Old 08-20-2011, 03:48 PM   #31  

Here are some words of wisdom I found on the internet that might be of some help:

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed outwardly or inwardly. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend, and they are. They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrong-doing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up or out and force you to take a stand.

What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled; their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and it is now time to move on.

When people come into your life for a SEASON, it is because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn. They may bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real! But only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons; those things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person/people(anyway); and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant. Thank you for being a part of my life.

~ Quote from Brian Andrew Chalker ~

"What we eat in private, we wear in public."
JOLINA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 09:55 PM   #32  
I am worth it!

S/C/G: 258/240.8/170

Height: 5'05"

So sorry to hear that! You're right, trying to eat your feelings away won't make it better. Besides, it doesn't sound like he's worth the set back! When I'm feeling down I try to do something productive like taking my dog for a walk or cleaning the house. Sitting at my own pity party usually just makes me feel worse! Stay positive and active and you'll be through this before you know it :hugs:
MosesMom1 is offline   Reply With Quote