Old 09-04-2011, 07:06 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 129.4/ticker/115

Height: 4'11''

Hey girls!

I have time for a little quickie post before heading in to work... I'm on every night until Monday, yuck. Holiday pay is always nice, though.

Yesterday was a "cheat" day. I ran TEN MILES (!!) in the morning, whooo hooo!!! As such, I decided it was a good day for indulging while out and about with friends. And oh my, did I indulge.

Right back to my healthy food today. Got today's workout in (which was 60 min bike ride), as well. Now, for the H20....

Off to work, and then having visitors next week, for the race, once my third shift is done. Only a few days of misery until it's time to RELAX and have fun!

Icon-- You must be peeing like crazy!

Munstermommy-- Sounds like you are doing awesome balancing out your eating while the visitors are here. I'm going to try and emulate you when mine come. Great job with the workouts, too! A little change-up in your routine can be nice. Hope you're enjoying your time together

Serbrider-- hey there! Let us know how your date goes I've never had that happen, either! I'm patiently waiting... keep us posted.

Rechyl-- Hope you are feeling better today. I have random crying bouts every now and then, too. I think it's healthy. Gotta let it out. Hugs!

Be well, everyone! See you in the next thread
-FPSJ
FatPantsSkinnyJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:37 PM   #47  
I like ponies... and you?

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5'9"

Well... date never actually happened. He had to leave earlier than expected (he thought he was going to be in the area until Monday), but I'm going to call him around 9-10 PM... and I'm hoping we can skype or something when I get back to school.
Serbrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 06:02 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 155.2/ 133.1 /110

Height: 5'2

School doesn't start until October. I'm bored these days.
IsabellaOlivia is offline   Reply With Quote