Old 12-02-2011, 05:01 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/*ticker*/145

Height: 5'7

Default I hit a mental nsv :D Newfound confidence!

So I got a text from a friend from college that I haven't seen in nearly two years, asking if I wanted to meet up with a bunch of friends for dinner. I promptly said "Of course!" and thought to myself that I am happy I look good today.... wait, I look good today? I am happy with how I look? That's not something I say.. ever. I do not remember the last time that I was genuinely happy with how I look. There is always something wrong. I mean, Im not at my goal, and I am still working to get there, but I am comfortable in my own skin. I am OK with where I am at. I realized that I now have a confidence in myself that I have not had in.. well ever.. and that feels amazing!

I was mad excited about this, and had to share it with you guys

When was the first time that you ladies realized your new found confidence?
sabri711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:25 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 215/141.4/140

Height: 5'7"

Yay! Congrats!! I realized I was gaining confidence when I wore a sleeveless dress on halloween and never once worried about covering up my arms that I used to hide at all costs. I was so pleased! We're pretty close in height/weight and I'm definitely feeling my confidence reach new heights that I never even imagined! Keep up the awesome work and I'm sure there will be sooo many amazing feelings coming your way!
RebaRamBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:22 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 210/173/128

Height: 5'0"

I can totally relate to this but I am not quite there yet!! All the little things are starting to add up and my confidence is slowing building from the nothingness I started with.
I've been invited to my hubby's company dinner every year and I've declined every year... because I didn't want my hubby's co-workers to know I was fat! So I stayed at home while my hubby went.
This year? I said yes!! And I am no where near goal but I feel like I can finally go now!!
FunSize is offline   Reply With Quote