Old 12-22-2011, 10:40 AM   #76  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Hey everyone! Things have been good this week! Been maintaining 162 lbs, heading closer to 161 lbs! Things are crazy this week, right now I've no time for personals because my sister has gone into labour =S. I'm going to be an auntie at the end of the day hopefully!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 03:18 PM   #77  
Crazygurl61

S/C/G: 165/154.7/115

Height: 5'2

Hi Everyone!

I just finished my last day of teaching for 2011!

I am off work now until January 17...whooohooooo! I am making a mini goal and try and loose 4 lbs between now and when I go back to work.

How is everyone doing on plan despite the holidays?
crazygurl61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 04:36 PM   #78  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazygurl61 View Post
Hi Everyone!

I just finished my last day of teaching for 2011!

I am off work now until January 17...whooohooooo! I am making a mini goal and try and loose 4 lbs between now and when I go back to work.

How is everyone doing on plan despite the holidays?
What do you teach? I'm a teacher too!
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:57 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 238/227/150

Height: 5'6"

We have lots of teachers here! I'm going to school to be one...one more semester to go! Woohoo!!

Rie - Congrats!!

Crazy - plan? what plan? LOL!
sgregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 01:40 AM   #80  

Height: 5'10"

Hi everyone! Long-time member/lurker...hoping to get more involved in the new year. Happy Holidays everyone!
justkeepsmiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 12:47 PM   #81  

Welcome, Justkeepsmiling!
Old 12-23-2011, 02:08 PM   #82  
Leveling Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkeepsmiling View Post
Hi everyone! Long-time member/lurker...hoping to get more involved in the new year. Happy Holidays everyone!
Hey welcome to the forum! Nice to meet you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgregg View Post
We have lots of teachers here! I'm going to school to be one...one more semester to go! Woohoo!!
yay! What are you looking to teach?
Old 12-23-2011, 11:29 PM   #83  
Crazygurl61

S/C/G: 165/154.7/115

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sontaikle View Post
What do you teach? I'm a teacher too!
I teach music 1 day, science 3 days, and PE one day. I'm a jack of many trades :-)
crazygurl61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 04:49 AM   #84  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

hey everyone, its late on xmas eve here, so merry christmas, see you in the new year!
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 03:24 PM   #85  
Underdog to Beastmode

S/C/G: 231/192.8/125

Hey guys and Merry Christmas!

I'm settling in to my new place nicely, negating the family drama that comes with it from my side. I guess I will have to get used to it as they will eventually back off. Anyhoo, hanging out with both sides of my boyfriend's family for Christmas. They are both really nice so I look forward to seeing all of them. Weight control has been severely limited and I know that, its just been difficult with trying to adjust. My boyfriend did get me that Xhilarate set though so I'm really excited to try that out after the holidays.

Icon- Long time no see! How are things going with you?

Smile- Welcome to the forum! I hope to see you around often.

Rie- Yay congratulations!!
namaste984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 05:27 PM   #86  

son - I'm going for elementary ed, so anything k-6.

namaste - I'm glad you are getting settled in your new place.

Christmas with the fam was nice. I got a lot of little goodies. DH got me a Kindle! I also have a good bit of money that I can spend on myself. I think I may buy the ps3 move controllers. I saw an exercising game that had ok reviews. But I don't know. I hate spending the money when I have it, but when I don't have it I find all this stuff that I would just LOVE to have. Haha! Oh, and my brother and his wife are expecting!

How was everyone's Christmas?

Last edited by sgregg; 12-26-2011 at 05:28 PM.
Old 12-27-2011, 08:21 AM   #87  
Leveling Up

My Christmas was a lot of fun! Yesterday I went with my mom and we took advantage of JCPenney's after Christmas sale. I got three pairs of skinny jeans and some new tops. I got some purple skinny jeans that I don't think I would have had the courage to wear before I lost weight, haha. I also tried on a size 14 pair of girl's pants by accident....they were actually too big! But they were the perfect length so I think I'm going to go shopping in the girl's department more often, LOL. Cheaper stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazygurl61 View Post
I teach music 1 day, science 3 days, and PE one day. I'm a jack of many trades :-)
Wow! You really are a jack of all trades! That sounds like a fun job though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconised Ghost View Post
hey everyone, its late on xmas eve here, so merry christmas, see you in the new year!
Merry Christmas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by namaste984 View Post
Hey guys and Merry Christmas!

I'm settling in to my new place nicely, negating the family drama...
Good luck handling the family drama, but it's nice to hear that you're having a good Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgregg View Post
son - I'm going for elementary ed, so anything k-6.

Christmas with the fam was nice. I got a lot of little goodies. DH got me a Kindle! I also have a good bit of money that I can spend on myself. I think I may buy the ps3 move controllers. I saw an exercising game that had ok reviews. But I don't know. I hate spending the money when I have it, but when I don't have it I find all this stuff that I would just LOVE to have. Haha! Oh, and my brother and his wife are expecting!

How was everyone's Christmas?
That's what my degree is in too! I'm not working as an elementary ed teacher though. I also got a post graduate certificate in special ed, so I wound up getting a job in that field. I do resource room right now and it's really nice The other teachers don't really like me pulling their kids too much, but oh well.

Kindles are fun! My brothers and I got my mother one, and I got one last year for Christmas. I love having all these books to read right in the palm of my hand
Old 12-28-2011, 10:13 AM   #88  
Underdog to Beastmode

S/C/G: 231/192.8/125

Good morning,

I am doing well here. Dbf and I, who get along well without being roommates, seem to be getting along fine being roommates. But then again, we never see each other cause he is working and I am working so that seems to work for us.

I am glad to be out of this nasty funk I have been in for the past few days. I have been doing everything I need to do when it comes to urgent needs, but I haven't really been taking care of myself emotionally and physicially. I'm not sure if it had to do with just adjusting to my surroundings or the whole thing with my parents, but I kind of let things go a bit. Either way, I gained 5 lbs. Not exactly where I want to be.

Thankfully though, things are starting to come together again. Dbf and I decided we missed each other too much and had a night in with some popcorn (good healthy snack) and a movie. It was so nice just to have some time to relax and recharge my batteries that I think it finally pulled me out of the funk.

So anyway, I will be back here regularly now. It's good to see all of you. I think I'll do some Zumba this morning too, I'm excited to try out my new kit. Take care and I'll see you guys around.

Last edited by namaste984; 12-28-2011 at 10:14 AM.
namaste984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 10:43 AM   #89  
blah

S/C/G: 145/131.8/115

Height: 5'4"

sorry about this guys but I need to have a litte vent

life hasnt been going my way lately, im having a lot of friendship problems, my christmas was awful (more of an anti-christmas imo), my car is screwed and the money I was saving for a holiday I now have to use to fix it, I have no money, hate my job, and im lonely as ****. worst of all im losing motivation after losing only 6kg
unpretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 04:21 PM   #90  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Wow, things have been pretty crazy! Feels like I've been busy since Christmas Eve. My sister gave birth to a baby boy called Joshua, weighed in at 8 lbs and 7.5 oz - fat baby! Apparently he looks like I did when I was a baby, and funnily enough I weighed the exact same o_O. How strange!

I have managed to maintain my 162 lbs over the holidays. I did a few Insanity work outs here and there but I've been busy with family duties to keep on top of it. I'm glad a new year is approaching, it always gives me that little push to stick to promises, old and new. I saw 161 lbs this morning, but I'm going to say it's just luck and it will be back to 162 lbs tomorrow!

Christmas was good for me, just had family over and spent time with them. Been working since the 27th and today I went shopping. Bought myself a nice new red coat - I've ALWAYS wanted one so I'm super happy I found one. I don't know why but I just love red coats but never found the right one!

Just 4 days left of 2011, how strange! I've got a bikini ready challenge going and I'm really excited to start it. Hope you're all well ladies =)
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote