be getting engaged and able to start planning my wedding!(For real this is a HUGE motivation for me as I love planning events and weddings!) As for the engaged part my BF of 3 years and I will agreed that when we hit our weight goals(him gaining, me losing) we'd get engaged, he's met his but mine is taking a bit longer :(

I also hope to be about to start my first semester in nursing school. I know losing the weight will help enable me to do better in both my clinical setting as well in my career as a nurse.

Here's to 2012!

princessgina00 12-30-2011 02:22 PM

I hope to be at goal this time next year. I also hope to have (finally) completed my PhD and be in a wonderful postdoc program. A BF would be nice as well. ;)

InsideMe 12-30-2011 02:27 PM

This time next year I am hoping to be maintaining for a couple of months at goal! Can't wait! This is my last new year's overweight EVERRRRRR AGAIN!!!!

K9Owner 12-30-2011 02:33 PM

WannaBe: Good luck to you losing weight in nsg school. I gained 20 lbs during the time i was in nsg school. However, I lost it when I started running again the fall after graduation.

This time next yr, I pray I can proudly display the "13.1" sticker on the back of my Jeep and I pray and plan to have ABS! (uhm, ones that are visible to everyone besides me) :lol:

ilovemo 12-30-2011 02:55 PM

I hope to finally shed the weight and find the healthy person within me :) 50 lbs!

LittleKitty 12-30-2011 03:20 PM

At this time next year, I hope to be at my goal weight of 125lbs. I hope to not have to make a new years resolution to get into shape! I hope to still be participating on this forum as a maintainer! When ever I leave here I fall off the wagon! I can't let this happen again!

DrivenByAmbition 12-30-2011 03:24 PM

At this time next year I hope to be slightly below my lifetime goal weight for weight watchers. I will also be almost single by then (in the process of separating) so I hope I will be ready to start over with a positive outlook on life.

Symmetry 12-30-2011 03:25 PM

I aim to be maintaining and keep getting fitter and healthier!

runningfromfat 12-30-2011 03:28 PM

I'd love to be at goal by then (actually, I'm really hoping to be there by August!). Whether that be 155lbs, 140lbs or something in between remains to be seen. ;)

Beyond that I really want to work on building up our savings because we want to be able to buy our own place in a few years. And I have some career goals too but they'd take too long to explain. :)

Lambiechop 12-30-2011 04:40 PM

I hope to be at goal and maintaining. I'd also love to find a job or go back to school since both my kids will be in school full time starting next year.

somethingnew912 12-30-2011 05:45 PM

I'm hoping to be close to my goal weight of around 150lbs. Hopefully there will be an important guy in there somewhere...because I'd love to have someone to kiss on New Years lol. And finally I'm hoping to be starting or about to start a masters program.

xLindsay46 12-30-2011 09:09 PM

I hope to be maintaining my goal weight, or weighing less would be even better! I also hope to be a full time teacher with my own classroom and continuing to go to school part time. I would also love to have a boyfriend by then :)

Ange120 12-30-2011 09:30 PM

I hope to be at goal and maintaing...Also back in school to finish getting my Nursing Degree :-)

canuckgirl7 12-30-2011 09:44 PM

Quote:

Where do I want to be next year?
This time next year, I want to be at my goal weight (ideally I would get there by about July). I also want regular exericse and healthy eating to be a permanent part of my life (right now it is pretty sporadic)

I also want to living back in Toronto, I am currently working in a city about 2.5 hours away.

Quote:

Hopefully there will be an important guy in there somewhere ...because I'd love to have someone to kiss on New Years lol :hug:.
Same here, somethingnew912 :D