Old 10-24-2011, 11:49 PM   #61  
on the way to skinny

S/C/G: 278/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Well today is Day 1 of my new revamped diet...and I'm feeling great! I stayed on plan 100% today, actually didn't even WANT my evening snack (I'm not hungry), and went to the gym for the first time since my surgery!!! Boy I've got to tell you it felt good to be back there. I did a Zumba class even though i shouldn't have because of my feet (I've also had several foot surgeries and am at risk for needing another one if I do too much jumping/running/standing on the balls of my feet), but it was still awesome. My feet are killing me now though....so there is no way I'll be going back tomorrow. I think Wednesday I might go do a spin class.

I cannot WAIT to see if the scale has a lower number tomorrow! I'm psyched!
DivineFidelity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 01:50 AM   #62  
This time, it's forever..

S/C/G: 187/154/120

Height: 5'6

week 1: 150 (10/10/11)
week 2: 148 (17/10/11)
week 3: 145 (24/10/11
week 4:
week 5:
week 6:
week 7:
week 8:
week 9:
week 10:
week 11:
week 12: (Christmas!)
melodymist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:29 AM   #63  
on the way to skinny

I went down from 251 to 246 in one day. I guess that's because this is my first week back on track and my body isn't used to this yet. Still, it's kind of crazy.
Old 10-25-2011, 03:43 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 170.6/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

week 1: 147.6 (10/10/11)
week 2: 147.4 (10/17/11)
week 3: 145.2 (10/24/11)
week 4:
week 5:
week 6:
week 7:
week 8:
week 9:
week 10:
week 11:
week 12: (Christmas! Goal: 135.0)

Last edited by tropica; 10-25-2011 at 03:44 PM.
tropica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 04:18 PM   #65  
Ready...Set....GO!

S/C/G: 132/120/110

Height: 4'11"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no change but I thought I would gain, so I guess that's still a I went on vacation and my work-outs have slowed down... I'm trying to find my motivation. I'm remembering how it felt to see those 3.5lbs come off... where are my running shoes

week 1: 132
week 2:128.5
week 3:128.5
week 4:
week 5:
week 6:
week 7:
week 8:
week 9:
week 10:
week 11:
week 12: (Christmas!)
Emerald Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 04:33 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Update on how I'm doing...
I've been maintaining for the past 2 months or so which drove me CRAZY. So I did something crazy and signed up for a 10K. o.O Now I have to workout extra hard or I'll die on Thanksgiving, lol (that's when it is). It's a more intense workout schedule than I'm used to and I'm pretty much consistently 1-3 days behind so stuff is getting combined, but I think it's really going to pay off.

Oh! And since we're on the subject of clothes...I went clothes shopping! Which is something I never do, because stuff would never fit me and I'd get really upset after a while. But I was at the mall with my roommate and I saw myself in a mirror in my usual clothes and I just thought, holy crap, I look terrible! My pants and shirt were so baggy, it hid the fact that I'd lost any weight and just...ugh. So my roommate was like "yay! I will build you a wardrobe". Lol. Because all I EVER wear is jeans and tshirts. So we bought me a pair of jeans that actually fit, some flats (oh yeah, I also only wear gym shoes) and some "girly" normal shirts. Not a ton of stuff because I'm still losing weight, but stuff to get me through, oh, the next 25lbs or so. If you knew me you'd be excited, haha. I know my sister will be when she sees me!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
S/C/G: 230/190.5/145

Last edited by MusicalAstronaut; 10-25-2011 at 04:42 PM.
MusicalAstronaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 09:12 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 214/175/140

Height: 5'8

Week 1:
Week 2: 175
Week 3: 173 (yay)
Week 4:
Week 5:
Week 6:
Week 7:
Week 8:
Week 9:
Week 10:
Week 11:
Week 12: (gw-140)
abby54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 06:57 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 203/147.8/135

Height: 5'4''

Soooo....I'm really disappointed in myself. I cheated on Friday for my birthday and it's like once I cheated once....I couldn't stop. I've eaten like total crap every day since then....which is 6 days. I usually weigh myself every morning, but I've been so guilty for eating so awful that I can't bring myself to weigh in to see the damage I've done.

I got my first pair of size 8 jeans on Friday (pre-crazy-cheating) and was SO stoked. I haven't been in that small of a a size since before I was a teenager. Now, they're already a little tight! I'm totally freaking out and really really angry with myself. I'm working out tonight and planning to get back on track tomorrow. I'm just scared I've lost my will power. Wtf do I do now?
Sunshinenmysoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 07:44 PM   #69  
fat to fab

S/C/G: 326/294/150

Height: 5'8

I'm a couple weeks late, but I'd love to still join!
My sw-316
My Christmas gw-295
sierra51390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 08:55 PM   #70  
Being Me-Inside and Out

S/C/G: 259/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

DivineFidelity: See the weight is just melting off. Whoo hoo!

MusicalAstronaut: That is so good that you got to be girled up. I bet you look smokin'!

Sunshine: I did the same for both my kid's birthday's. Instead of a day of cheating, it was like a week. I got over it. You will too and those jeans will fit again. (Make sure you strut around hubby to let him know it too lol).

AFM, I have been doing really good. The only day I took off of exercise was yesterday-I hurt my leg the day before and was tired plus wanted to avoid injury. Eating also great...I better see some serious moves on the scale!

The only thing that sux is that I'm a bride's maid come May and my best friend just informed me that I have to order my dress ASAP. I don't know what to do. I'm almost 3 sizes smaller than I was at the beginning of summer and I don't want to swim in the dress or spend a fortune getting it resized. Aurgh!
sheramama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 09:39 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 203/147.8/135

Height: 5'4''

You're right. I was supposed to weigh in on Monday, but I was too ashamed lol. I'm going to weigh in in the morning and post my weight for this week. Ugh. I'm nervous. It really has been a week of cheating. Cookies and candy bars and the whole 9 yards. It wasn't a one meal a day cheat. It was an all meals each day cheat lol. I know I'll get over it. Setbacks are just frustrating because I know I could be closer to my goal if I hadn't screwed up. Oh well! So is this life of dieting/weight control we live. Thanks!
Sunshinenmysoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 08:41 AM   #72  
on the way to skinny

sheramama - Melting off isn't the best word. I WAS doing great....and then two days ago I messed up and ate a hot dog after I had already eaten my dinner because my dad offered and I was so hungry I didn't even think about it. Then yesterday I ate my lunch, and I had a cookie with it (which I fit into my points and I was going to be okay)....but then one of the moms of the kids at work brought cookie cake for her birthday and sat there and watched while I ate a piece because she wanted to make sure everyone got a piece. I was having a weak moment and I gave in and ate it...and it was a double layer cookie cake with tons of icing inside AND on top. It was incredibly sweet and incredibly good...but I know it was terrible for me. Then I forgot to bring my sandwich that was supposed to be for dinner home from work, and ended up having to eat hot dogs with dad because I had no money and no food of my own. I just weighed in....I'm 249.8 pounds. That's .2 pounds less then my starting weight. It's like everything I already did just got erased. I also know I'm going to gain on friday because I'm going to a Halloween party and she's feeding everyone pizza and stuff, and I don't have the luxury of turning down free food because I have absolutely no money. Like $0.61 cents in my bank account no money. I don't get paid until Monday....so I'm just going to try not to GAIN this week...maybe maintain....and then once I get paid and can buy enough healthy food that I'm not starving myself...I'll get back on track and loose. When you're only eating two sandwiches and some yogurt every day...you can't help but be hungry and give in when people offer you food. I need some fruit and some veggies and some healthy snacks and I just don't have money to get anything like that at the grocery store right now.

I've got to go get ready for work....and hopefully today will be a better day.
Old 10-27-2011, 10:39 PM   #73  
Being Me-Inside and Out

S/C/G: 259/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Divine: It might just be the actually weight of the food and water not lbs gained. It'll all work out...keep drinking lots of water to balance yourself out.

Sunshine: I feel the same way when I mess up. But, it is life. I think when I started seeing this as a life change and not my millionth attempt to yo-yo my weight, that I started easing up on myself. There will be times I want to eat something bad or I just don't want to work out. What counts is when I pick up again. You will too
sheramama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 10:26 AM   #74  

S/C/G: 147/147/135 HW - 190

Height: 5'6"

I haven't updated in a while but...I'm down to 142! I'd like to get to 135 by Christmas.
LisaTcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 11:22 AM   #75  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Divine - Do you workout in addition to dieting? If you don't, maybe going for a walk/run will help if you cheat on the food? I really need the combo of diet/exercise to lose any noticeable amount of weight. At the very least I bet it will help you feel better.
MusicalAstronaut is offline   Reply With Quote