Old 09-29-2011, 09:47 PM   #31  
Started Precon 6/29/11

S/C/G: 227/see ticker/145

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronte155 View Post
Good for you, work events are so hard! Even just day-to-day life at work is hard--people keep leaving baked goods in our staff lounge, which is wonderful for everyone who's not on a diet but not so great for me!

A lot of the baked goods involve pumpkin, too, which is a major weakness of mine...finding a sweet but reasonably healthy pumpkin recipe is on my weekend to-do list! Anyone happen to know of one?
I've made a really easy recipe with pumpkin before-- it's a yellow cake mix (or you can use spice or cocolate, or whatever you want, really) and mix in a can of pumpkin, and that's it. You just bake it according to package directions. I made muffins out of mine. It's really moist and quite good. I think it was a WW recipe, or I found out about it from a WW member or something. I'm not sure about the nutrition info, but it wouldn't be hard to figure out. If you want to cut calories even further, use the reduced sugar or sugar free cake mixes. I can't tell much difference in teh reduced sugar ones.
tkdtara84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 09:59 PM   #32  
Making myself fat-free.

S/C/G: 260/214.8/120

Height: 5'1"

Hi everyone! Things are going well here. Still slowly losing weight, but it's working for me. Have a party at work tomorrow, but I talked mostly everyone into bringing healthy options. We're having a cracker and cheese tray, a veggie tray, a fruit tray, and brownies, lol. So I have options to stay on plan and still snack with the rest of them!
I've been trying to make myself eat what I'm supposed to in fruit and veggies every day. Fruit isn't a problem, but I'm still sometimes falling short on the veggies.
Doing pretty good though. AND I got a new kitten this past week and he's soo cute. (off topic, I know, but I had to share!)
MeliZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 02:24 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 252/215/150

Height: 5'10

Hello,

I've been dealing with rampant insomnia lately, so I decided to finish this week's chart in the late night/early morning. Here they are. Great Job everyone!!

Thanks,

Scarlett

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~*Googledocs Spreadsheet Link*~

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0

~*Reference*~

Googledocs spreadsheet link …………...……………… pg 1 post 1
Baseline Chart ……………………………..……….……….… pg 11 (thread 1)
Week 1 Chart ……………………………..………….………… pg 19 (thread 1)
Week 2 Chart ……………………………..………….………… pg 24 (thread 1)
Week 3 Chart ……………………………..………….………… pg 28 (thread 1)
Week 4 Chart ……………………………..………….………… pg 28 (thread 1)

Link to Thread 1 (Closed)

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-s...come-join.html

~*Quote of the Week*~

“Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.” - Willie Nelson

~*Biggest Loser*~

tkdtara84

~*Honorable Mention*~

AnonymouslyYours & Scarlett

~*Dean's List*~

tkdtara84
AnonymouslyYours
Scarlett
abejune23
cat eyes

~*5% Star*~

Khat
bandarina

Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 05:25 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 255/220/140

Height: 5'7

hey everyone! hope you all had s great weigh in!
im finally back home after 3months of traveling. im back to my trusted scale as well. ive lost about 15 pounds over 3 months. which im glad about since i wasnt in my own home, wasnt cooking, and wasnt hard core dieting either. plus it was summer! parties and drinks etc...
pn my trusty scale im 211.8! im very happy with that!
good luck to everyone this week!

Last edited by aggie2006; 09-30-2011 at 10:22 AM. Reason: sp errors
aggie2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 08:04 AM   #35  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie2006 View Post
hey everyone! hope you sll hsd s great weigh in!
im finally back home after 3months of traveling. im back to my trust scale as well. ive lost about 15 pounds over 3 months. which im glad about since i wasnt in my own home, wasnt cooking, and wasnt hard core dieting either. plus it was summer! parties and drinks...
i have my trusty scale back and im 211.8! im very happy with that!
good luck to everyone this week!
3 months of travelling, how exciting! Where did you go? And wow, major congrats on actually LOSING while you've been away! Holidays are always my downfall, every holiday I've been on up until now I've binged!!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 08:19 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 242/*see ticker*/158

Height: 5'8"

Awwww man I missed the weigh in. I totally woke up yesterday thinking "I don't have to weigh in until tomorrow." Yeah, don't know what that was about. Anyway, weighing in at the same weight as last week.
lluvyblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 10:26 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 255/220/140

Height: 5'7

im always late weighing in! never make the charts...oh well, next week!

riestrella~ i was visiting my inlaw for half the time in norway, and then my parents for the other half in new york. mostly for the sake of my daughter, who is a year and a half, so she can see her grandparents...i had the free time since i dont go back to work until february

i couldnt be happier with my loss, and my current weight. after having my daughter i was 250...210 is so much more comfortable than 250. clothes fit better, i feel more confident, i have so much more energy. if i could do so well over the summer, i know i can do this at home!
aggie2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 03:15 AM   #38  

Scarlett: I got wireless in my new room so I'll be able to weigh in every week

It's exciting to move to another country alone like this. I walked around the city for 3 hours yesterday, my eating could have been better but the scale still showed me 142.6 today (1lbs loss!!).

It's going to be a great year, I can feel it!

khat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 05:11 PM   #39  

I ran a 5k this morning and put up a personal best time of 33 min and 25 seconds. I think I could have put up a 32 min time if some things went better. I do feel great though. I also am not binge eating today like I normally do after a race. Seeing a 186 on the scale yesterday really make me want it to stay.

Aggie2006 – Welcome Back!!

Khat – that sounds amazing, moving to a new country and feeling so empowered!!! I’m currently living at home and getting my act together. I plan to move to NYC once I get things sorted out. I constantly day dream about doing my running in the park and having that “free” feeling. I’m sure you’ll take the city by storm and have an amazing year. Congrats!
Old 10-01-2011, 07:31 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 216/182.9/122

Height: 5'

One of my darling boyfriends stupid-*** friends has kicked my motivation up a notch this weekend! We were having football grand final drinks (bad, but I'd planned for it) and my weight loss buddy/best friend and I were talking about the 5k we're going to run together in March, and this guy overheard and was all "Ha, no offence, but I'd be really impressed if you make it to the end".

Pffft to him!! Shocking TOM cramps today, but I'm trying to stay on plan. I'm hoping to have lost almost 20kg before March.

Congrats on your personal best Scarlett!

Good luck to everyone for this week - Happy October
Cheece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 05:04 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

I just got back for the bar and I didn't stay as on track as I wanted but it was totally worth it. I had so much fun dancing which I think counts as a work out...right? Well my legs hurt anyways.

I got such an ego boost tonight also since multiple boys kept coming up and trying to dance with me. I prefer dancing with my friends but it made me feel hot So it was a good NSV
Rated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 03:49 PM   #42  

I was at 187 this morning. I hope to reach my sig goal of 185 for this weigh in. Then I can finally take my next "progress picture" hopefully there will be a noticeable difference from 200.

Cheece
- good luck with your 5k. I did my first 5k at 214 pounds. There are a lot of women in the running threads who run at much heavier weights. You absolutely can do it!! Don't let that guy bring you down.

Rated - congrats on the NSV. Those nights out where the confidence is just oozing are the best. One of the things I imagine, when thinking about being thin, is going out to bars and looking hot. Sometimes I look for outfits I could wear out online. It's one of the things that keeps me going. Glad you had fun.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:46 AM   #43  
I like ponies... and you?

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5'9"

Hey, I'm still here... sry... wasn't able to log my stuff last week... and... i think I did log it the week before? I don't remember. The past couple of weeks have been CRAZY hectic. And unexpectedly so... otherwise I would have let y'all know.

Anyways... weight from last week was 203.2 (Wednesday weight).
Serbrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:27 PM   #44  

I'm sick. I have a flu type bug. I think the changing of seasons did it to me.

The sickness caused me to lose my appetite, so I'm just going to go with it. I consumed nothing but 2-3 cups of coffee, a few cups of herbal tea and a small roast beef sandwich today. Hopefully this not eating results in a decent loss. I'm going to try not to weigh myself because I think I'm retaining fluids. I feel phlegmy and gross.

Also I just made a resolution to not have ANY candy this year. I may consume a gallon of ice cream in one sitting, I may go on an INSANE McDonalds bender, I may eat cake until I puke but I will not consume a single piece of Halloween candy. Candy doesn't last very long in this house anyway, so it shouldn't be too bad.

Last edited by Scarlett; 10-03-2011 at 10:28 PM.
Old 10-04-2011, 06:05 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 172/148/136

Height: 5'7"

Wow, Scarlett, completely resisting the Halloween candy is a super impressive goal! I think my goal is just going to be to not buy any bags of it, since I live in an apartment building that never gets trick-or-treaters. I can budget an occasional piece into my calories but once that bag is in the apartment I'm doomed!!!

Oh, and I hope you feel better soon! Didn't mean to ignore that to focus on the candy, lol.

As for me, I'm excited because I worked out today after being a horrible slacker on that front throughout most of the last half of September. Resolving to do a lot better in October!
bronte155 is offline   Reply With Quote