Old 09-10-2011, 07:56 PM   #1  
banned

S/C/G: 320/288/165

Default Looking for weight-loss buddy

Im looking for a laid back weight loss buddy, someone I can talk to, weigh in with, and exchange different dieting tips with. I'll just post a portion of my profile below so you know a little about me.

Im pretty laid back and talkative. If you think we'd make a good fit write me.

First name: Trinity

Geographical location: Michigan, USA

Marital Status:Single

Pets:Cat

Hobbies/Interests:International and national Travel, yoga, baking, Intellectual debate, foreign languages

Height: 5'5

Eye/Hair Color:Brown/Brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey:11/30/2011

Starting Weight:320

Present Weight:288

Goal Weight:165

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Learning to eat only when Im hungry. Ignoring others influence on what I eat

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I have self confidence
Exception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:57 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 203.5/164/140

Height: 5'3"

Hi, Exception/Trinity! I would love to be your diet buddy because it appears like we have some common interests. Here's a little about me.
Name: Katie
Pets: 3 dogs, want a cat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel, baking, reading, writing, playing guitar and ukulele.
Height: 5'3"
Eye/Hair Color: Hazel and ginger for now, but I like to experiment with hair color.
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: January 2, 2011
Starting Weight: 203.5
Present Weight: 168
Goal Weight: 140
Biggest Hurdle: Same as yours! I hate it when I feel like I have to eat because other people are doing it or because I'm feeling emotional.
What's different: This time, it's not for looks or boys or a prom dress. This time, losing weight is about being healthy and learning to like myself. '
That's about it for me ;D By the way, congrats on your weight loss so far! You are an incredible inspiration!
Slammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 10:14 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 210/210/130

Height: 5'5

Hi exception. I would love to be your weight loss buddy. I am available every day from 8-5 on the internet. And you can email me as much as you want. I am talkative too and really enjoy giving and getting support. I will be available in the mornings on weekends and in the afternoon too. I am 29 and weigh around 180 lbs. I will start my weight loss journey tomorrow morning. I have a 4 year old daughter. Divorced and live with my parents. You can email me any time at [email protected]. Hope to hear from you soon.
lasttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 05:12 PM   #4  
Forever fighting the fat

S/C/G: 185/171/153

Height: 5ft 9ins

hey exception, slammer and tarashoar - i'd happy to be any or all of your weight loss buddies.
i'm 25 currently around the 180 marks and would like to get down to 155-160ish.
i have one cat and one horse, and i live in the uk. hope to hear from you soon x
X Lexi X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 05:20 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 308 / See ticker / 200

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a weight loss buddy too! Here's a bit about me.

I'm Sara, Living in California.
I'm 25 years old
Currently just graduated college and jobless () but trying to keep active!
I'm 293 currently and would love to be around 180 but I'm setting little mini goals for myself!
I'm 5'4 and single.

If anyone would like to be a weightloss buddy send me a private message! I'd love to have someone to talk to and check in with weekly.
Saracandoit is offline   Reply With Quote